Sign in to follow this  
Gavinfuzzy

Knock Off 4" wide straight tracks.

So, it appears many are keen on the 4" wide MOC style, but to my knowledge, there is no 4 wide straight track per say, only the "rack and pinion" styled one with the teeths.

So today, I stumbled upon this clone brand sets (in store), that actually made 4 wide tracks.

The appear to be from a brand called WANGE. Never seen them before, online.

IMG_5005_zps769f8604.jpg

The track looks pretty good, it follows the style of the modern PF tracks. 1 stud wide sleepers too. Only potential issue is the way they are connected. the rails are offset, and could probably lead to some connection issues. Comparison to an Enlighten clone of the MOT steam engine.

IMG_5006_zpsc34c756b.jpg

The boxes these things come in... They make some engine designs, that appear to be based off the Creator small trains.

IMG_5007_zpsf3b1c539.jpg

More clone sets.

Just thought I'd share this. ;)

Did not get anything, as they ran out of the Enlighten sets. Would have liked that Enlighten MOT Train from the 1st picture.

Also, after playing with them, and feeling the sets in hand, I must say, the quality is very good. The brick fit is nice and tight too.

Wow, that is an awful lot of trains in that picture. It is too bad they are not real LEGO ones!!

Interesting track, could the problem of connectivity be solved by using their own brand of curves, or do they not make curved track as well, or is it just not as good as the regular 4 wide curves?