Sign in to follow this  
mutex

Brickset slower than a snail in glue

Hello fellows brickers.

I love the brickset site and I'm probably not the only one. It has always been slow but these last weeks the situation is getting worse and worse. :-(

Also, when I post a review is it normal that it takes weeks to appear online ? I know the reviews are manualy checked before appearing online but due to the site slowness maybe there were lost ?

Is there something the online Lego community can do to help this situation ?

Good point here! Browsing Brickset isn't so much fun anymore, having to wait for ages for any page to load. :'-(

Good point here! Browsing Brickset isn't so much fun anymore, having to wait for ages for any page to load. :'-(

I agree, its sad to see a favourite Lego site becoming worse and worse. 8-|

Therefore I changed my links in postings here from Brickset to the Lugnet

Have you guys tried closing windows/progams/pop-ups? That usually works for a PSP. *skull*

Have you guys tried closing windows/progams/pop-ups? That usually works for a PSP. *skull*

8-

Yeah, I've found bricklink to be slow as well, but at many times peeron seems to be just as bad. To be honest however, I really can't bear lugnet's interfaces.

To be honest however, I really can't bear lugnet's interfaces.

Yep! I totally second that. I think Lugnet's interface is the most weird and anti-friendly I have ever found on a website. It's principally for this reason I nearly never go there.

But let's not deviate from the subject of the thread ;-)

That

I agree. Brickset is becoming extremely slow and difficult to use, and it's getting worse and worse each day. I used to browse Brickset all the time, but now, I am forced to use Lugnet. :-X

As can be seen on the homepage of Brickset, they improved the speed of the site.

Now it

As can be seen on the homepage of Brickset, they improved the speed of the site.

Now it