Bennyp1980

Hi another newbie!

Hi my lego collecting really started in July 2013 with my first purchase lego Star Wars desert skiff 9496 (great set, esp minifig wise) at 32 years of age! During my childhood I was massive lego fan (space, castle, town, pirates) and loved building from scratch (I made the lego club magazine with my friend creating star ship enterprise and battle star galactic a ships!). I think I stopped in my early teens but every now and then would spot a Star Wars set and thought how cool is that!

Fast forward to present day again and I have amassed over 30 sets already covering Star Wars, super heroes, turtles, hobbit and just picked up some lego movie sets which are very cool.

Happy to be here and look forward to chatting with you guys about these amazing bricks!

Cheers

Ben

Very cool. I'd love to see the picture from the magazine if you've got it floating around. I always wanted to submit a build but my parents never let me.

Welcome aboard. That's cool being in the Lego Club Magazine. Do you still have the issue?