1. 1. On a scale from 1 to 5

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Here's my mod.

The modifications you have made look fantastic! :wub:

Here's my mod. First off, I adjusted her color scheme. The original little shelf and bench build was great -- it just didn't hold the katana properly. So, I built her a weapons rack wall for a bo, jo, and katana. (And yes, technically, each weapon would be cradled in two supports, not clipped to the wall...) Since her breaking station was huge, I adjusted it to look more like what we use: two cinder blocks. Also changed her board from white to brown.

LEGO has done a great job with these Friends sets -- they're cute and they're fun builds. (And fun mods!)

8464843769_c503c874a4.jpg

karate set by seven7mice, on Flickr

Yes, this definitely looks more like it! It is very nicely done! I also like the way you put Emma in front of the door/wall so that the writing is blocked. And the color selection seems much more culturally accurate; Emma will be less distracted in this environment than her original meditation corner with vibrant pink and purple! :wink:

For many girls in the target age group, though, the cute elements and pretty colors are more important than this traditional & authentic look. But the way you redid the set might really appeal to boys and adults who like Ninjago and so on. Good job! :thumbup: