Sign in to follow this  
JINZONINGEN73

Toyfair 2007 Bionicle Set Images

Every single set... except Lesovikk. The one I want to see most.

*Curses the gods*

Really, I want to see it because it can't just be a cloned toa, because the Mahri this year aren't cloned... mostly.

I don't have a PM system thing anymore for some reason. Ever since i came out of the 'chamber'... :-|

I don't have a PM system thing anymore for some reason. Ever since i came out of the 'chamber'... :-|

So...what does this have to do with the Bionicle set images from the toyfair exactly? *wacko*

???

Starwars4J, that has to do with my sig message.

Shakar

So...what does this have to do with the Bionicle set images from the toyfair exactly? *wacko*

Well, I cant really tell him any other way. Plus a lot of this topic was going on about BZP for a while anyway.

Ok, fine then. The message was purely a request of help anyway, I can ask that to another member too.

Well, I guess we should return to discussion now. Right now my favourite Titans are, in order:

1)Karzahni

2)M&S

3)Gadunka

4)Nocturn

5)Hydraxon.

Of course, these are subject to change, for two reasons: first, we have no good pics of them actually out of the box, just "promotional" ones. Second, still no pics of Lesovikk. I really want to see that guy.

Shakar

Ok, fine then. The message was purely a request of help anyway, I can ask that to another member too.

Well, I guess we should return to discussion now. Right now my favourite Titans are, in order:

1)Karzahni

2)M&S

3)Gadunka

4)Nocturn

5)Hydraxon.

Of course, these are subject to change, for two reasons: first, we have no good pics of them actually out of the box, just "promotional" ones. Second, still no pics of Lesovikk. I really want to see that guy.

Shakar

So do I.

Maxilos and Spinax look... fantastic. I think the pictures do justice to the sets extremely well. I love how Spinax looks with his mouth closed. Very smooth.

Come on, summer!

Taken from BZP:

Karzahni

EDIT: Pics are up. The set looks really good with the exception of the trap and some minor details in Karzahni (red pins, squid launcher and some other small things). The box art looks great (the scene is really dramatic), tough I wish that this year they countinued what they begun in 2006 with the Titan sets (although they also did it with Makuta and Takanuva): writing the set's name with a fancy font. I mysef tought it was a nice idea, but seems like Lego didn't think that way.

Shakar

Admiral-Ackbar-trap.jpg

So, yeah, I'll wait for better pictures, but as it stands, I want Karzahni for a Fell Seeker.

The Fell Seekers in your world are like the Dark Hunters, right? I myself view more the Karzahni model as a dark lord, but he should work well as a sort of mercenary too.

I just looked at Karzahni again..wow. My favourite set this year. The trap will face the same fate Strikin' Venom talked about in the above post.

Shakar

Ah, I see. Kinda like the Rahkshi...Makuta's greatest servants.

I think you guys should notice something about Karzahni. In the first pic we saw of the set and on the box art his Mantax/Carapar armour pieces are dark green mixed with lime, while in the second TRU pic they're of the same colour of Ehlek's head. I myself prefer the first colour combination, but we'll see how it turns out.

Shakar

But the Rahkshi had a crap story. They did nothing. They killed no-one. And they died rubbish deaths...

Next we'll have Toa with "Friendship" powers... Hehe, me and my friend made a parody about that... Yes i do have friends...

Hmmm... I love Hydraxxon, Maxilos & Spinax, and the Karzahni set. Gadunka is cool, but could be cooler.

I REALLY want to see some Lesovikk pictures...

I wonder what the box set combos will look like. With all those neat pieces they should look pretty decent.

I just wish that red matoran would have a recoloured mask. The masks have been the most frustrating parts of sets since the Metru became Hordika. We just get the same ones over and over. I'd be okay with this, but they're always in the same friggin' colours again. The blue one has a new coloured mask. Why not the red one too?

<<DV>>