Masked Builder

Jedi Temple Mafia - Day One

It would be nice if you could reveal the other members of your team Windu. Would make this whole Ordeal a lot easier.

It would be nice if you could reveal the other members of your team Windu. Would make this whole Ordeal a lot easier.

Nahh, let us find 'em. It's more fun that way. :laugh:

Nahh, let us find 'em. It's more fun that way. :laugh:

More fun, but a lot more humiliating for the Sith.

More fun, but a lot more humiliating for the Sith.

If they lose. Nothing's certain, remember. They could somehow turn everything around and hand our backsides to us on silver platters. Also, you seem very concerned about the feelings of the Sith, Master Koon. Perhaps you are one of them? :wink:

If they lose. Nothing's certain, remember. They could somehow turn everything around and hand our backsides to us on silver platters. Also, you seem very concerned about the feelings of the Sith, Master Koon. Perhaps you are one of them? :wink:

I am not a Sith, Master Secura. It is an assumption.

If they lose. Nothing's certain, remember.

I think if he really wanted to out his team and make sure we believe him, I'm sure he could post a link to the Scum writeboard and tell us the password let us in on his secret conversations, but like Jedi Kelens said, that is not why we signed up; it'd be more fun for us to find them ourselves. Plus, I doubt Threepio would even be there and Master Windu would find it hard finding work again after this ordeal. :grin:

I am not a Sith, Master Secura. It is an assumption.

I'm fairly certain that Aayla was just joking there. Why so defensive?

I'm fairly certain that Aayla was just joking there. Why so defensive?

It is not defensive, merely pointing out a fact.

It is not defensive, merely pointing out a fact.

Mkay. You just seemed quick to defend yourself against what I think was a joke, that's all.

Ki Adi Mundi, Our lynchee has claimed you are the Scum Watcher. What have you to say about this?

Good point. Especially having played a Framer before, I know that if I were the Framer, I'd target myself tonight, so extra verification of results is always good.

Can role powers target themselves? I always assumed they couldn't. :sceptic:

Can role powers target themselves? I always assumed they couldn't. :sceptic:

Sorry, I should've been clearer. I meant that if I was on the Scum team and I was the Framer, and one of my teammates was being lynched and claimed that someone else was the Godfather, then I would try to frame the person who was claimed to be the Godfather, just in case the Town did actually decide to investigate him.

I have just received a piece of info from Windu.

Threepio, he claims you are the godfather, converter and killer rolled in it 1.

Sorry, I should've been clearer. I meant that if I was on the Scum team and I was the Framer, and one of my teammates was being lynched and claimed that someone else was the Godfather, then I would try to frame the person who was claimed to be the Godfather, just in case the Town did actually decide to investigate him.

Thanks! But a role power cannot target himself, right?

Thanks! But a role power cannot target himself, right?

"Sometimes they can, sometimes they can't. I've heard of strategies where a Cop will taget themself to determine their sanity, but in most of the games on Eurobricks holovids produced locally, self-targetting is flat-out impossible."

Oh and Brickdoctor also said this:

I’m going to warn you right now Nightshroud, I’ve been picking everybody apart so far today. So you’re going to have start acting a little more town, or I will have to point you out to the rest of the town.

That was early on, then without saying anything more he just started framing me in public. :angry:

One error with this. Why would a scum say "to the rest of the town"?

Honestly, this sounds to me more like a Scum trying to breed mistrust of C-3PO. Let me guess, you're afraid a Town Watcher will watch him and see you kill C-3PO, right? Well, guess what? I can't be sure about the Watcher, but the "kill C-3PO" part is NOT going to happen. :smug:

Huh, I hadn't thought about that. :sceptic: You're right though, if Windu lied, and C-3PO is innocent, and nobody watches or protects him, the scum could kill him. I'm just worried that if someone does go after C-3PO, the scum could find out. Heck, if the scum have a watcher, they could watch C-3PO even if he is innocent.

Also, let me clarify what I said earlier. I did not say I want anyone to vote for C-3PO, I'm just surprised no one did, and I don't think we should immediately discount the possibility that he is a scum. :sceptic: I'm suspicious of him, but I am by no means certain.

Ki Adi Mundi, Our lynchee has claimed you are the Scum Watcher. What have you to say about this?

He did? When? In private?

Well, to respond to this dubious accusation, no, I am not the scum watcher, or the town watcher, or anything for that matter. Just a Vanilla Townie. If I was, however, the scum watcher, why would I even make that role known. We don't even know if there is a scum watcher, I was just worried that if there is one, the scum could benefit from their predicament. I'd like Mace to come out and say it on the thread if he did say it, so that I can address him directly. Why are you speaking for him anyway?

He's lying. :rofl:

I am just passing on the info I have received.

News Flash: He has just said to me Barris Offee is A scum.

"I honestly can't tell if you're naive or outright Scummy. :laugh: "

:laugh_hard: I think there were some who thought there might be a little truth to what you had claimed before, Windu, but I'd be surprised if anyone believes you now.

"Click chirp tweet chirp." (What makes you his spokesman? :sceptic: Unless he actually does post a link to the Scum writeboard with the password, I'm going to assume either A.) he's lying, or B.), you're Scum trying to influence the situation while claiming it came from Windu so if we do end up lynching one of the many, many, people you just accused you can pass it off as Windu's doing.)

)

I never accused you of doing anything else. :wink: I don't like how defensive you're being, though. Got something to hide? :wink:

Again, why so defensive? It's obvious that Windu is lying, and no one's accused you of anything, yet you are quick to jump out and make sure to say that you're not the one coming up with these things.

I was answering Ki Adi Mundi. Nothing to hide.

Our conversations:

I will tell you that Dannylonglegs ie: Ki-Adi-Mundi is our scum watcher.

And after him and Threepio there is 1 more. But as she has been friendly to me, I'll keep her under wraps.

It's against the rules, I think, to post the writeboard. But, here is something C-3po said.

Excellent… okay first let’s all post our night actions so that we know exactly what tools we have:

I am our God father so I am in charge of our night kill(unlimited), but I also get a one shot conversion ability (I can use only one of these per night). I also will turn up as town if investigated.

Well I guess so, but only cause I'll find the game more entertaining after I die.

It's Barris Offee, ie scorpiox

We called her a she on the writeboard XD