casewindu

whats your fave film/tv car?

Although I adored all the vehicles in Transformers and Transformers RotF, my all time favorite is Christian Bale's new "Batmobile".

For those of you who are craving knowledge, it's a Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640. I do however prefer the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640-4 SV...

TV Optimal Optimus from Beast Wars.

Movie, while i dont like dinky cars, the mini coopers used in the Italian Job.

Real tv (real life cars) the sound that rally car made on this weeks Top Gear UK has to be the best noise i have heard.(in a car)

As much as i hate to give it to them, the German Gumpit thats at the top of the TPUK power board is a hell of a machine.

And the Veyron which of course is up there on TGUK PB, that just looks incredible, i swear its just going to jump up yelling "Autobots transform".

And that car may reviewed, oh whats it called, phantom i think.

I love Mr Bean's Mini and the blue Rover 3-wheeler he always messes up :tongue: And I like Bumblebee from Transformers 2

TV Optimal Optimus from Beast Wars.

Movie, while i dont like dinky cars, the mini coopers used in the Italian Job.

Real tv (real life cars) the sound that rally car made on this weeks Top Gear UK has to be the best noise i have heard.(in a car)

There is no better sound (in a car) than an American Big block V8. And to be in a vehicle equiped with one is a feeling that needs to be experianced.

I love Mr Bean's Mini and the blue Rover 3-wheeler he always messes up :tongue: And I like Bumblebee from Transformers 2

Mr. Bean is awesome! I crack up every time i watch his show! Bumble Bee is my favorite Movie car too! The new Camaro is bad a$$!

For me, the best movie car ever is and always will be the DeLorean from BTTF! :sweet:

Bumble Bee from the Transformers movies is of course pretty nice as well. And I just :wub: the new Ford Mustang, so any TV/movie car that is a Mustang is automatically one of my favorites too, like the new KIT (from Knight Rider), Frankenstein's car in Death Race, and the Mustang that Will Smith drives at the beginning of I am Legend! :thumbup:

My favorite car in film is the Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters.

Second is the DeLorian from Back To The Future.

As for TV, dont know of any really good cars in any TV shows that I like.

There is no better sound (in a car) than an American Big block V8. And to be in a vehicle equiped with one is a feeling that needs to be experianced.

Mr. Bean is awesome! I crack up every time i watch his show! Bumble Bee is my favorite Movie car too! The new Camaro is bad a$$!

Speaking for yourself, some people like a car that does more than 1 mile to the gallon and can go around corners.

Perhaps I am too old, but one contender for me would have to be the white Ferrari Testarossa driven by 'Sonny Crockett' in the TV series 'Miami Vice'.

2949319418_1d89721f94.jpg

Cheers,

Ralph

Edited by Ralph_S

And there is no better car than one produced when General Motors Holden here in Australia takes a Big Block GM V8 and mates it with some of the best cars around. The sound (and feel) of a Holden Special Vehicles Clubsport R8 has to be experienced to be believed :)

And there is no better car than one produced when General Motors Holden here in Australia takes a Big Block GM V8 and mates it with some of the best cars around. The sound (and feel) of a Holden Special Vehicles Clubsport R8 has to be experienced to be believed :)

Holden makes some Bitching cars. No doubt. And i have experienced this. My father has a Pontiac GTO ( an American renamed version of the Holden Commodore i believe). Has the 6.1 liter V8, 400hp. Its a beast. The pull is awesome. Holden has also given us the Pontiac G8 sedan (same engine as the GTO, but i think has 25 more HP) And is also responsible for the new Camaro. They all share the same "Zeta" platform.

I also recently got to ride in an 07 Corvette Z06. 7.0 big block, 505hp. Unbelievable! The pull that car had..... Crazy fast. I've also driven the Mustang Shelby GT500. 500hp. Very cool! But the slow throttle response hinders the driving experience.

Speaking for yourself, some people like a car that does more than 1 mile to the gallon and can go around corners.

Do some research before you start on your bashing spree. The rally cars you love oh so much, average around 4mpg, and the street versions of Evo's and STI's get worse than the average american V8. And since when does putting a V8 mean horrible handling? The new mustang out handles anything in its class, and the ZO6 Corvette isn't matched by anything short of 6 figure ferrari's. And the new ZR1 can't be touched. Even your buddies at top gear praised it. But anyways, MPG really isn't, and should be the point of performance cars (but if you want to go there, the Z06 will get mid 20's in MPG while cruising.

He wasn't saying that this is the best car ever and that everyone should have one. He was just saying that he likes it. Why are you always so negative?