Charlie97L

Where to buy passenger/cargo in stores?

Hey all, I know this might be a lost cause but I am trying to find a friend's kid a PF set for his birthday later this week.

Are the offiial Lego stores the only places that carry the cargo/passenger train sets on the shelves? Trying to avoid paying a premium on Amazon. Thanks!

Ok thanks. I tried doing a stock search there and it told me they didn't carry them. Guess I will call around... I am not surprised that Toys R Us' website ain't great.

Can we assume you're in the US?

Doesn't say in your profile or your question...

Just wait until lego online gets gets more sets in and order from them . The cargo train is due Jan 18 and the reds passenger train in 30 days. They are not retired yet and are not tagged as retiring soon so you have time.

I could check bricklink. Was just trying to find a local one because the kid's birthday is later this week.

Thanks guys!

Thanks... I got 7938 off of bricklink from an East Coaster. Appreciate the help all! (also snagged 7939 for meself off amazon, thanks for that tip.)

hello guys

in france, in junuary it's the sale and i have buy the lego train 7939 for 65 euros approximatly 75 dollards

a dream to have this set at this price, the shop when i buy it, have sell the 5 sets in sale in ten minutes !