Brainbox

Transformers

Really?

They were, but Hasbro asked Argos to remove them from the system. But they will be available on Saturday, so not a long wait...

Ooh. I'll be saving up my money then... :-)

I did however get Optimash Prime today from Argos. Very good potato head.

They were, but Hasbro asked Argos to remove them from the system. But they will be available on Saturday, so not a long wait...

Yeah, I found that out. Guess I was just too late.

I did however get Optimash Prime today from Argos. Very good potato head.

So I've heard.

Hey. I bought Voyager Ironhide and Starscream today. They're sweet! *sweet* (except for the Alternator-style transformations).

Your opinions! ;-)

I really like Ironhide. Looks goodin both vehicle, and robot mode with lots of detail. Not so much starscream. I like his robot mode, but his vehicle mode is to bulky. Espeacailly with the gunds under the wings. Not proportioned at all. also the color is differnt than in the movie. I think it would have been better to keep him the dark grey color.

From what I've seen, I actually quite like Ratchet. The transformation is classic, but unique (the car front is upside-down), and the vehicle is quite nice. Ironically though, the Autobots are here to save the planet, but Ratchet's Hummer mode will destroy it all on its own... :-D

And Jazz is quite nice too. You can definitely see echoes of the original in there somewhere.

From what I've seen, I actually quite like Ratchet. The transformation is classic, but unique (the car front is upside-down), and the vehicle is quite nice. Ironically though, the Autobots are here to save the planet, but Ratchet's Hummer mode will destroy it all on its own... :-D

I'm really looking forward to getting Rachet. He defenatlyhas the best vechicle mode out of the autobots. Maybe out the decepticons as well. From the pictures iv'e seen, the detail is really good. Icuriousthough. What do you mean that ratchet will destroy the planet in hummer mode? *wacko*

What do you mean that ratchet will destroy the planet in hummer mode? *wacko*

Not very eco-friendly ;-)

Ironhode and Starscream. Those obtained in UK?

Although its only the 1rst,i'm going to see if i can find some TF toys at TRU, wallmart, target and other toys stores. We'll see!

For those looking for Ironhide in the UK, it's apparent that he's not here though if you find a spare one send me PM and maybe we can work something out. :-)

Went to see POTC3 today, and the Transformers trailer was present. Not much to report, but it looks really good on the big screen. But interestingly, it was a slightly different trailer. There was an extra bit at the end with Spike/Sam talking to Prime through his bedroom window, and the bit where Starscream flys down the street, transforms and skids through the cars was gone, to be replaced by a shot of him and Blackout fighting others (not sure who) in the city. And there was also a shot of someone (either Screamers or Megs) landing hard from a jump.

Why no Ironhide here?

Hey, I've recently bought Blackout and Brawl and right now I'm angry!! >:-(

One of Brawl's turret side panels (next to the shoulder mount panel) got stripped-away plastic (I was able to see the pin) and heavy stress marks.

And on Blackout one of the white missile racks was missing.

Seriously, what's wrong with the quality control, Hasbro? >:-(

Anyone ecountered identical or similar flaws on their figures? |-/

Hey, I've recently bought Blackout and Brawl and right now I'm angry!! >:-(

One of Brawl's turret side panels (next to the shoulder mount panel) got stripped-away plastic (I was able to see the pin) and heavy stress marks.

And on Blackout one of the white missile racks was missing.

Seriously, what's wrong with the quality control, Hasbro? >:-(

Anyone encountered identical or similar flaws on their figures? |-/

I have not had quality problems in any of my Transformers.

I picked up Movie Prime, Ironhide, and Screamer last night. They are all awesome.

I went friday, and found a few of the new movie toys. I found barricade, jazz, brawlI and the 8 wheeled white and gray tank. Sorry, i forgot his name. Is he even in the movie? I only picked up barricade at this time, as i wanted to try and find ratchet. After 2 stores later, i found rachet! They also had movie prime, but at $45, i think i'm gping to ask my girlfriend to get it for me!

So I picked up Picked up movie deluxe baricade, and voyager Ratchet . I'm quite happy with both. but i do have a couple "gripes" with the figures.

First lets start with barricade. Great over all figure. Good detail,espeacaillyin vehicle mode. If you lower the push bumper a mini frenzy figure comes out. Not a big deal, but a nice touch too. My main gripe is the balancing im when in robot mode and switching him back to the mustang. Hard to get his legs to fold back correctly. I might just need to practice a bit more.

Now ratchet. I'm very pleased with him. Great detail in both vechicle and robot modes, and his shield( the roof rack in hummer mode) has a sort of spring action. Very nice. Preety simple to transform too. My only problem is theres a color differnce on the door. I'm guessing because of the different plastics. Its anoying, but i can live with it. other than that its great! Since all od the toys should be avaible today, i'm going to try and find voyager blackout, ironhide and probbly deluxe jazz.

Went to see POTC3 today, and the Transformers trailer was present. Not much to report, but it looks really good on the big screen. But interestingly, it was a slightly different trailer. There was an extra bit at the end with Spike/Sam talking to Prime through his bedroom window, and the bit where Starscream flys down the street, transforms and skids through the cars was gone, to be replaced by a shot of him and Blackout fighting others (not sure who) in the city. And there was also a shot of someone (either Screamers or Megs) landing hard from a jump.

Funny. When i went to see POTC 3, there was no TF trailer. Sucks cause i was really looking forward to seeing it. And the trailer you saw brainbox i beilve is the sameone that was in Shreck 3.

Edited by 5150 Lego

I went friday, and found a few of the new movie toys. I found barricade, jazz, brawlI and the 8 wheeled white and gray tank. Sorry, i forgot his name. Is he even in the movie?

Wreckage, and no he isn't.

And the trailer you saw brainbox i beilve is the sameone that was in Shreck 3.

Yeah, I presumed that. Just remembered another extra scene. Just before the bit where Ironhide jumps to avoid the missliles there's an extra tiny scene which shoes planes actually launching the missiles. Trouble is, I couldn't quite tell if it was an army plane or Starscream. And I think there may have been another shot of Bumblebee being attacked by the government, but this time from a different angle. Not much new, but nice touches none-the-less.

Also of interest were two posters in the entrance/ticket area, the 'protect' and 'destroy' ones of Prime and Megs' heads side on. And outside the screens was a huge standee of the same shots of Prime and Mags with Spike and Mikaela stood on a hill (?) in the middle. Funny thing actually, I asked my dad if he'd seen it, and he said "no." How he missed it I'm not really sure...

They also had movie prime, but at $45

Seriously, you don't know how good you have it over there!

I picked up Voyager Ratchet and Blackout, and Legends Bumblebee, Barricade, Jazz and Ratchet. No Leader or Deluxe Class (except preview figs) round here yet...

Indeed it is. I thought we had seen the last of us getting forced to the backside of releases for things.

Seriously, you don't know how good you have it over there!

I picked up Voyager Ratchet and Blackout, and Legends Bumblebee, Barricade, Jazz and Ratchet. No Leader or Deluxe Class (except preview figs) round here yet...

.....well, ifyou guys are serious about getting these, or aren't getting certain figs that the U.S. is getting, i wouldn't mind picking up a few figs for you guys and shipping them out to you......

Edited by 5150 Lego

I thought we had seen the last of us getting forced to the backside of releases for things.

Huh, like that's going to happen.

Guys i was in my local woolworths tonight and they were stacking the shelfs with alot of new TF Movie figs, i couldnt tell you which ones as their was 3 staff members crowded around them but i did see the TF Movie packaging.

Happy hunting.