Sign in to follow this  
oo7

Since you guys never get bored of BS ships

Actually I think its reached the point where discussion the management if this thread has taken over so there's no point focusing on one of the ships.

However, individual posts can be moved to other threads, so here's a challenge: Move Norrington's, Asuka's and Phred's posts in to separate threads of their own, then merge the rest of the posts in this thread with Oo7's "Bored of Brickshelf" thread.

Can you manage it?

Actually I think its reached the point where discussion the management if this thread has taken over so there's no point focusing on one of the ships.

However, individual posts can be moved to other threads, so here's a challenge: Move Norrington's, Asuka's and Phred's posts in to separate threads of their own, then merge the rest of the posts in this thread with Oo7's "Bored of Brickshelf" thread.

Can you manage it?

I'll do it right now!

So.......

What's happening with this? I would still like to know what layout people like the best, and Bonaparte has took action and made his own index which is now pinned..........

C'mon, talk to me people! please.

ripp-off

To be honest I wasn't aware you'd made all these additions to this thread until now, which seems to be 10 days after your last post.

The reason Bonaparte succeeded is because he gave this thread a more prominent name and when I first saw this thread I wasn't expecting future additions. I thought you were just featuring what you'd shown because you never indicated in your first post what your intentions were.

Secondly the thumbnails do make a big difference, like it has been said: A picture is worth 1000 words although I do like the idea of having the name of the MOC and its creator.

Nobody has intentionally "ripped you off" Mr Oo7, its all came down to who had the better organisation.

Although it seems the tumbnail idea does not work so well as one has difficulties editing posts one so many pictures have been added, making it pretty much impossible to keep orginized.......

I have no difficulties editing the indexes with the thumbnails oo7.

I'm using some small practical tricks, so I can do basically everything I want with them.

About the organisation:

Some of these ships are mentioned in more than 1 thread in the pirate MOC forum.

So I just added a small tutorial to the Index: Land based MOCs and Index: MOC ships to find all these threads for a particular MOC.

I don't think there is any other organisation possible that would give a link to all these threads (unless you want the maintenance of these Indexes to be a full-time job).