CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Well don't lose hope yet! Im just happy were getting a mansion. And then you

could all ways make your own or mod the set.

I am not really into modding, more of a collector so i want them to get it right the first time lol

The one thing I pray that LEGO doesn't do, is have a sticker with all the suits on for the hall of armor.

The one thing I pray that LEGO doesn't do, is have a sticker with all the suits on for the hall of armor.

I second that majorly.

Not knowing the Iron Man movies at all, I frankly think having seven unique suits in the set would be preposterous. That's essentially seven figs, of which only two or three will have been designed for other sets, and not including any enemy figs for acting out fight scenes. It just seems implausible.

If it were a choice between seven actual figs and a sticker, I agree the seven figs would be better. But looking at this realistically it's more likely a choice between a sticker and not having the complete "hall of armor" at all.

I Highly doubt there will be a room of Iron Man Suits in the mansion set at all, just due to the fact that the set sounds like it'll probally end up looking and being the same price as the Batcave. If there is one though, it will most likely be small and have sticker suits, I believe the set will turn out something like this to be honest...

76007 Iron Man Malibu Mansion: Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Iron Man, Mandarin Henchman, Mandarin, Helicopter-69.99$

I think the Mandarin will be exclusive to the 76008 Iron Man vs Mandarin.

There are two other villains so I think Eric Savin will be in the Malibu Mansion( he's military after all) and Aldrich Killian in the Extremis set. If Jack Taggert actually becomes Fire Power he'll be in a set.

I think War Machine( Iron Patriot edition) will come in one set, most likely IM Vs Mandarin as that sounds like the final showdown.

Not knowing the Iron Man movies at all, I frankly think having seven unique suits in the set would be preposterous. That's essentially seven figs, of which only two or three will have been designed for other sets, and not including any enemy figs for acting out fight scenes. It just seems implausible.

If it were a choice between seven actual figs and a sticker, I agree the seven figs would be better. But looking at this realistically it's more likely a choice between a sticker and not having the complete "hall of armor" at all.

They might have stickers but can turn them revealing slots for other "iron man suit figs" that have been made alreadly or that may be made in the future such as both avenger iron mans, iron partiot, the new iron man and more!

Yeah, now that I think about it, I'm sure we'll either get stickers for the suits or no hall of armor at all. I t would be awesome to actually get the suits at one time or another.

I really want an iron patriot mini fig. plese TLG please? :grin:

Edited by Pumpkin Pie

Especially since it's going $50(+\-), there's no way there's going to be 10+ figs.

I Highly doubt there will be a room of Iron Man Suits in the mansion set at all, just due to the fact that the set sounds like it'll probally end up looking and being the same price as the Batcave. If there is one though, it will most likely be small and have sticker suits, I believe the set will turn out something like this to be honest...

76007 Iron Man Malibu Mansion: Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Iron Man, Mandarin Henchman, Mandarin, Helicopter-69.99$

This sounds pretty good, and probably not far off the mark. That's basically what 6868 Hulks Helicarrier Breakout had in terms of figs.

Especially since it's going $50(+\-), there's no way there's going to be 10+ figs.

No one ever said it would for sure be $50. I have also heard rumors of a

a larger hall of armor to hold his 40+ suits.

Edited by CBMM1

No one ever said it would for sure be $50. I have also heard rumors of a

a larger hall of armor to hold his 40+ suits.

I doubt it. They would make it

only hold around 3-5 suits.

Edited by just2good

I could easily see Lego skipping the mark VI and VII since they are already available in Avengwrs sets. Plus cancel the mark VIII since it will most likely be in the two other sets. Include a henge men, Happy Hogan, Suits mark I-V and ironman.

I don't think the Hulk fig counts in the Helicarrier set, as he counts for two maybe three figs.

I have high hopes for this set, but i think it will just be a small building and one or two helicopters with flick fire missiles. It would be cool to have a catapult function on the hall of armor, but since it will be a small set it will probably by stickers. For the figures I think Tony, the new suit, pepper, The mandarin, And maybe Happy Hogan.

Well on the Swedish site it has it listed as 49.99 euros. Having the Marks 1-5 is plausible as Decore figs. I think the set will have a Jabba's Palace type build and have Tony,new suit, Pepper, Hogan, and Eric Savin( he's a military type guy and I guess he'll be The Mandarin's Muscles as he wouldn't want to get his hands dirty.

Sorry for interrupting the current speculations but I would like a picture request.

Can someone make a pic from the Mr Freeze minifig but with Hawkeye's Goggle face instead of Freeze's?

Thx in advance.

The names of the summer sets have been fully revealed!

Man of Steel

76002 Superman: Metropolis Showdown

76003 Superman: Battle of Smallville

76009 Superman: Black Zero Escape

Iron Man 3

76006 Iron Man: Extremis Harbor Battle

76007 Iron Man: Malibu Mansion Attack

76008 Iron Man vs Mandarin: Ultimate Battle

Yeah, 76007 is going be based on the on the scene where it's leveled. I going on limb here, but I think Iron Man and Superman are going to be in every set their name is on.

For MoS I think we'll get MoS Supes, Lois Lane, Zod, Faora, ma and pa kent, Zod's army, and Perry White.

For IM3, Iron Man( the Mark 47 in all 3 sets), Tony Stark, Pepper, Rescue, Happy Hogan, War Machine( Iron Patriot, hopefully classic black and red), Aldrich Killian, Eric Savin, Maya Hansen, Firepower, The Mandarin( hopefully with all 10 rings, even if they're not magical, still would be nice include to it for fans)

The names of the summer sets have been fully revealed!

I don't mean do be rude but: source?

I would also like to update everyone that the new armor is actually Mark 42.

(From the Diamond Select release for their Marvel Select Line)

MARVEL SELECT IM3 IRON MAN MK42 AF

A Diamond Select Release! Designed and Sculpted by Gentle Giant! The newest iteration of the Iron Man armor is now the newest Marvel Select action figure! Based on its appearance in the upcoming feature film Iron Man 3, the Mark 42 armor is Tony Stark's latest and greatest, able to activate and assemble via remote synaptic link. This highly detailed Select figure stands over 7 inches tall, features 16 points of articulation and comes ready to display in the famous Select-style blister card. Release: 03/27/13; SRP: $24.99

Source is a website linked from brickipedia, the source has just been deleted, but the source was a French web site.

42, not as much , but still a lot Marks to go through!!!

I'm very exceited for these sets! I hope I am not let down at all. I am confused that they are being called summer sets when I thought they would be coming out a week or two before their movies and other summer sets come in june. Also... I am starting to wonder if we are going to be let down when it comes to the 3rd marvel set we were wishing for in January... Wouldn't something have been leaked by now?

There's only 5 sets in. The winter wave, I guess Arkham was too big and they didn't need an exclusive for Marvel. I guess everyone and myself were wrong about The exclusive and such.

Anything set released from April to August is considered a summer set. The Man of Steel and Iron Man 3 sets are being released in April to coincide with the movies.

Edited by Neville longbottem