Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story - Day Three

Cindy was protecting me last night, and I was blocked.

That's strange, she told me and three others that she was protecting Snow. Makes sense that she lied, seeing as one was Aladdin.

She was, she switched when she learned I was a Cop. In the nick of time, too. Sleeping can corroborate my story. I'm also suspicious of Jack, as he contacted me privately as soon as I replaced LotF woke up and asked me if I was Cop and presented me with a couple of people to investigate without even waiting for me to reply. It seemed odd, but innocent until Aladdin, who I already knew was Scum, contacted me telling me he knew I was Cop, at which point it looked extremely Scummy as if he were Scum he'd know I was Cop already. I'll investigate him tonight as he's the one I'm most on the fence about and try to get my results to a couple people I trust before I'm killed. Assuming I'm not blocked again, which is extremely likely unless Aladdin was their blocker.

As long as I'm not trusting the wrong people, I can say, with a good amount of confidence, that Aladdin, The little Mermaid, Prince Charming, and Rapunsel are the scum. Feel free to defend yourselves, publicly or privately.

Oi. Well, quite honestly I don't know what I could say that might convince you otherwise... But I'll do my best.

'I'm a good guy!'

Hm... not gunna help me at all, is it? I'll check back if I can find something to show you to my defense, I guess.

Best I can think of right now is that I actually warned against repeating our past mistakes, rather than keeping my mouth shut and letting it happen.

That's strange, she told me and three others that she was protecting Snow. Makes sense that she lied, seeing as one was Aladdin.

She told me that too. I wonder why?

Hmmm, interesting that Little Red is claiming role-cop. The fact is that that is true, I think. He is a role-cop, only not the town one. As it turns out, Little Red is almost certainly the scum role cop, because I know the town role cop.

On the first night of investigation, Cindy was investigated, but the role cop was blocked in his/her investigation. Hence, I never really trusted Cindy, until somewhere in day two. Sometime then, Cindy told me that hood had claimed cop, but she didn't trust her, so I casually told Little Red in a PM that we knew that she was a role-cop, although I didn't let on that we were suspecting her of being the scum role-cop. On the second night, I advised my contact, who me and Cindy code-named "Elijah Wood" to investigate Little Red, but Cindy said we should investigate the White Rabbit, code-named "Mushu" instead, since he was at the time the highest on her suspect list. As it turns out White Rabbit is a townie through and through.

However, I am still almost 100% certain that Little Red is scum. How else do you explain Lord of the Fries lurking around. Lord of the Fries was online a lot during the last few days, and he only ever posted weak statements. As soon as Sandy mentioned replacing him, you'll see, he jumped in to say he was confirmed. The fact was that he is scum, if not the scum's role cop. Believe me or not.

Cindy was not supposed to die today. No, that letter she wrote to me, Charming, and White Rabbit, was not supposed to be her suicide note. It was actually, to a certain extent, meant to protect her, because we knew that she was bound to get killed soon, unfortunately, it did not.

Yes, I am admitting that Cindy PMed me to tell me that she was James Bond. Cindy had a reason for that. It was actually a manner of protecting the role cop. Cindy did not protect Little Red last night. I'm not sure who she did, but I'm fairly certain that she protected "Elijah Wood."

I claimed Cop, not role cop. :wink: As I said, Cindy was in contact with me and Sleeping Beauty last night, and she told me that she had been protecting Snowy, until realizing I was Cop, at which point she switched. Do you need me to quote our PM chain?

Yes, he was my Night 1 result.

Cindy was protecting me last night, and I was blocked.

On the second night, I advised my contact, who me and Cindy code-named "Elijah Wood" to investigate Little Red, but Cindy said we should investigate the White Rabbit, code-named "Mushu" instead, since he was at the time the highest on her suspect list. As it turns out White Rabbit is a townie through and through.

So here the 2 stories don't add up. Last night (night 2), one of you claims no investigation while the other claims Rabbit was investigated. Little Red Riding Hood (LRRH), who did you plan on investigating on night 2?

Hmmm, interesting that Little Red is claiming role-cop. The fact is that that is true, I think. He is a role-cop, only not the town one. As it turns out, Little Red is almost certainly the scum role cop, because I know the town role cop.

On the first night of investigation, Cindy was investigated, but the role cop was blocked in his/her investigation. Hence, I never really trusted Cindy, until somewhere in day two.

