Sign in to follow this  
Empire911

EaW: Light Vehicle Factory

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello, here is my new LSW creation. It is a vague version of an Imperial light vehicle factory from the computer game: Empire at War.

"An Imperial Light Vehicle Factory (Celvin Constructions Model Fac L-113) will initially produce AT-ST's, but can be retro-fitted to handle the production of 2-M Repulsor Tanks and TIE Maulers." Like the EaW manaul says. Here is the original picture of the factory:

naamloos.png

And here is my version:

dsc04317.jpg

If you like this more pics are to be found on Brickself -> Space. It is named "factory" :wink:

Empire911

Nice interpretation of the factory. I still play empire at war occasionally lol

This is pretty cool looking, although not exactly accurate to the reference pic. Great work, though! :thumbup:

Um please read what he says before the images "It is a vague version" vague does not mean exact copy. Vague means it resembles it in some way

I like the way you made the panelled sides using both studs-out plates and the slope bricks. Good job with the SNOT slopes on top to make the roof shape.

Nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: Personally, I would have made the side bodies a little more prominent but it remains a nice work :wink:

Sorry about bumping the topic, but I had to comment on this. I, too, am a EaW player, and love your design. 1 small nitpick, however: you didn't include a Galatic Empire insignia on the factory :wink: