couchsofa

[Digital MOC] Submarine Research Station

cropped_underwater_station.pngcropped_underwater_station_-_crew.png

hd_underwater_station.png

Another very modular MOC, but this time it's my take on an underwater research station. I used 23769 bricks for this model, featuring underwater rivers of heavy fluids and multiple dig sites.

cropped_underwater_station_-_closeup_-_4.png

cropped_underwater_station_-_closeup_-_3.pngcropped_underwater_station_-_closeup_-_6.png

As well as construction sites:

cropped_underwater_station_-_facilities_-_2.pngcropped_underwater_station_-_facilities_-_3.png

Resource processing facilities:

cropped_underwater_station_-_facilities_-_1.pngcropped_underwater_station_-_facilities_-_4.png

And, of course, submarines:

cropped_underwater_station_-_subs_-_1.pngcropped_underwater_station_-_subs_-_4.png

cropped_underwater_station_-_subs_-_2.pngcropped_underwater_station_-_subs_-_3.png

And last but not least, renderings of some of the modules:

cropped_underwater_station_-_modules_-_1.pngcropped_underwater_station_-_modules_-_2.png

cropped_underwater_station_-_modules_-_3.pngcropped_underwater_station_-_modules_-_4.png

cropped_underwater_station_-_modules_-_5.pngcropped_underwater_station_-_modules_-_6.png

And feel free to explore the *.lxf for yourself.

Impressive and well made work :thumbup: :thumbup: I like in particularly the inclined passages and the zone under construction :wink:

This is amazing. It's an intricate, complex-looking build, which, even though it's supposed to be a marine outpost, could be modified into a great underground fortress or something like that. I might modify it into one, in fact. Definitely a good MOC :thumbup:.

Impressive and well made work :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you.

This is amazing. It's an intricate, complex-looking build, which, even though it's supposed to be a marine outpost, could be modified into a great underground fortress or something like that. I might modify it into one, in fact. Definitely a good MOC :thumbup:.

Thanks, and feel free to go ahead and use the original file, just let me know when you publish it, as I would really like to take a look at it when you are done :)

Very cool underwater research station. I like that your submarines aren't the typical ones most people are used to. Now I want to see some of this done with real LEGO parts!

Very cool underwater research station. I like that your submarines aren't the typical ones most people are used to. Now I want to see some of this done with real LEGO parts!

Thanks, I tried to use a design for the subs that's similar to the style of the station. And I wanted them to be attachable to the double hatches with simple technics parts for playability, that limited the design choices for the front.

Very cool - not at all what I was expecting when I clicked on this thread! Impressive...

Thank you and make sure to check out the lxf file, as there are many details that were hard to capture in renderings :)