You're not sure but then you're confident that LRRH is the scum cop. :hmpf: Which is it?! As for the second part, it seems impossible for the scum to know the identity of our vigilante and town cop on the same night. Oh for the italicized portion, from the way it's presented, are you suggesting that the scum role cop was blocked? You left it opened ended for interpretation.

I claimed Cop, not role cop. :wink: As I said, Cindy was in contact with me and Sleeping Beauty last night, and she told me that she had been protecting Snowy, until realizing I was Cop, at which point she switched. Do you need me to quote our PM chain?

Elijah Wood, aka Sbow hire just told me she's not the cop, so Aladdin's post is just a big lie. She may have originally thought Snow was the cop, but once she found out you were cop, she switched her action. Rapunsel and Charming, feel free to defend yourselves, but Aladdin is our best target.

*Snow White, not Sbow hire :tongue:

Then again, absolutely everyone could be lying... Hah... Hahah... Hahahahahahahahahaha! *Ahem* I think just thinking about all of the possibilities is driving me insane... But I'm leaning towards Aladdin being scum.

Then again, absolutely everyone could be lying... Hah... Hahah... Hahahahahahahahahaha! *Ahem* I think just thinking about all of the possibilities is driving me insane... But I'm leaning towards Aladdin being scum.

Me too. He needs to put up a fight, which might (I doubt it, but it's possible) save him, unlike Pinocchio.

So here the 2 stories don't add up. Last night (night 2), one of you claims no investigation while the other claims Rabbit was investigated. Little Red Riding Hood (LRRH), who did you plan on investigating on night 2?

You're not sure but then you're confident that LRRH is the scum cop. :hmpf: Which is it?! As for the second part, it seems impossible for the scum to know the identity of our vigilante and town cop on the same night. Oh for the italicized portion, from the way it's presented, are you suggesting that the scum role cop was blocked? You left it opened ended for interpretation.

Ummm, I never said specifically that I was certain he was, I said almost certain. I wrote "I think" in there for a reason between sentence 1 and 2. I didn't want to have to say almost, or possibly in every sentence. No, I'm not sure that LRRH is the bad cop, but I am fairly sure about it.

As for the second point, the good cop acted rather suspiciously in the first round, and I am actually guessing that he was blocked by the good guys' blocker, but I'm not sure about this. I was not suggesting the bad cop...the good one was the one blocked. Sorry, I guess I didn't clarify. I think in my entire post I was talking about the good cop. Besides the part when I was suggesting that LRRH could be the bad cop.

Elijah Wood, aka Sbow hire just told me she's not the cop, so Aladdin's post is just a big lie. She may have originally thought Snow was the cop, but once she found out you were cop, she switched her action. Rapunsel and Charming, feel free to defend yourselves, but Aladdin is our best target.

*Snow White, not Sbow hire :tongue:

Snow White is not Elijah Wood. Elijah Wood was the name attached to the good cop, but Cindy never really knew who it was. She thought that Snow White was the good cop, so I suppose she attached that name to her, although I can't be certain about this.

Well one of you is lying, we just have to figure out which one. Little Red Riding Hood used her night actions, but didn't actually write in the day threads is odd. I just thought that she actually wasn't playing.

Aladdin you said you thought "Elijah wood" to be Snow White, and had me investigated last night. But now you say Snow White isn't "Elijah Wood", then who is the good guy cop who investigated me last night?

I think Alladin is telling the truth. LRRH didn't post but sent in night actions....very weird....could be scum. That said, I could be like Eskallona hapless "toy"

The sun climbed up all the way above the Fairy Tale Castle, and it was time to make decisions again.

fm-daythree8.jpg

But on their way to the ballroom, the inhabitants of the castle noticed that the Every-Fruit Tree that grew in the courtyard had started to wither and drop its branches. The tree had provided unlimited sustenance to them, so they were shocked to see it in such a sorry state. It was as if life itself was draining out of the castle...

fm-daythree9.jpg

Nico did not feel well, so he got sent home from school early. At the kitchen his mother was already waiting for him.

"I made you shome of that porridge you ashked for", she slurred in a drunken stupor. The smoking kettle on the table emanated an awful stench. Nico wondered how mom didn't realize she had burned the porridge?

He still remembered the time when his mother would greet him with a hug and a smile when he got back from school. She had always been the most beautiful woman in the world in Nico's eyes, but now her beauty was fading. Nico took one long, disgusted look at the bottle his mother was holding, and went to his room.

You now have 48 hours to convict someone. With 11 players left, it takes 6 votes to reach a conviction.

Well one of you is lying, we just have to figure out which one. Little Red Riding Hood used her night actions, but didn't actually write in the day threads is odd. I just thought that she actually wasn't playing.

Aladdin you said you thought "Elijah wood" to be Snow White, and had me investigated last night. But now you say Snow White isn't "Elijah Wood", then who is the good guy cop who investigated me last night?

Actually, I didn't say that I thought Elijah Wood was Snow White, I said Cindy assumed Snow White was Elijah Wood. Elijah Wood is the Good Cop, and Snow White is not the good cop, as Puss-in-Boots clearly spelled out.

Elijah Wood, the good cop, was the one who investigated you on Cindy's behalf.

hey, there, Red Riding Hood! I have no idea as to your alignment, but I'm going to tell you this anyway.

Well, James Bond (our Doctor) has chosen to protect Snow White, she seems like someone the Scum would go after, since she's an ally of mine and has been active. Hope it works this time! (He was blocked last night after trying to protect Mr. Bear, our dead vigilante. :cry_sad:

I see. I'm not sure of your alignment either, but I have a strong feeling I'll be waking up dead so I'll tell you this - I'm the Cop and Aladdin is scum.I'm investigating you tonight so I'll know whether or not I just made a big mistake, but apparently LotF already revealed my role to Aladdin so the scum knows I'm the Cop. I'm trying to act dumb/newbie with Aladdin in our PMs whisperings, but just in case I am dead in the morning you have one Scum you can lynch for sure.

Shit. I'm the freakin' Doctor, and Scum knows who I am too, thanks to Goldilocks. :hmpf: I've got a gambit in place, so the Scum might think twice about killing me, but...

I'm going to protect you now. God dammit, LotF! Why did he have to completely ignore the dat threads?? :hmpf_bad:

LotF sort of screwed us, huh, Mr. Bond? :poke:

:blush: Yeah...if he had just freaking posted, I would have reached out to him Day 1, either reading him as either Scum or Town, but at least we would have been in contact sooner, and I might have chosen to trust the Cop over the bloody Scum! :ugh:

So, Aladdin as Scum is from the Night 1 investigation, yes?

Yup.

What exactly did you inherit from LotF? Do you have his full PM chains, or...?

No, just his Night One investigation result. Aladdin contacted me privately and let me know he knows I'm the cop. I haven't told anyone else but you.

Who did you target tonight? FYI, Goldy was definitely a Scum; after all, why would the Scum block me when they could have blocked you and prevented an investigation result? They'll come after you next, but because they don't know I know you to be the Cop, and I told them I was protecting Snow White tonight, I don't think they'll block me, I think they'll block you. Well, guess what? I protected you tonight. We may not get an investigation result, but we'll have you alive, hopefully. :thumbup:

I really do need you to watch your PMs obsessively, though. The moment you get your NA result, PM it to me, and anyone else you trust. You'll only have a few minutes, but it'll be a way of getting a last investigation out before you die. :wink:

Er, you. I was under the impression you were kind of scummy. Probably a bad move on my part, but let's just hope your protection works and I get another chance tomorrow night.

Yeah. I really hope Goldy was their Blocker--it fits with both her role-claim to me and Bear, and the obfuscating mention of a "Scum Doctor" instead of a "Scum Blocker"--go back and read the Day 1 interlude (think it's on Page 4 if you've maxed out replies per page like I have), there's a Scum Blocker, not a Scum Doctor. It may be wishful thinking, but I hope it's true all the same. If their Blocker is dead, then they'll have to kill me to get to you--hopefully, since they didn't know I knew of you and since I told them I was protecting Snowy, they'll try to kill you tonight and you'll be protected, or else they'll just try to kill someone else. But even if they do kill me, you'll have an extra Night to work your magic--and if their Blocker is dead, then it can't be stopped.

