hello to you too, I also built the Zorex 1-2 months after taking the parts list and compare with that del'ultimate 8043 I ordered the pieces and in the end I mounted this amazing model! I did not like the color orange so I modified with the yellow! mo now come up with an idea that is wonderful for me I do not know for you and for others but noticing the Zorex I saw what looked like a "Volvo" so I tried to take a cue from the real ones el I redid it with Zorex! now it is a volvo! :) How about you? greetings

Hello,

the last time i saw the Hitachi ZX250 excavator it looks similar the Zorex, only the boom color is wrong but it is nearly impossible to find these parts complete in orange.

I´ll try to find the parts for the boom in orange color but this need some time...... i think the biggest problem are the wedge plates, i have only found 2x3 and 3x6 wedge plates so i´ll try to combine them.

http://www.modell-ov...agger-5994.html

Edited by Ralf

Awesome MOC!

Question: How many functions does the Zorex have?

Does it have only 6 functions, i.e., one per motor?

Looking at the various pics, I can tell the following:

1. It uses 6 motors

2. There are dedicated motors to operate the boom and arm

In comparison, the 8043 has 4 motors, but 6 functions. This is achieved by one motor switching functions. Thus the other three motors have dual functions.

The 6 functions I'm referrig to

1. Left Track FWD/REV

2. Right Track FWD/REV

3. Top Structure slewing

4. Arm out/in

5. Boom out/in

6. Bucket curl/up

How

Yes the Zorex has for every function one motor and all is working simultanously.

The XL motor is for boom lifting.

P.S. Further i don´t use the lipo battery, i use the 88000 battery box but with Sanyo Eneloop AAA, so it is nearly the same like lipo but much cheaper.

Edited by Ralf

Yes the Zorex has for every function one motor and all is working simultanously.

The XL motor is for boom lifting.

P.S. Further i don´t use the lipo battery, i use the 88000 battery box but with Sanyo Eneloop AAA, so it is nearly the same like lipo but much cheaper.

Thank you for the clarification. I like that you can control all functions at once, as in the real machine.

If you have the 8043, build Jurgen's ultimate 8043 as well. It allows simultaneous operation of all functions, just like the Zorex.

ma lo Zorex E Nettamente superiore al 'ultimo 8043! in Tutto lo batte! POSSO confermare perche ho avuto l ultimo e Ora ho lo Zorex version volvo E fantastico per me

@jantjeuh

The ultimate 8043 is still on my to do list.

I have buyed one from my neighbour for small money two weeks ago, but it is still only on stock here.

At first i want to build the Defender 110 and later the 8043 (but im thinking about the color, orange or yellow?)

Autum and winter ist long here and i have plenty of time to decide........ :wink:

@jantjeuh

The ultimate 8043 is still on my to do list.

I have buyed one from my neighbour for small money two weeks ago, but it is still only on stock here.

At first i want to build the Defender 110 and later the 8043 (but im thinking about the color, orange or yellow?)

Autum and winter ist long here and i have plenty of time to decide........ :wink:

Orange will be very expensive I'm afraid, some parts (especially the liftarms) are very rare in that colour.

I'm also going to build the Defender 110 soon, finally got all the parts (some of them also rare) together.

Edited by jantjeuh

It´s a good idea and i think not very hard to implement. :thumbup:

The moror is in the arm and so you need only some gimbal.

But the socket for the clamp must be adjusted but it is possible.

Unfortunatly i have no one of the clamp here so i would try this tomorrow.

Sorry, no time in the moment.

I stay at the fair in Stuttgart so this week ist dead to try anything. :sceptic:

But it will come better times..... :wink:

Greetings