Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

What a shame about Venom :cry_sad: A lot of people would have liked to have him in a set I'm sure. He is one of the most famous Marvel villains. Hopefully this is one that TLG will put in a set like they did with Superman!

It doesn't mean that we won't be getting them in future sets. One of out of the three exclusives last year was the same Superman as we got in the first wave. Also Venom and Phoinix may be different variants than what Lego will release later on. An example may be that the exculsive Phionix may be in her dark red outfit but may be released next year in her green outfit. That's what happened with last years Batman.

I can't wait to see next years line up on Friday. Hopefully they show some of the Sets and not just the figures. I'm thinking that they may change up Batmans design as that's what they did last time. Hopefully we will see the theme expand a lot more after the success it had this year.

According to FBTB, Friday at Comic-con will be the big DC Superheroes day, where they are going to unveil a few new sets and diaramas and etc. And Saturday will be the big Marvel Superheroes day, where they will, and I quote, 'be unveiling a few new Avengers, X-Men and Spiderman sets for the 2013 lineup'. This is the official press release form alego themselves talking about Comic-Con, so I'm very excited to see what happens! And notice, they did not say anything ANY DKR sets!!! Anyway, the source is FBTB and a link is on the Star Wars 2012 Rumours and Discussion thread.

According to FBTB, Friday at Comic-con will be the big DC Superheroes day, where they are going to unveil a few new sets and diaramas and etc. And Saturday will be the big Marvel Superheroes day, where they will, and I quote, 'be unveiling a few new Avengers, X-Men and Spiderman sets for the 2013 lineup'. This is the official press release form alego themselves talking about Comic-Con, so I'm very excited to see what happens! And notice, they did not say anything ANY DKR sets!!! Anyway, the source is FBTB and a link is on the Star Wars 2012 Rumours and Discussion thread.

:facepalm:

How many times have we had to say it? Lego said they aren't producing any TDKR LEGO sets!

-Sci

marvel, venom and phoenix minifigs at comic con... And bizarro and shazam for dc wich we already knew about.

Where did you here about that? :sceptic:

Thanks to spider man for the heads up!

Link.

Not only will LEGO be introducing its 2013 lineup of minifigures this year at SDCC, but as an added bonus they will be giving away four LEGO Super Heroes minifigures: Marvel Venom, Marvel Phoenix, DC Shazam and DC Bizarro. There are 1,000 of each minifigure to be given away (4,000 total). Those who win one of the exclusive minifigures will also get the chance to also win additional prizes if they receive a specially marked minifigure. These prizes include a rendering of LEGO designs, LEGO Mini-Models (Hulk and Batman), LEGO Batcaves (signed by DC writer Geoff Johns and artist Jim Lee) and signed comics and graphic novels.

----

Friday 13th 2012

LEGO Super Heroes: DC Universe adventures soar to new heights with the public debut of 2013 LEGO Super Heroes mini figures.

To spotlight the collection that recreates famous DC Comic Super Heroes and Super Villains with a collection of sets and buildable characters, LEGO Systems will display a LEGO Super Heroes DC Universe 3-D mosaic featuring iconic images of Wonder Woman, Batman and Superman. One raffle winner will receive an exclusive 5-inch Batman model in LEGO form.

LEGO Super Heroes: MARVEL sets and buildable action figures bring scenes of great Marvel characters such as the Avengers, Spider-Man and X-Men to life, in addition to new characters unveiled for the first time in their 2013 LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes minifigure form. A life-size model of the Incredible Hulk in LEGO form will dominate the show floor, 2012 construction sets will be displayed and an exclusive 5-inch Spider-Man in LEGO form will be given away to one lucky winner who enters Friday’s raffle.

Edited by sologuy369

According to FBTB, Friday at Comic-con will be the big DC Superheroes day, where they are going to unveil a few new sets and diaramas and etc. And Saturday will be the big Marvel Superheroes day, where they will, and I quote, 'be unveiling a few new Avengers, X-Men and Spiderman sets for the 2013 lineup'. This is the official press release form alego themselves talking about Comic-Con, so I'm very excited to see what happens!

