Sign in to follow this  
BasOne

Isn't it about time....

The typical LDD Relay Community Build (RCB) is a sprawling creation that allows people to add various modules. A LDD vehicle is much too small for 20 people to participate in.

My original idea was to build a truck that could be built in modules.

I am sure you could get fifteen people working on this idea, maybe more if people would like to work in pairs to build there cab or body to fit onto the truck.

I agree that building a technic model in LDD would not be easy for some members,but that is why I suggested making a pdf file of both templates for the cab and body for members to build it in the real.

My idea of RCB is a collaborative build where participants have the chance to express their creativity. Build a predefined model is too limiting.

I think that decide a "style" (for example "classic castle") and a generic subject (for example "a stronghold on a pass" or "a battle scene in front of a fortified wall") is enough.

Build in lego a specific object could be not funny and very difficult to manage (and if the build of a participant is not much suitable with the final model? And if the model results finished but there are 5 participants yet?).

For a future RCB, I'd like to see a New Classic Space subject. But maybe it is too difficult to realize.

My idea of RCB is a collaborative build where participants have the chance to express their creativity. Build a predefined model is too limiting.

They still can on my idea.

They get to design a cab from one of these or come up with there own,then they get to make there own truck body if they still what more building.

Only the chassis and both the templates would be predefined,but even this can change. :classic: