Sign in to follow this  
friedchikenfairy

A Lurker No Longer!

:wub: Hey there! I'm the fried chicken fairy! :wub:

As you can tell by my username, I love fried chicken. In fact, Lego and fried chicken would have to be my two most favorite things in the world. :tongue: Anyways, I have been a fan of Lego since I was a child. As my cousins were avid Lego fans, I practically grew up with Lego bricks. I am more of a collector than a MOCists, due to my lack of bricks and unwillingness to take apart new sets. Although some people don't like it, I love the burst of typically Denmark air that comes with most sets when you first build it. :cry_happy: I first found this forum 3 years ago and i have been lurking ever since, until now obviously. In addition to Lego and fried chicken, I enjoy photography, Xbox games, screaming at the computer screen whenever I see an amazing MOC that I know I can never make anything like it (ACpin makes me do this too often then I like :blush: ), sports, and jumping around like a lunatic :tongue: . Seriously, it's fun, try it :oh: ! Well, that's pretty much me! Have a nice day :wink: !

- Friedchikenfairy:)

Welcome to Eurobricks, 'friedchikenfairy'! :sweet:

I love your excessive use of smilies. It reminds me of a lot of my posts. :grin:

Also, you made me really hungry for fried chicken... It's a shame that it is 11:21 PM over here, so I'm already full. Lets hope I have a lucid dream about KFC tonight. :drool:

Lastly, what is your favorite LEGO theme? That tells a lot about a user on Eurobricks. :wink:

Yummy chicken. Which part of the US are you from?

California. How about you?

Welcome to Eurobricks, 'friedchikenfairy'! :sweet:

I love your excessive use of smilies. It reminds me of a lot of my posts. :grin:

Also, you made me really hungry for fried chicken... It's a shame that it is 11:21 PM over here, so I'm already full. Lets hope I have a lucid dream about KFC tonight. :drool:

Lastly, what is your favorite LEGO theme? That tells a lot about a user on Eurobricks. :wink:

. Nice to know that there is another KFC fan on this forum :grin: Anyways, my favorite theme would probably be the new Superhero theme. Those figures are just :wub: However, I have always liked most Licensed themes, including Star Wars :sweet: However most of the "good" sets were out during my dark ages :cry_sad:

Edited by friedchikenfairy

I have to agree with you that jumping around like a lunatic and yelling at the computer brings much joy :tongue: