Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

MOC - Landmark Merchandise Store (2013)

All the best LT! Have a nice day

Thanks 'monsinjor', even though it's the 7th here now in Oz......i call it my birthday week ( even my wife was nice to me yesterday :laugh: ).

Anyway, more to come on the store today......my brain is nutting over a few design/trim ideas......keep watching ! :grin:

Beautiful! I just now figured the air condition system. *oh2* Great idea. Also, the light on the floor is nice touch and I just love the shelves and the labels around.

Nice store to work in it. That guy must be enjoying to work there :laugh:

Beautiful! I just now figured the air condition system. *oh2* Great idea. Also, the light on the floor is nice touch and I just love the shelves and the labels around.

Nice store to work in it. That guy must be enjoying to work there :laugh:

Thanks for the kind words 'monsinjor'.........I need to move this to my town layout hopefully tomorrow.....keep watching ! :wink:

Looks good! I love the pristine whiteness of the build, it looks very clean.

Thanks 'Captain Settle'......it pays to wipe over all older bricks with a cleaning agent.....makes it look clean and shiny ! :wink:

.....it pays to wipe over all older bricks with a cleaning agent.....makes it look clean and shiny ! :wink:

Wow! Expert MOC builder AND household cleaning advice! Is there any end to your talents LT? As for the MOC its one of my favorites of yours - the interior is perfect and the sticker work (as usual) is top notch. I'm just wondering why George Lucas is behind the till.... :laugh:

Wow! Expert MOC builder AND household cleaning advice! Is there any end to your talents LT? As for the MOC its one of my favorites of yours - the interior is perfect and the sticker work (as usual) is top notch. I'm just wondering why George Lucas is behind the till.... :laugh:

Thanks 'eurotrash' and yes, I do most of the cleaning at home.........ah, the guy behind the till is a George Lucas look-a-like. :laugh: (but that's our secret......really he's short of a few million and needs some spare cash ! :laugh: )

I got the building into my country town street.

000000_landmark_and_post_office_1.jpg000000_landmark_and_post_office_2.jpg

I feel it's a perfect fit along side of the post office......keep watching ! :wink:

Wow! This looks great! Love the new ceiling and AC ducts....very spiffy looking. The green goes well with the color scheme. Your tools fit perfectly....wish we had one of your stores near our house!

So did you receive any LEGO for your birthday or did you buy yourself some? (That is what I usually do although the kids did get me the bank with the ATM machine two years ago.) My BD is this week also, but I am holding out for double points or some other special before I make another big LEGO purchase. Already picked up several free Friends polybags the past two weeks and some more from other themes that come with purchases this month. Do you collect polybags, and which theme if so?

Where do you buy your LEGO in Singapore? Or does it come mostly from abroad? Any good sales on sets at Legoland Malaysia? I hope that they have a good PAB for your use. Cheers!

Well happy birthday to you too 'Legogal', hope you score some Lego for yours.

I had to pay off my Target layby so I could build Arkham Asylum Breakout plus the coast guard helicopter.

All my Lego is scored locally in Adelaide.....I'm not where near South East Asia.

I'm glad you like my designs......now the AC is wall mounted above the counter and that duct setup you speak of are flurolighting.

Keep watching !

Looking good LT, and it fits into your layout very well! That must be pretty big by now with that store added! I too love the air con unit, very modern and the light looks great too! You put so much detail into your interiors, they're always really good :wub:

I look forward to the next instalment, happy building :laugh:

Looking good LT, and it fits into your layout very well! That must be pretty big by now with that store added! I too love the air con unit, very modern and the light looks great too! You put so much detail into your interiors, they're always really good :wub:

I look forward to the next instalment, happy building :laugh:

Thanks 'timmy' for your positive vibes and comments.......check here to see it in a street scape....http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=84131&st=25

LT, oops...my mistake! Thought you were in Singapore. Adelaide is a long way from there for sure! I have only visited Australia once and remember that it took about 24 hours to fly there from Alaska in 1972 when I was in uni.

Things look so organized in your hardware store. Makes me want to buy a tool or two for my next project. A great MOC!

LT, oops...my mistake! Thought you were in Singapore. Adelaide is a long way from there for sure! I have only visited Australia once and remember that it took about 24 hours to fly there from Alaska in 1972 when I was in uni.

Things look so organized in your hardware store. Makes me want to buy a tool or two for my next project. A great MOC!

That's okay 'Legogal', you were in uni 41 years ago and where did you visit in our great land down under ? :blush:

Besides I'm wondering if I need any thing else to go with this MOC ? :wink: