Sign in to follow this  
Lothos

Aquaman and Green Arrow, Super best friends!

Excellent work on your MOC 'Lothos', great Aquaman and Green Arrow figures....though does Aquaman carry a weapon, I thought he uses his powers underwater to call his fishy friends to help him ? :wink:

Brick On with your Super Friend's ! :wink:

Excellent work on your MOC 'Lothos', great Aquaman and Green Arrow figures....though does Aquaman carry a weapon, I thought he uses his powers underwater to call his fishy friends to help him ? :wink:

Brick On with your Super Friend's ! :wink:

Aquaman uses a Trident in Alex Ross's version. Also! Also! Aquaman has super strength and is bullet proof! Also he can talk to fish -_- And swim really well!

That's great! I am working on a purist Green Arrow of my own, but sadly I am lacking the Robin head that you used. I used the torso from the CMF forest hunter fig but swapped the arms with flesh arms with green hands. If I can just get my hands on that head I'd post a pic, haha.

The Aquaman is pretty cool too. I am less familiar with Aquaman than Green Arrow but it looks pretty close to some source material I looked up. Ace job on this MOC.

Nice MOC! I like the shaping of the dock, and the purist Arrow and Aquaman are really nice, too! (Plus, the Croc behind the dock is pretty funny.)