just2good

The LEGO Movie Video Game Discussion

I know I am really late, but I might as well say (because someone said otherwise and for anyone else reading this topic who's curious) there is a demo. It's available at Lego.com!

http://videogames.le...e/demo-download

Nice, cheers! After playing the demo for a while, I may have been persuaded to get it! :laugh: Only problem with the demo is that it's nearly impossible to assign a separate USB controller to the actions in the game, for example when I press a certain button for 'Jump' then nothing happens. Can anyone with the full version on PC please let me know if they're having problems too? Just if I did buy the full game, I'd want to use a separate USB controller. Thanks :sweet:

What kind of controller? There's xbox controller support in the full game and I've gotten it to work with a ps3 one.

What kind of controller? There's xbox controller support in the full game and I've gotten it to work with a ps3 one.

It's just a standard USB controller, it worked perfectly fine with Lego Marvel Superheroes too :look:

Have you tried an usb controller with the Lego Marvel demo? just to be sure

I got the full game on wednesday, and it's now working fine :laugh: Seemed to just be an error with the demo :wacko:

Anyone else having a PC glitch on the Wild West fight with Not-a-Robot level? On the zipline to get to the checkpoint my character keeps failing to jump on the line and suiciding... And he is automatically jumping and I cannot control him...

Anyone else having a PC glitch on the Wild West fight with Not-a-Robot level? On the zipline to get to the checkpoint my character keeps failing to jump on the line and suiciding... And he is automatically jumping and I cannot control him...

I had the same glitch, quite annoying. I tried to space Wildstyle and Vitruvious out a bit so everyone isn't lumped up when they jump on, which is what seems to cause the problem.

I had the same glitch, quite annoying. I tried to space Wildstyle and Vitruvious out a bit so everyone isn't lumped up when they jump on, which is what seems to cause the problem.

I see... I just quit the game and re-did the level :cry_sad:

Although it did make for a pretty hilarious video :wink:

"Wyldstyle and Vitruvious have had enough with Emmet and couldn't take his overwhelming positivity anymore..." :laugh:

Edited by legozebra

Whenever I play this game, on my PS3, I get a bit through the game and then it takes forever to load. It then crashes the console and I have to go to safe-mode to use the console again! Does anyone have this odd problem? I have replaced the game and this still happens. The guy at EB said he had never heard of this issue before...

I got this game (on Steam on my PC) and I have some questions:

1.Other than the Rescue Reinforcements (which I already own), are there any other physical products I can buy that will give me some sort of benefit in the game?

2.Where in the game do I go to input the number from my Rescue Reinforcements printed tile piece?

3.Is the Wild West pack the only extra content available for this game at this time?

4.Is there any information on what the Wild West pack actually contains? (is it just new characters I can unlock/buy/play or is there more to it? Is there a list of characters that are included?

and 5.Is the Wild West DLC worth buying or not?

1.Other than the Rescue Reinforcements (which I already own), are there any other physical products I can buy that will give me some sort of benefit in the game?

2.Where in the game do I go to input the number from my Rescue Reinforcements printed tile piece?

3.Is the Wild West pack the only extra content available for this game at this time?

4.Is there any information on what the Wild West pack actually contains? (is it just new characters I can unlock/buy/play or is there more to it? Is there a list of characters that are included?

The only question of yours I can answer is the first. I don't think there are any other sets like that yet, but Benny's Spaceship, due out in June, will have a code plate according to official images, and I can only assume it will be used with the game.

1. There is four code sets: Rescue Reinforcements, which unlock the Blacktron Fan and Musical Pants, Emmet's Construct-o-Mech, which unlocks Angry Kitty and Construction Pants, Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! which unlocks Robo Pilot and Space Pants, and the Super Secret Police Dropship, which unlocks Johnny Thunder and I forgot the Pants. You can find all 4 codes online including the Young Vitruvius code.

2. In Bricksburg, to the right of the police station is a box with Emmet's face on it. Access this box to put in the codes.

3. Yes.

4. Sudds Backwash, Rootbeer Belle, and two more Wild West dudes are the characters. It also includes 4 power-up pants, like one attracts studs, and one makes you jump really high.

5. Yes.