Sign in to follow this  
BaraSH

4755 vs 4866

Excellent side-by-side comparison of the two buses 'BaraSH', the latter bus is the best with it's play features (who cares about a light post :laugh: )and three minifigs (my son loves this set).

Brick On while casting spells 'BaraSH' ! :wink:

Thanks for the awesome comparison pics, BaraSH! It's really cool to see the differences between the two sets. :excited: They're both great...but if I had to pick a favourite it'd be 4866.

Thanks for your replies! It's very important for me.

Edited by BaraSH

Great comparison. I own the older one but the not the newer one. I think the newer is more accurate to the movie, but I like the old one and how there is a solid floor on the different levels.

Both editions looks great! I can't to make a choice - what is better. Although, I think, that both need some modifications :wink: !

I never picked up the first one, so it's great to see the photos. I had no idea about the printed head on the windshield of the first one. that's a great little piece!

Thanks again!!

Awesome! I'd have to say my overall fave is the original, but the new one has some cooler gimmicks, an actual back door that looks similar to the movie version, the chandelier and the shrunken head as an actual brick.

Thanks for the pics! :thumbup:

I forgot to clarify: I prefer 4866, but that's after making some modifications. For example, I added floors on each level. :tongue: It's not right without floors!

I forgot to clarify: I prefer 4866, but that's after making some modifications. For example, I added floors on each level. :tongue: It's not right without floors!

But the lamp swings so beautiful :wub: !

Edited by BaraSH