Sign in to follow this  
rongYIREN

Finally Finalized... Buzz!

A couple months back I uploaded the WIP of this guy and I have finally gotten around to completing him.

So here it is buzzBEAST in it's final incarnation. The biggest changes were the addition of the 'snare' to help

round up any Galaxy Squad members unlucky enough to cross the buzzBEAST's path.

The legs were also redesigned to better resemble the legs found on a wasp. And yes, the legs to fold out when it lands.

8923454110_33c9ed7bed_z.jpg

8923701503_c8db20a28f_z.jpg

Thanks!

rongYIREN

Awesome! I especially love the blend of organic looking elements with the jet turbine underneath, really nice work man!

Awesome! I especially love the blend of organic looking elements with the jet turbine underneath, really nice work man!

Thank you very much, I appreciate the kind words. :classic:

I'm glad that you like the inclusion of the jet engine, it was probably the main element that I wanted in the build. It was also a little time consuming to work it in as well...

Somehow I'm both having difficulty seeing what changes you've made and at the same time getting the impression that you've redesigned the whole thing. It's more impressive than the WIP, anyway :thumbup:.

This looks amazing, even though I think bugs are kind of nasty. I'm glad you got pictures before Galaxy Squad comes along and smashes it into a couple hundred pieces.

Somehow I'm both having difficulty seeing what changes you've made and at the same time getting the impression that you've redesigned the whole thing. It's more impressive than the WIP, anyway :thumbup:.

You know, really it is just the legs and the addition of the snare piece. Everything else is pretty much the same.

This looks amazing, even though I think bugs are kind of nasty. I'm glad you got pictures before Galaxy Squad comes along and smashes it into a couple hundred pieces.

I am very selective with which bugs I like... wasps, dragonflies and beetles are cool with me though.

Those legs are outstanding! Very organic feel to the whole thing. The "snare" is really cool too, I like how you spaced those yellow pieces, gives it a wasp-y colour scheme.

Awesome work!!!