Sign in to follow this  
DaDeDesign

Custom parts

Hi,

I designed new parts and I would like to show them.

To start a new line of pieces for castle themes, for to improve these architectural constructions in more realistic way:

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17017

then a new pane and shutter with rounded top:

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17682

here a new line of slope 75 and windows for roofs:

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/16594

and two new trees:

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17411

a fifth project is pending approval.

I hope to find your consent.

I like the idea of the trees. If there's one thing we don't have too many of, it's trees. Luckily they're easy to brick-build! :wink: I also wouldn't mind that new window and shutters concept.

Good luck with your projects!

These looks like great projects. I would love to see more architectural pieces for historic modular or castle type MOCs. In addition to the rounded shutters/pane, I would also like to see an all glass pane for the rounded window. Anything to add variety is fine by me. Seeing these great MOCs people make without these pieces though, it may be a while before TLG decides it is worth it to make so many new molds.

But best of luck to you. I hope they make the final numbers and we see these in sets in the future.

I really liked your ideas for castle themes, supporting :thumbup:

In the future I will add more drawings in this project for to show better how to use all these new pieces

Edited by DaDeDesign

Wow, more than 100 views and no one comment!

Please avoid bumping your thread unnecessarily. The promotion of CUUSOO projects is tolerated on EB when it is done subtly and tastefully.

In the future I will add more drawings in this project for to show better how to use all these new pieces

Make sure you also update your first post with some drawings. We would like you to present your project to EB members, not only your links.

Please avoid bumping your thread unnecessarily. The promotion of CUUSOO projects is tolerated on EB when it is done subtly and tastefully.

For tell the truth I tried to cancel it but I didn't find the way

Make sure you also update your first post with some drawings. We would like you to present your project to EB members, not only your links.

the links show all the drawings and a correct presentation of the ideas, I couldn't explain it better, ahead of the link I wrote a brief description of the project, no member is obliged to select them.

Probably I'm too much crude and vulgar for a genteel place like this

Probably I'm too much crude and vulgar for a genteel place like this

Not at all, but your mistake is to join Eurobricks in order to promote your CUUSOO projects, which is the feeling I get from reading your introductory post. Eurobricks is not an advertisement billboard. Please read the member guidelines and in particular the CUUSOO section.

I really like your ideas and drawings. They are neat and nicely designed. The funny thing is I always wished for those window panes and shutters.

Also, the half arch is an awesome idea and would have worked perfectly for a MOC I made a while ago. Supported too. :thumbup::classic: