Banjo

Alien Conquest sticker sheet scans?

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum section... since I'm pretty "new" to current Lego fandom online, is there any place one can find scanned sticker sheets for Lego sets? As in, good enough quality to print and use?

In particular, I'm after the sheets from the Alien Conquest series (now discontinued). I was thinking of scanning my own "spares", but didn't want to spend the time if someone had already done the work.

I've been wanting to make new stickers for some of the ADU vehicles (Interceptor, Jet-Copter, etc), changing the numbers and markings on some of them, but need the images to edit before printing.

Is there somewhere obvious I need to go look, or are sticker scans not very common? I could only find very old set scans in my brief searches online.

Edited by Banjo

I donĀ“t think that exists, but there are some pretty good pictures of the stickers sheets on bricklink. With a bit of photoshopping, you could get a reasonably usable sticker sheet.

Why not just buy them off Bricklink, scan and mod them? 7067stk01 doesn't even cost half a dollar :wink: