CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

I only want The Batboat Chase,I'm only collecting the DC Superheroes!

Wouldn't you want all the DC sets then? Including TDKR set.

They were good, I will be getting them all except the Bugle, but that's only because I don't really like the building type sets.

And BaraSh's is pretty good.

Well, thing is I want the Bugle just because mainly this line is vehicles..time for a change and The Daily Bugle is a building and possibly Arkham Asylum are top wants for me, but that's your opinion can't blame you there.

I can't believe we only get 2 marvel sets! :angry: I guess it won't be as bad if the bugle is a big set. But still. DC gets like 4. Not fair.

I can't believe we only get 2 marvel sets! :angry: I guess it won't be as bad if the bugle is a big set. But still. DC gets like 4. Not fair.

Bear in mind we'll be getting a whole wave of Iron Man 3 sets a few months after.

Hold your horses, we don't even now what summers going to be like, but most likely Arkham Asylum will be released.Yet again DC gets the better of Marvel IMO, but thank god we get Venom in a cheap set.

Bear in mind we'll be getting a whole wave of Iron Man 3 sets a few months after.

And Superman sets.

I only want doom and his plane from the Bugle set.

What does it look like?

Hold your horses, we don't even now what summers going to be like, but most likely Arkham Asylum will be released.Yet again DC gets the better of Marvel IMO, but thank god we get Venom in a cheap set.

And Superman sets.

What does it look like?

It looks kind thin with engines on the wings, it's kinda hard to describe.

O yeah, I forgot. :blush:

This is true, Thor: The Dark World comes out in November. Do you think the sets would be released then or be Marvel's next January wave?

I'm going to go with summer 2013 is when they are going to be released(the movie is next year right? :grin: ).

How big did the tumbler and the bat look?

Welcome to Eurobricks and from what Hulk_Smash said Tumbler is the size of the 08 Tumbler but smaller, The Bat IDK.

Sorry, I meant November 2013.

Oh,ok. :classic:

Yeahhh 100th post.

Well the Bat was about the same size as the Tumbler, maybe a bit bigger.

Alright, I think that's almost movie accurate scale :sceptic: , if anyone knows you know what to do.

Edited by Zachattacx

Welcome to Eurobricks and from what Hulk_Smash said Tumbler is the size of the 08 Tumbler but smaller, The Bat IDK.

Thanks, and I can sort of imagine the size.

Well the Bat was about the same size as the Tumbler, maybe a bit bigger.

I know that the tumbler was a bit smaller than it's previous version but how much smaller?

Where did you hear that? :wacko: I thought the summer sets were going to be (at least partly) Mas of Steel sets. :sceptic: Plus I'm still expecting one or two more Ultimate Spider-Man sets with White Tiger and Power Man to complete the team.

This is true, Thor: The Dark World comes out in November. Do you think the sets would be released then or be Marvel's next January wave?

I'd say January. It's closer to the release date (January sets sometimes show up as early as end of November after all) and as you can tell from my statement above, the line-up for the summer is already pretty full.

Where did you hear that? :wacko: I thought the summer sets were going to be (at least partly) Mas of Steel sets. :sceptic: Plus I'm still expecting one or two more Ultimate Spider-Man sets with White Tiger and Power Man to complete the team.

I'd say January. It's closer to the release date (January sets show up as early as end of November after all) and as you can tell from my statement above, the line-up for the summer is already pretty full.

Brickshowtv spoiled the news saying lego gave them permission to spoil it on youtube, I don't know if its trustful but.....yeah.

Well there are two sources on Iron Man 3:

-common sense indicates movies=sets

-A LEGO review youtube show called the brick show have a source with LEGO that said there are sets planned.

The summer wave will most likely be half Iron Man half Man of Steel.

After looking at the tumbler from The Tumbler:Joker's Ice Cream Surprise I think the camo Tumbler might be the same size

Thanks for the info Hulk_Smash :thumbup: I'm soooo excited about a good sized Bugle! :wub:

Also Venom in a cheap set is a dream come true! Sounds like I'll be able to get both and for under $100!