DarthSion

LEGO Lord of the Rings

I've seen a few walkthroughs online and honestly this game looks outrageously good! I can't wait to get my hands on this!

Some what sadly, Im going to wait another 26 or more days till my birthday.

Free stuff is always better! On the other hand, I dont know if I can wait!

More on topic, will Sauran be a playable character? Maybe as bonus or a secret charector?

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

I've played through Weathertop so far, and I must say it's been a great game! Tt games has done an excellent job once again. :thumbup:

is it true that the pc version didn't come out on november 13, 2012 with the other versions.

Yes. It's supposed to be out today, Friday 11/16.

Anyone with the preorder characther take pictures?

Mine's coming early next week, I plan on shooting some shots for my review. :sweet:

Did anyone see the cameo for

agent Smith from the matrix. Played by the Elrond actor.

Can one of you take a snapshot, please?

Does anyone know where Pippin can get his water bucket?

I could've swore I had a bucket, but when I was at a spot to pick up some water, his bucket was not in the inventory. I thought it may be a glitch, so I started a new game and Merry starts off with a fishing rod, but Pippin had nothing....

29px944.png

Imdrahil, Annatar, Smeagol, Beregond, Theodred, mini Balrog, Glorfindel, Farmer maggor, PJ corsair, inkeeper.

Can one of you take a snapshot, please?

http://media.giantbo...088-capture.png

Does anyone know where Pippin can get his water bucket?

You can craft a new one at a blacksmith I believe?

Edited by deskp

I got DLC for PS3 preorder. What do the weapons/ accessories do? There are some rings one seems to spray water. Then there are the helmets. They don't seem to do snything except the one with the Eye of Sauron. It makes others cower in fear.

I got DLC for PS3 preorder. What do the weapons/ accessories do? There are some rings one seems to spray water. Then there are the helmets. They don't seem to do snything except the one with the Eye of Sauron. It makes others cower in fear.

They work as armor, the helmets ... I believe. Also they look.. cool? oor stupid.

29px944.png

Imdrahil, Annatar, Smeagol, Beregond, Theodred, mini Balrog, Glorfindel, Farmer maggor, PJ corsair, inkeeper.

Beregond and Prince Imrahil? Hope they'll make it into real minifigures! There's so much potential for a nice Gondorian army.

Hi

Does anyone know the ACTUAL amount of levels for this game? As every site i go on gives me a diffenent number. Also apparently there was suppost to be a birthday party level before weathertop, Though i never went on it?

Hi

Does anyone know the ACTUAL amount of levels for this game? As every site i go on gives me a diffenent number. Also apparently there was suppost to be a birthday party level before weathertop, Though i never went on it?

Theres 17 + the "bonus level" Theres no party level, but the party is going on in hobitn all the time.

prologue, weatertop, carhadras, mines, amon hen, taming gollum, fangorn, dead marshes, wargs, osgiliath, helms deep, stairs, cirit ungul, path of the dead, pelenor, black gate, mount doom.

I think thats all

Theres 17 + the "bonus level" Theres no party level, but the party is going on in hobitn all the time.

prologue, weatertop, carhadras, mines, amon hen, taming gollum, fangorn, dead marshes, wargs, osgiliath, helms deep, stairs, cirit ungul, path of the dead, pelenor, black gate, mount doom.

I think thats all

No it's 18+bonus level. 6 levels each movie.

No it's 18+bonus level. 6 levels each movie.

wich level was I missing?

I think this game is sorely lacking a minas tirith level.... And the open world is lacking Ithilien alltogether shame.

wich level was I missing?

You forgot the 'Black Rider' level in Hobbitton.

My copy of the game arrived today, complete with exclusive Second-Age Elrond figure! :wub:

What I've played so far is absolutely brilliant, possibly the best LEGO game to date. The Free-Roam feature is excellent too.