CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Wow the Quinjet is now £40, shall I get it? No TDKR set seen here in the UK as of yet.

Glasgow toys r us have had the tdkr set since January 19th - so check our Tru - hamleys has it too!hope this helps!

Wow the Quinjet is now £40, shall I get it? No TDKR set seen here in the UK as of yet.

Argos have TDKR set and so do lego stores and I presume some toys rus stores have them aswell.

Spidercycle - not based on a movie.

None of the Spider-Man sets are based on movies. They're based on the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon. That's why the Nick Fury looks different too.

I expect MoS pics soon, as it is toy fair today.

Doesent REALLY start uintill tomorro.

I'm not really interested in any of the iron man sets. When I saw the malibu mansion was going to be released I thought about something... much better. And that Mandarin looks like a hobo to me, they could've put more effort in that (his beard specially). And I think the nurse ponytail would've been better for Pepper pots, or maybe a new mold (with her fringe covering the forehead)

Well, count me in for liking the Ultimate Showdown set. I can get Iron Man and the Mandarin for under $20 CAD (presumably);

It's 12.99 USD, and that usually translates to 15.99 CAD. IMO it's a bit much... But that Iron Man fig is a must have. :wub:

Looking forward to NYTF tomorrow.

Edited by Endeavour

I'm not really interested in any of the iron man sets. When I saw the malibu mansion was going to be released I thought about something... much better. And that Mandarin looks like a hobo to me, they could've put more effort in that (his beard specially). And I think the nurse ponytail would've been better for Pepper pots, or maybe a new mold (with her fringe covering the forehead)

I agree with the Mandarin's beard. But Pepper's ponytail is accurate enough. With Lois being played by Amy Adams( another redhead) so based on MoS set images the nurse hair is better for her, and the had to make the two redheads look different.

I agree with the Mandarin's beard. But Pepper's ponytail is accurate enough. With Lois being played by Amy Adams( another redhead) so based on MoS set images the nurse hair is better for her, and the had to make the two redheads look different.

Hopefully they also decided to use different shades to differentiate them a little bit more, they're bound to be pretty similar as it is.

Hopefully they also decided to use different shades to differentiate them a little bit more, they're bound to be pretty similar as it is.

I doubt it with different shades, but different hairstyles, torsos and face i think are different

Also, i just noticed that The Mandarin's beard is split at the bottom. Is there a piece like that, or is it a hopfully a new piece?

I doubt it with different shades, but different hairstyles, torsos and face i think are different

Also, i just noticed that The Mandarin's beard is split at the bottom. Is there a piece like that, or is it a hopfully a new piece?

Its the old wizard beard piece thats been around since the 90s.

Its the old wizard beard piece thats been around since the 90s.

No, the end of the beard is different to wizard one.

Hey, no problem. We all think we see new parts now and then. Sometimes we do sometimes we don't. :classic:

Strange i saw someone going out of argos with one a week ago? Maybe they are out of stock.

Travelling 30 miles to get the Quinjet from Argos today, shame my computer crashed when I was about to reserve the last one. Wish me luck.

Travelling 30 miles to get the Quinjet from Argos today, shame my computer crashed when I was about to reserve the last one. Wish me luck.

Which store you at, (I might reserve it just to be a devil :laugh: ) :classic:

Good luck

Does that guy (can't figure out the name) in the Malibu Mansion and the Seaport Battle have a 'glow in the dark' head?

Which store you at, (I might reserve it just to be a devil :laugh: ) :classic:

Good luck

Thanks Kez, I would've killed you if you reserved it. :laugh: I got it but I'll probably start building it in the middle of the week.

Thanks Kez, I would've killed you if you reserved it. :laugh: I got it but I'll probably start building it in the middle of the week.

I would like to see you try :laugh: , I'm glad to hear that you got it though, it's a great build and set :classic:

I would like to see you try :laugh: , I'm glad to hear that you got it though, it's a great build and set :classic:

Comes with cool figs as well (Iron man mk7 and Black Widow.) Now to complete my avengers I just need the Captain America set, is it likely they will release cap America 2 sets?