Sign in to follow this  
SkaForHire

Challenge 5 Question(s)

Yes, I submitted three entries for Challenge 1. (Those were the days! Where did I find the time to build all those?) I think unless otherwise stated, multiple entries are acceptable. Unfortunately, they will not add up the scores of each one and declare you the top builder in the guild!

With enough gold slipped under the table, this may still be possible...

No multiple entrees; spend the time working on one really good one. If multiple entrees are submitted we'll judge the first. :thumbup:

booooooooooo. :devil: I will probably only have time for one anyway. But I have two really good ideas and my Girlfriend has a third she wants to build... guess she will just have to register for the forums then. (She says she does not want to because it is "my" collection, but I am pretty sure she is always there at PAB packing cups with me...)

she is always there at PAB packing cups with me...)

Hang on to that one! Sounds like you've got a real keeper there.

Not related to the girls (I am sorry to move from that topic:), but:

I've been thinking, 52x52 is 2704 studs, and that is 21 8x16 baseplates (and some change:)

I've just rearranged 11 8x6 baseplates and 5 16x16 and what I've got is one fantastic base for the challenge five ;)

There can be some reasonable overhanging (or what's the word:), and if you take on 8x16 out of the picture - some strong overhanging - and if you take three of them - some crazy overhanging ;)

In any case, a lot of material for creativity ;)

What is this girlfriend thing of which you speak? Can I find one in the enchanted forest?

You can, but you need a +3 Magic Vorpal Sword to fight the jock monsters that guard them.

You can, but you need a +3 Magic Vorpal Sword to fight the jock monsters that guard them.

Shoot... I was hoping my +6 dexterity and my "charm" skill would suffice.