Sign in to follow this  
sam89

Harry Potter pictures, prices and piece counts

*sick* Just do.

That's a great reason. Are you talking about the books, the movies, or both? I could sort of agree about the movies, but the books are masterpieces. The LEGO is great as well.

I really love the books, I like the movies and TLC released a couple of interesting sets!!!

Even if I'm not a big fan of those sets, I will definitly buy the graveyard, its just great *satis*

Harry Potter stinks ( not just the lego sets)

Blah, if thats all you are going to say, then shut up. If you do not have anything nice to say, don't speak at all. ;)

Hey Matt, relax there buddy!!!

The purpose of a forum is to express and share our thoughts (good or bad) on TLC products or licences.

If #legofreak doesn't like HP, no need to be aggressive about it.

OK that is said.

Back on topic: I can't wait fo that sweet semetary to come out *satis* . Nice town moc I sense he, he!!!!!

I don't know about you guys, but looking over some of the other posts by #1legofreak it seems to me as if he/she is just posting for the sake of getting their post count up. Sorry if this seems blunt or offensive, but most of what that person has to say looks (to me anyway) as though they are just trying to start arguments (trolling anyone ? ? ?)

Assassin, I have to agree, but look at Brickmaster - if a member becomes annoying, something is done about it and they quiet down... :^D

I, too, love the Cemetery Duel. Great set - and 548 pieces for $40! :oo I might get a couple!

Hey Matt, relax there buddy!!!

The purpose of a forum is to express and share our thoughts (good or bad) on TLC products or licences.

If #legofreak doesn't like HP, no need to be aggressive about it.

OK that is said.

Back on topic: I can't wait fo that sweet semetary to come out *satis* . Nice town moc I sense he, he!!!!!

I suppose I was a bit to harsh, but he didn't really have to make a entire post just stating that "Harry Potter Sucks".

thanks jon... think i'll buy the graveyard... lots of interesting pieces, like these chains...

Tks Jon for the links !!

I will definitly buy the graveyard set, its really awsome !!!!!! (cool accessories and 2 skeletons, yeahhhhhh).

I might buy the mere people set for its interesting parts.

I am really disappointed with the ship!!!!! Its a 4+ ship !!!!!! (that will please Phes ;) ).

i don't really like the ship, or the other two sets for that matter, just the graveyard...

the ship is a weird thing, isn't it? 4+ pirate pieces, some nice ideas and pieces,... i have the feeling that it only takes 5 minutes to build this thing and that's it...

i think the parts tlc produces have great potential to build really brilliant and large (pirate) ships, for instance, but this set is really, really <insert that tiresome argument> and not particularly the best ship ever produced.

TLc is not very consistent in producing quality sets for every theme...

I think it will take more than 5 minutes to build it, it's got over 500 pieces. It's not that <insert that tiresome argument>, only the hull is, the rest are all normal pieces.

Why are people complaining so much about the boat? If the 4+ hull that they've chosen matches the hull of boat from the film closer than the other Pirate hulls (which I'm assuming it will), why not use it? Also, what makes the 4+ hull any worse than the 1-piece Pirate ones?

I really like the set, it looks very detailed, and has an interior.

I will definitly buy the graveyard set, its really awsome !!!!!! (cool accessories and 2 skeletons, yeahhhhhh).

In fact there are 4 skeletons. Two are hidden in the chapel. One is green, one is black, but they're incomplete (no hands IIRC).

In fact there are 4 skeletons. Two are hidden in the chapel. One is green, one is black, but they're incomplete (no hands IIRC).

tks for the info ;) Its even better than hehe

I think it will take more than 5 minutes to build it, it's got over 500 pieces. It's not that <insert that tiresome argument>, only the hull is, the rest are all normal pieces.

Why are people complaining so much about the boat? If the 4+ hull that they've chosen matches the hull of boat from the film closer than the other Pirate hulls (which I'm assuming it will), why not use it? Also, what makes the 4+ hull any worse than the 1-piece Pirate ones?

I really like the set, it looks very detailed, and has an interior.

B00097E4C4.03.PT01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

After seeing these new pictures I don't think the ship looks quite so ugly. But the hull looks a bit stupid. It just not quite right, I can't put my finger on it just at the minute (although I am still frazzled after last night's phestivies). It needs revising. That's all I can say for now.

i agree with phes... it just doesn't look right, for some reason... it looks out of balance, the hull is extremely short compared to the bow and the house.

the problem with the hull is that it limits your options as a builder of ships that are more realistic than this model.

i love that huge grey bow piece. it's detailed and it would actualy fit large ships, but the other hull pieces are just not realistic enough to build Nelson's "Victory" or any other classic ship...

there's a touch of humor about this set that doesn't allow me to turn it into a realistic model, contrary to the old pirate ships...

i can understand that kids would want to play with the model, but there's no room whatsoever to create a better alternative. it doesn't even have sails...

i think that the durability of set is afwul. i mean, when you bought a ship like the baracuda, you could always turn it into another ship. this ship only has one model, one ship, zero alternatives. sure, you could change the house or even the interior, but, as such, this ship will always be this ship. they could just have produced this ship as a 1 piece model... in fact, you can almost predict that many kids will put away this model, next year, when they're done playing "Harry Potter and ... whatever"... you used to dismantle your model and build something new when you're done playing and create a new story, with another model you built yourself with the old parts,... but this ship looks more like a playmobil ship than a lego ship...

I had thought of a ship hull system that would enable the builder to make the ship as long and wide as desired. I'll draw a diagree sooner or later and make a thread out of it.