DoubleT

Exo Force Summer Sets

All right, after studying pics I have PROOF that the Golden Guardian is the next exo-force set out on shelves.

Oh, and that it flies too.

You know that all mechs have stickers on them that say stuff like A.1 and stuff like that?

Well for Takeshi's mechs they are upside down 7's with the number of his mech it is, for Ryo it is AT.(number) and for the flying mechs they A.(number)

Well, they do this to organize the number of mechs there are .

Anyways, the Golden Guardian has A.11 on the right wing and the Aero Boost has A.12 on the left leg armor. This means that the Golden Guardian comes out before, and also that it is a flying mech because it has A(#) and A(#)s mean that they are flying mechs. I know you probably have no idea what I am talking about, but I am saying now for the record: The Golden Guardian will come out next and that it is a flying mech.

Holy Dang! That is so nice.

Gawd the 2k7 Exo-Sets are so awesome.

I know the Aero Boost and the Golden Gaurdian are freaking sweet and also would it kill anyone to say 2007 instead of 2k7 (no offense)

Well, in the the story yeah...

-ZotS

yeah but in truth the BW came out before the SS.

yeah but in truth the BW came out before the SS.

I meant the SS came out before the BW, sorry for the other post.

takeshi's mechs begin with L for Land based. the airborne mechs begin with A for Air based. Ryo's mech are AT for Advanced Tactical. it's not an inverted 7. :-P

takeshi's mechs begin with L for Land based. the airborne mechs begin with A for Air based. Ryo's mech are AT for Advanced Tactical. it's not an inverted 7. :-P

Thanks! I always thought it meant Assult Team.

-l2k-

Thanks! I always thought it meant Assult Team.

-l2k-

No offense but, assult team? why is uplink so small then and the cyclone defender? :-/

No offense but, assult team? why is uplink so small then and the cyclone defender? :-/

Because a bunch of smaller Mechs will do more damage.

-l2k-

Because a bunch of smaller Mechs will do more damage.

-l2k-

Except for the fact that uplink is supposed to be a singular individual? There'll be only one, no?

7714 is a 2007 model. why? it has a brick code. :-o

i'm not exactly feeling this mech though. nothing too special apart from the gold bricks. it's quite similar to the 2007 builds.

Well...it seems like Lego has some great things now!! I can see that each of these is a counterpart to the summer of 2006 ones. The big robot tank is the counterpart to the fortress, the tower is to Striking Venom, and that one awesome thing Ha-Ya-To pilots is to the MDT. (By the way, I'm the same CCxCIEN from the lego website club.)

Well...it seems like Lego has some great things now!! I can see that each of these is a counterpart to the summer of 2006 ones. The big robot tank is the counterpart to the fortress, the tower is to Striking Venom, and that one awesome thing Ha-Ya-To pilots is to the MDT. (By the way, I'm the same CCxCIEN from the lego website club.)

Well in that case welcome, and I thought the same thing too.

Who else thinks the Mobile Devastator is the Striking Venom on wheels?

-ZotS

Me, pick me!!!, well actully it is the Striking venom for this year and its probally better in power than the Striking venom.

I don't think the Mobile Devastator resembles the Striking Venom one bit. Just because it is big, has powerful guns, and the color scheme is black and green doesn't mean that it looks like the Striking Venom.

I don't think the Mobile Devastator resembles the Striking Venom one bit. Just because it is big, has powerful guns, and the color scheme is black and green doesn't mean that it looks like the Striking Venom.

I tend to think of an oversized battering ram. Remember that giant rat tied to a wooden frame in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King? Yeah. That beastie.

Look at the cockpit and guns, and you'll see what I mean.

-ZotS

Look at the cockpit and guns, and you'll see what I mean.

-ZotS

You do have a point about the cockpit, but those gatling guns are used in all of the robots' big mechs.