Sign in to follow this  
George G.

NECRO

7420933494_bc632d3dd7.jpg

Backstory ~

Heja Dayoo grew up in the deepest part of the Amazon Forest, living amongst the trees with her many sisters. Heja lived a very sad life, as her sisters constantly bullied her for not being as strong or fast as them. One time she was so upset, she ran away from her home up into the mountain where the deceased tribe leader was buried. She prayed to the leader, wishing that he could rise from the grave and protect her. Heja was astonished as, as she had wished, the tribesman rose from his deep grave, a horrific zombie! The zombie had no feeling of it's own, but could be controlled from Heja's commands. She sent her new warrior back to the village to kill her sisters, and re-summon them back to act as her servants.

Word spread of Heja and her powers through many adventurers and explorers, until it reached the firey grasp of The Joker! He new this now-woman was exactly what he needed in his army of wicked villains who could take down the Batman for once and for all! The Joker took Heja back to Gotham with him and turned her into the villainous NECRO!

NECRO summoned an army of the dead and took control of Gotham. She made sure that she summoned two corpses to act as her personal body guards; Batman's mother and father!

Will Batman be able to kill his zombie parents? Will he be able to save Gotham? How does NECRO know the identity of Batman's parents? Find out same bat-time, same bat-channel, on the next exciting installment of Batman!

7430780686_49272e174f.jpg

Fact File ~

- NAME: Heja Dayoo

- VILLAIN: Necro

- HEIGHT: 8ft 1"

- POWERS: Raising the dead

7421297400_51af35362a_c.jpg

Costing ~

- Plain Dark Red Torso - £1.60

- Geisha t Head - £0.26

- Black Helmet - £0.01

- Black Knights Visor - £0.97

- Dark Red Cloth Awning - £0.20

- Dark Red 2x2x3 Slope - £0.06

- 10cmx3.5cm printable sticker – £0.04

- 4L Black Pole – £0.01

- Total – £3.15

The decals were designed myself on Microsoft Office Publisher, and I'm surprised how well the print came out, even if the colour is a little off :thumbdown:

I'm not too familiar with the in depth Batman story line, but I gave a guess and if there is a character with the same name/powers then I am sorry.

And if you're wondering, the background is a painting of a red butterfly, I thought the colours worked well :thumbup:

Thanks for stopping by!

Edited by George G.

Really cool figure!

I love the background too, it really works with the whole atmosphere of this figure.

That helmet is really cool, along with the cloak.

Good luck! :classic:

Nice custom, George G. I'd like to see a more frontal shot of the fig itself, though. Just to have a more clear look on her. :classic:

Nice custom, George G. I'd like to see a more frontal shot of the fig itself, though. Just to have a more clear look on her. :classic:

I have added the image you have asked for, and it comes after the back-story text. Thank you very much for the suggestion LuxorV! :thumbup:

A very strong entry! :thumbup:

(It scares me, though. :cry_sad:)

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic: