Sign in to follow this  
Norro

The things auction hunters put up with...

I love the title of this auction:

"Lego 5 Gouverner Men With Hats & Pads Lego Pirates". It is so accurate and yet not...

God Bless,

Nathan

Another frustration...ugh. However, it can be good in some sort of way. People expect goveners, don't find them, and leave. This is most unlikely though, hehe. Well, good luck on finding those Goveners you want :-P, or not.

An unlikely item to be sold at a "Football Programme" shop, however whoever listed the auction put the most important keywords in the title - that being "Pirate LEGO" so anybody searching for those words is obviously going to come across it regardless of what the rest of the title is.

How well do these soldiers sell in the UK?

How well do these soldiers sell in the UK?

They're too dear for me so I don't pay much attention...

God Bless,

Nathan

You're better off acquiring them from across the channel. The auctions for Imperial Guards in that region seem ridiculously cheap to me.

All i know is ebay in England has incredible demand for Imperial Guard and Soldier, people will easily pay around

They're probably going to think you're trafficking LEGO.

But you're right, there's not much up for auction, however I've had a quick look.

Interested in a Black Seas Barracuda with a box? 10 day listing, on its 5th day and has only received one bid so its still at 1.99 Euros. This wouldn't happen in my neighbourhood! Be would be at least 20 Euros by the 5th day.

Here's the link to the auction if you're interested

Hey, not bad, only $85.00 or 66.50 Euros. I'd say that's cheaper than what it was sold for 1989, which was $110.00 I believe? BUt on the other hand, some parts and figures are wrong, which in my tastes I wouldn't care all that much.

MisterPhes, what would happen in your neighborhood?

In my neighbourhood a Black Seas Barracuda would be at least US$20 by its 5th day. So while US$85 might seem decent, it would end at over US$110 on average.