Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

Event '07 signing up !!

Alright guys, I am off to a short trip through Bavaria and will meet you Friday.

A reminder:

Don't forget your room number to avoid confusion at the check in (see my last update). Rooms are booked for "Eurobricks".

See you Friday!

Alright guys, I am off to a short trip through Bavaria and will meet you Friday.

A reminder:

Don't forget your room number to avoid confusion at the check in (see my last update). Rooms are booked for "Eurobricks".

See you Friday!

*pooooh*

When I first saw you writing in this thread I feared that you cancelled. 8-|

I

Baaaad news everyone:

At the moment it's not certain if I'll be able to come or not. I'm still ill, so I'm gonna have to decide tomorrow morning. Damn, I also have already bought the train-tickets, but I hope to be able to give them back. There is still a chance that I feel recovered enough tomorrow to get on the train and have a great weekend with you guys, I just can't tell at the moment...

If I still feel too weak tomorrow - do I then have to call the hotel in the morning and cancel my/our reservation for Appartement no. 2?

:'-(

EDIT:

It's friday morning now and I still don't feel recovered enough to join you. It's disappointing, because I was looking forward to this. And I wanted to see the German all-stars blow away all other teams in the contest, especially the Swedish/Danish one...

But seriously: Have fun and make pictures and be good to the Falcon which i hopefully will win during the price-drawing anyway.