OrcSan

Uruk-hai battleship

After the official release of Lotr pirate ship I really wanted to make one myself with my figs and pieces that I already own. The only custom pieces are of course the flags representing the white hand of Saruman. The ship is the main transportation across the seas in Middle Earth including massive army of uruk-hai's and it's chieftains. The food supply is maintained by the slave orcs and contains all kind of nasty creatures on the menu. The ship is defended by armor plates and also two siege weapons against other ships or enemies. 9715646505_1623497ac7_h.jpg9715646631_b322159046_h.jpg9715646713_6a6c8bf73a_h.jpg9715381293_f0c1e22399_h.jpg9715381409_b28a915452_h.jpg9715381475_ccc2ab0187_h.jpg9718683338_57c8e05bb0_h.jpg

Thanks mates , I am sure I will do something similar else soon enough :P I wish we had some white boat pieces for an elven ship :)

Very nice. I hope you washed your hands after the sails were made before touching more LEGO

Good one :)) I need sails 5 times bigger to fit my hand size :)

So you used child labor to make them? Scandal!!

LOL!!!

Great ship by the way, Orcs (or even uruk hais) seem too foolish to be good sailors to me. But this moc changed my perception, great sails. But I still prefer a human captain :tongue:

Edited by kbcakir

So you used child labor to make them? Scandal!!

Haha... I didn't find any child around so I had to paint them manually :)

Awesomes ship. Like the others I dig the sails. I also like the ballistas on the sides; that'll give the men a nasty surprise when the ship attacks.