Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

Through smoke & flames......

As I haven't used wheel arches it does look higher. The rear is the standard height while the front is raised one plate (good spotting). The cabinets are standard height as other sets including 3179 repair truck http://www.brickset....ail/?Set=3179-1

Also if you think that is high you should see the nsw RFS tankers. They are huge but are baed on the same truck chassis.

I haven't made any changes yet.....

000000_height_check.jpg

I might not need to change any thing.....what does everyone think ? :look:

I love it! :thumbup:

Thanks 'monsinjor' :sweet: , I feel the height doesn't need to change as you don't want tools hitting you in the head even if you are wearing a helmet. :tongue:

No one want's that, to be hitted in the head. Well actually, maybe someone wants but that kind of people are already in the appropriate mental institutions. Hehehehe.

Great work you'r doing, living in Melbourne i have been keeping up with the fire situation, it's good to see homage paid to people who lay it all down to help.

Thanks for the feedback and comments.......I still need to find more forest fire fighters to complete my crew.....keep watching anyway. :classic:

The striping looks real impressive on it. And the extra plate height over the wheels gives it just that touch of an off road feel.

Funny, I haven't added any plates under the wheel plates ? :look:

Thanks for the positive feedback 'Faefrost'.......oop's forgot to buy those firemen today......keep watching ! :blush:

Here is a photo of a firie accessing the locker on my tanker. It is the same height as the cabinets on most standard lego trucks.

IMG_3323.JPG

Yep, about the same height......and thanks for the gentle nudge......I need to get some more forest fire fighters for customizing......Keep watching ! :wink:

Plenty of forest firemen available on Bricklink :)

Or you could buy one or more of the forest fire sets still in stores :)

Plenty of forest firemen available on Bricklink :)

Or you could buy one or more of the forest fire sets still in stores :)

I could buy some fire atv's at 8 bucks a pop....only need three.....I guess I could custom some atv for sale at the Holden dealer along with those dirt bikes eh ? :wink:

Yeah if the fire ATV is still available in your area, that is the best way to go :)

A Toyworld I think will be my best bet.

Keep watching ! :wink: