CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

My local Target had a few of the sets, only no prices and they were just thrown on the shelf haphazardly. Same goes with TMNT. It's as if they don't care if they sell them or not. The entire presentation was pretty dismal. I plan on waiting for a sale anyway so I wasn't going to buy them, but it was pretty disappointing. (I'm just the type of person that thinks appearances help sell).

How the heck did you get that set at school?! :tongue:

It's a great set, nevertheless.

Sorry! I'm at college and I got it delivered here. This set is fantastic!

The wait for the Aquaman set is kuh kuh kuh killing me. I keep checking Toys R Us and Target and

Walmart, and nothing. This Christmas money is burning a hole in my pocket. Come on, Aquaman On Ice!!!

Pictures just got released of the new Iron man polybag on Brickheroes.com. I'm on my phone so I can't post them from here, but its nothing amazing. It's a small drone with two buzz saws for wings and a green flick fire. The Ironman figure is the Mark VI which is the same as the one in the Cosmic Cube Escape.

Pictures just got released of the new Iron man polybag on Brickheroes.com. I'm on my phone so I can't post them from here, but its nothing amazing. It's a small drone with two buzz saws for wings and a green flick fire. The Ironman figure is the Mark VI which is the same as the one in the Cosmic Cube Escape.

Yea, they got it from Toys"R"Us in Hong Kong. It really is standard fare.

I think it supposed to be just an Iron Man polybag, not based on any movie. Though it could be based on IM2 Avengers or IM3.

LEGO-Superheroes-30167-Ironman-Minifigure-Polybag-Set-Toysnbricks.jpg

Edited by Alywin

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man vs. Fighting Drone Polybag (30167)

not that great... i would pay the money but I won't spend the time on a trip to the toy store just for this

The polybag has The Avengers logo, so I guess its just a late tie in or whatever. Shame that its not a new Iron Man but it'll be useful to get if it ever surfaces outside China.

@The Joker1. I presume My lego sets just came this morning but they have been left next door because I was up very late :-) I got a little letter telling me by The courier that i need to get my parcels from next door but last time when I bought arkham asylum I was away on holiday so the courier left it next door but the silly prick didn't leave an envelope telling me where it was so I was worrying, has your sets come yet ? (Hopefully it is my lego and not a non lego parcel that I am aware off), I'll post on here later if it is my lego :classic:

Got my Daily Bugle and Hover car sets yesterday. Built both and im very impressed with both sets. Fantastic price and good mini figures. Cant wait to get Arkham and Aquaman sets later in the month!

I do really want the 2 new poly bags, Iron Man and Robin. Anyone have any ideas when they will be in the UK?

Yes my sets have come along with the free chima polybag, sadly I can't build them yet but hopefully later, a big happy smile for me, has yours come yet?

*snip*

I do really want the 2 new poly bags, Iron Man and Robin. Anyone have any ideas when they will be in the UK?

I reckon iron man will be a promotion polybag on lego.com when the new sets and film get released and I also reckon that the robin polybag will be a sun promotion

Edited by Kez

Thinking about it, The Iron Man set would be ideal around the time Iron Man 3 comes out.

The Robin and Redbird Cycle set does make me wonder. Will it be the Tim Drake Robin, all in red or the Damien Wayne from Arkham set, with the hood.

@Kez what sets did you get? As i got an extra pair of Beetle wings in my Daily Bugle

If you check the parts on the Lego website, it's the same Robin as in the Funhouse and Batcave sets, I'm pretty sure.

Yes my sets have come along with the free chima polybag, sadly I can't build them yet but hopefully later, a big happy smile for me, has yours come yet?

I reckon iron man will be a promotion polybag on lego.com when the new sets and film get released and I also reckon that the robin polybag will be a sun promotion

Unfortunately my tumbler says it is still processing :( ,Its good to hear yours came safe and sound though , The two £20 sets are great and I garuntee you wont be disappointed with them. :classic:

@Oakenmold

Interesting you should have extra parts too. As i had a double portion of the bag on the bottom left with the heads http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Okay/Movies/Superheroes/76000/p1130887.jpg and a friend of mine got an extra white batman mask.

Edited by The Joker1

@Kez what sets did you get? As i got an extra pair of Beetle wings in my Daily Bugle

I got:

The daily bugle showdown

Arctic batman vs mr freeze

Spidey cycle vs venom

The bat vs bane tumbler chase

Unfortunately my tumbler says it is still processing :( ,Its good to hear yours came safe and sound though , The two £20 sets are great and I garuntee you wont be disappointed with them. :classic:

Cheers, hopefully yours will arrive very soon, I'll get on building 2 of the 4 sets I received today and then I'll build the other 2 tomorrow, if I get any good extras like you I will post the news here :classic:

The Robin and Redbird Cycle set does make me wonder. Will it be the Tim Drake Robin, all in red or the Damien Wayne from Arkham set, with the hood.

They are both Tim Drake. The hooded one is based off of Robin from Batman: Arkham City. The Robin in Arkham City is Tim Drake. Also I'm hoping it's Red Robin for some reason.

It's probbaly supposed to be the nuke bomb at the end of The Avengers, though Iron Man is in the wrong suit.

Well I've just built both of the DC sets I received in the post today and they look great:

The arctic batman set is great but sadly I received no bonus extra pieces unlike some other members on here.

The bat vs bane tumbler chase is also a great set but I am disappointed because there is a missing piece but I have ordered it from lego so hopefully I'll have it in the next few days, but there is an upside to this set for me because I recieved an extra sticker sheet so you win some you lose some.

Tomorrow I will be building the two marvel sets which are the daily bugle showdown and the spidey cycle vs venom (hopefully there are some extra bonus pieces and also hopefully there are no more missing pieces).

Well I've just built both of the DC sets I received in the post today and they look great:

The arctic batman set is great but sadly I received no bonus extra pieces unlike some other members on here.

The bat vs bane tumbler chase is also a great set but I am disappointed because there is a missing piece but I have ordered it from lego so hopefully I'll have it in the next few days, but there is an upside to this set for me because I recieved an extra sticker sheet so you win some you lose some.

Tomorrow I will be building the two marvel sets which are the daily bugle showdown and the spidey cycle vs venom (hopefully there are some extra bonus pieces and also hopefully there are no more missing pieces).

Sorry to hear you had a missing peice, Was it an important one? Interesting to hear you got some extra stickers, Lego seems to be getting sloppy with its continuality in set organisation. Do let us know if you get any extras in the marvel sets, A lot of people seem to get extra wings???

Cheers