Worst-case scenario: Their Blocker is still alive, you get blocked, my Batman Gambit fails and they murder me tonight. (Unlikely, since they knew you are Cop, and Cop is more dangerous than Doctor--that's a good thing, as long as I wasn't blocked.) Best-case scenario: Their Blocker is dead, they attempt to kill you, but I protect you. We have tonight's result (that I am a Good Guy), AND you have two Nights to continue to investigate--if we both live, I can guarantee my protection will be on you for the rest of the game, at least as long as I am alive, and that means they will have to spend a Night on me to get to you. :wink:

BTW, I trust Sleeping Beauty, she's one of my closest allies. I told her you claimed to know the Cop (but since I used that for myself and then later told her, she pretty much definitely knows you are the Cop), but since the Scum definitely 100% know that info, it's not THAT big a deal. Plus, I told her AFTER it was too late to do anything--the NAs were locked in. And, anyway, when I told her I reconfirmed that I had to leave the protection on Snow White, so she thinks I'm defending a Vanilla--just on the miniscule chance she's Scum after working so hard to lynch Goldy--and given that the Scum KNEW "you" were Cop Day 1, there's no way Goldy's not Scum; if the Scum knew "you" were Cop but didn't know about me, they would have blocked LotF-Red and not me. The only place the Scum could have gotten my identity Night 1 is from Goldy. So, Sleeping would not have worked so hard to lynch a fellow Scum-mate; if she were Scum, she would have gone along with it, but never ACTIVELY advised me to expose her and get her lynched. Yeah, Sleeping can be trusted. (Sorry for thinking aloud there. :tongue: )

Anyway, I completely trust Sleeping, and she knows you're Cop, so just in case I die, you should get in touch with her.

Man, if we knew the Town Blocker, after we lynch Aladdin tomorrow there'd be like a 50-50 chance of nabbing the right Scum killer tomorrow...well, at least we have you for one more day. :wink:

Oh, do you want my master list of names and claimed roles?

Yeah, sure. I've got Aladdin as Scum, you as Doc, and Beauty as Vanilla, but that's it. I'm kind of suspicious of Jack - as soon as I joined, he PMed me asking if I was the cop and giving me a list of people to investigate. I told him I wasn't as I know the scum know I'm the cop and that seemed really scummy, on the off chance he didn't already know. I'll investigate him tomorrow while we lynch Aladdin.

*huh* Why would he be so scummy like that?! :hmpf: Now I'm glad I've been cautious with him.

Who did he want you to investigate?

Rapunzel, Charming, you, and Aladdin, though that last one is probably bussing.

Hmm...that's also our current Scum list, aside from White Rabbit who is another possibility. Definitely investigate Jack, though, if you can, that was a real scummy move.

Yup, I'm investigating him tomorrow if I'm alive. Got anything particularly scummy we can use as evidence to lynch Aladdin without me roleclaiming? Unless you think it would be a good idea, seeing as the Scum already know who I am.

Hmm...I'll try and think of something, but...it may come to that. I know I plan to roleclaim tomorrow, even if Goldilocks acted alone for some odd reason, Aladdin knows I'm doctor because of the gambit that is (hopefully) keeping me alive. One way or another, my role will be revealed tomorrow (in death, if not in life).

Yeah. I guess there aren't any disadvantages to us roleclaiming given that the Scum know who we are.

OK, Little Mermaid, Puss-In-Boots, and Snow White have claimed vanilla, as has Sleeping. I trust, for the most part, Witch, Puss, and Snowy (be careful, she's a bit impulsive and potentially loose-lipped). I completely trust Sleeping.

I'll get what PM chains from the others I can, so you have the evidence available to you. I think I'm dead since you are successfully protected tonight, so...good luck! :thumbup:

I was blocked tonight, so we didn't get their blocker. :sceptic:

At which point he sent me and Beauty a bunch of his PM chains.

This should prove beyond a reasonable doubt that I'm telling the truth, as I don't think anyone can replicate an authentic Flipz wall-of-text! :tongue::laugh:

Oh, and before I forget: Vote: Aladdin (palathadric)

Yes, you're telling the truth, LRRH...I think....so...

Vote: Alladin ( palathadric )

Actually, I didn't say that I thought Elijah Wood was Snow White, I said Cindy assumed Snow White was Elijah Wood. Elijah Wood is the Good Cop, and Snow White is not the good cop, as Puss-in-Boots clearly spelled out.

Elijah Wood, the good cop, was the one who investigated you on Cindy's behalf.

Yes I know that!!

I am asking who the heck is "Elijah Wood"?!?

Since no one is refuting the evidence, I Vote: Aladdin (palathadric).

Heh.. How embarrassing, having forgotten about the whole 24-hour thing. However, I stand with my prior accusation.

Vote: Alladin (palathadric)

Aladdin, I trust Red, and you constantly changing claims have done you in!

Vote: Aladdin (phalathadric)

Aladdin you better answer soon or else you shall be lynched!

I have received some new information from my close confidant Mickey Mouse so for right now I am going to Unvote: Aladdin (palathadric).