just2good

Legends of Chima 2013

I went out looking for Ninjago sets today at TRU. After striking out there, I stopped into Walmart and found half the Lego section full of Chima sets. I picked up Razcal's Glider ($11.97) and Eris' Eagle Interceptor ($34.97) They had a pretty good selection of sets. I think there were 7 different ones. No sign of the Ultra striker or I would have bought that for sure.

Those are the sets I have, and Lennox' Lion Attack. I too want Equila's Ultra Striker but I haven't seen it at all in the UK, I've searched Argos, Toys R Us, Toymaster, John Lewis and the entertainer. But Nothing.

I went out looking for Ninjago sets today at TRU. After striking out there, I stopped into Walmart and found half the Lego section full of Chima sets. I picked up Razcal's Glider ($11.97) and Eris' Eagle Interceptor ($34.97) They had a pretty good selection of sets. I think there were 7 different ones. No sign of the Ultra striker or I would have bought that for sure.

Walmart?Interesting, you don't hear brand new Legos sold at Walmart,Thanks For The Info!

By the looks of it in the US,

Eagles Castle will be at Toys R Us

Razar's Chi Raider will be at Target

and Equila's Ultra Striker will be Wal-mart.

Also when looking at todays wonderful reviews (on several Lego Fan sites) all boxes have punch holes. So Lego is shrinking their box sizes for easy storage, but since neither sides have taped seals, they can't be folded flat for us who like to keep boxes. Its a sad compromise, but at least Lego is listening about our distaste of their sticker addiction. It looks like they are entering a several year spanning hangover which I am glad to say is something I've been waiting for!

I got a $25 LEGO gift card for Christmas. When the sets are out in the United States, I am going to pick up Ultimate Speedor Tournament, and review it. Stay tuned!

Edited by Perry the Platypus

I was scrolling channels when a Chima advert came up on Cartoon Network,and it featured voices and the infamous Gorilla..so confirmed.

EDIT:Gorilla had what looked like the CM gorilla head,and the gorilla had blue fur with black fur.

Edited by Zachattacx

I was scrolling channels when a Chima advert came up on Cartoon Network,and it featured voices and the infamous Gorilla..so confirmed.

EDIT:Gorilla had what looked like the CM gorilla head,and the gorilla had blue fur with black fur.

Woah, take a picture the next time you see him! *oh2*

Knowing nothing of this line, I was in Toys R Us today and thought I must have drunk too much sherry yesterday. Returning home, I now realise that this is real and not an overly colourful odd idea from my own imagination.

I havent a fathom what it is about, but it certainly looks cool and I shall endevour to understand it.

Duck

Edited by Duck

Woah man, gotta see that!

EDIT: Found it!

http://blog.cartoonnetwork.com/2012/12/24/legends-of-chima-special-event-coming-soon/

Crawley and Crug seem to me like funny characters, eh? They sound to me a bit like Kruncha and Nuckal from the Ninjago series. Also, can anyone tell if the blue gorilla is a boy or a girl? I am assuming it is Gorzan, who will appear in the summer sets.

The video's only available in the US. >.< Could anyone save and re-upload it, please?

-Gata signoff.png

Sorry, do not know how to do that type of stuff. Someone else may, though!

Saw the Summer 2013 set pictures on a certain someone's Facebook fanpage, and I have to say, that Lion Temple looks great. The other sets? Not so much...

Edited by just2good

Ok, so opinion time. The sets are good, I really dig that temple. But, I'm more curious about Worriz' huge tank/whatever that thing is, it seems really good. That caught my attention first. The other sets (besides the tank thing and temple) are okay, I think Gorzan's gorilla mech isn't that impressive. It's okay, I suppose.