sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

2 hours ago, autorazr said:

Awesome Terry None.  I just last night made a really great Space Case, gonna try to take a new group shot of my updated DP.

Thanks! I can't wait! The more Doom Patrol the better!

Here are a few updates to my Justice League: Atom, Firestorm, and Huntress

atom3.jpg

firestorm3.jpg

huntress2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Edited by c0rnedfr0g

1 hour ago, c0rnedfr0g said:

Here are a few updates to my Justice League: Atom, Firestorm, and Huntress

These are great! I don't think I've ever seen an Atom quite like that, and I'm really digging Firestorm and Huntress!

On 11/02/2018 at 6:57 PM, Numbuh1Nerd said:

These are great! I don't think I've ever seen an Atom quite like that, and I'm really digging Firestorm and Huntress!

Thanks!  I'm really pleased with how they turned out.  I'm fixin' to post pics of my 37-member JL here soon as my display stand is finished. ?

59 minutes ago, steveholt said:

I'll admit, I had low expectations for Owen, because so many people make him as just a less distinct version of his dad, but that head is shockingly perfect! Wonderful work!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Can someone tell me how to show pictures

Sorry about that mess up. As you can tell I am new here

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138728049@N06

We have whirlwind, Electra, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Storm, Professor X, Rogue( I know She doesn’t have the grey hair, but my order hasn’t came yet) warpath, banshee, havoc,colossus, Sabertooth, Juggernaut, Magneto, toad, Terrance Howard Rhodey, Tony with different hair piece and Pepper with a different hair piece, New Goblin, The new Glider, Graviton, Kraven, Klaw, Zemo, Grimm Reaper, Absorbing Man, Lizard, Mole man, Mole, Executioner, Coulson, Maria Hill, Wasp, her wings, Mcu Iron spider and Whiplash. Please tell me if you have any questions or can’t see the pictures. and if anything is wrong with how I did all of this let me know. Thank You.

1 hour ago, Legoman0120 said:

Is this chat over?

It's just been a little slow around here lately. A lot of the old staples of the community have vanished - perhaps because a lot of the more desirable characters have actually gotten official figures now? - and the initial uptick after a new set release season has calmed down. Plus, people tend to pay less attention to links than they do figures (or at least leave their feedback on Flickr instead). As someone who won't take the time to compress my iPhone photos so they'll be small enough to upload here directly, I'm pretty familiar with it  :grin:

I really dig your Klaw and Whirlwind! I didn't know they made Whirlwind's helmet in green!

Thanks numbuh1nerd. The helmet is from the ghost ship in the lord of the rings line. And I love the Living Totem. 

On 22/2/2018 at 12:25 PM, Schwa said:

The Living Totem (Marvel)

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

9 hours ago, Legoman0120 said:

Is it purist if I use a cotton ball?

Depend whats you use it for but its probably not, there is a non purist topic similar to this if it isn't.

It doesn't get used as much though.

The cotton all was going to be for mysterio. But I can still take it out and just replace it with an all white head.

Also those Black Panther Figures are spot on. Klaw looks like a mixture of his comic Abraham Lincoln vibe mixed with the Andy Serkis face.

I am working on an Everret Ross and a Man ape. With some different wakanda people including W’kabi.

16 hours ago, Legoman0120 said:

I am working on an Everret Ross and a Man ape. With some different wakanda people including W’kabi.

I'm currently working on a comic Man Ape, would be interested to see what you do for the movie characters