No, actually, they said this for DC:

LEGO Super Heroes: DC Universe TM adventures soar to new heights with the public debut of 2013 LEGO Super Heroes minifigures.

And this for Marvel:

LEGO Super Heroes: MARVEL sets and buildable action figures bring scenes of great Marvel characters such as the Avengers, Spider-Man and X-Men to life, in addition to new characters unveiled for the first time in their 2013 LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes minifigure form.

They are only unveiling minifigures, not sets. The Avengers, Spider-man, and X-Men sets are probably just referring to the ones we got (or are getting in Spidey's case) this year.

Thanks to spider man for the heads up!

Link.

Thanks. :classic:

They are only unveiling minifigures, not sets. The Avengers, Spider-man, and X-Men sets are probably just referring to the ones we got (or are getting in Spidey's case) this year.

Yes, that's right IMO.

Edited by sologuy369

I am just excited to see what minifigures they will show :cry_happy: I am going to be crossing my fingers for some Iron Man 3 stuff, and some more characters from the Ultimate Me cartoon on Disney. Nova, White Tiger, Luke Cage, Iron Spider, Nick Fury, Dr. Doom, and maybe even a macrofig Venom :wub: As of now it is just a pipe dream but hopefully some of it will be possible!

Edited by Spider-Man

I am just excited to see what minifigures they will show :cry_happy: I am going to be crossing my fingers for some Iron Man 3 stuff, and some more characters from the Ultimate Me cartoon on Disney. Nova, White Tiger, Luke Cage, Iron Spider, Nick Fury, Dr. Doom, and maybe even a macrofig Venom :wub: As of now it is just a pipe dream but hopefully some of it will be possible!

Umm... Ironman 3 has barely begun production.

They still know what characters will be in it :wink: They said they are releasing minifigs not sets so I don't see a problem there. Atleast they can put out a War Machine and any previous Iron Man suits that are shown in some screen shots from the films set.

They could probably display a War Machine and Pepper figure, but I doughnut think they'll have a lot of Iron Man 3 stuff. :sadnew:

On the other hand, I think they'll have a Nick Fury figure and maybe some more X-Men figures. :wink:

Um, except for the fact that it clearly says 2013. How exactly does a set that comes out in less than 2 weeks qualify as a 2013 set? :hmpf:

Um, except for the fact that it clearly says 2013. How exactly does a set that comes out in less than 2 weeks qualify as a 2013 set? :hmpf:

LEGO Super Heroes: MARVEL sets and buildable action figures bring scenes of great Marvel characters such as the Avengers, Spider-Man and X-Men to life, in addition to new characters unveiled for the first time in their 2013 LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes minifigure form.

All that is saying is what the line has accomplished so far. They will be showing the current sets AND the new 2013 minifigures/sets. :wink:

Edited by sologuy369

I'm guessing most of the marvel figures they show will revolve around the X-men and Spider-man sets with maybe some figures around Fantastic Four and other franchises. They may have one or two Avengers figs but they will most likely be from the Avengers movie or previous films. We haven't seen anything really from the set photos that we haven't all ready seen ( apart from iron patriot but that was leaked) Lego will most likely not be allowed to show of anything that gives any plot points. I'm hoping for Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Sabretooth, Toad and Juggernaut oh and all other X-men characters..... What too much? :laugh:

I hope they will show some more Batman villains:

Hopefully updated version of:

Mr Freeze

Penguin

Killer Croc

On top of that I would like to see:

Clayface

commissioner Gordon

(Nightwing)

Not asking much.. Only 1 new mold for Clayface's Face. :tongue:

I hope they will show some more Batman villains:

Hopefully updated version of:

Mr Freeze

Penguin

Killer Croc

On top of that I would like to see:

Clayface

commissioner Gordon

(Nightwing)

Not asking much.. Only 1 new mold for Clayface's Face. :tongue:

I think we'll definitely see Mr. Freeze, Penguin and Killer Croc. Those are pretty iconic. For new figures, we will most likely see Clayface, as LEGO will put out a detailed mold for his head to impress us. :laugh:

Clayface would just be :wub: Seeing the more and more complex molds they come up with I don't think that is out of the realm of possibility at all! Thanks for reminding me of him :wink:

There's so much speculation about exactly "who" we'll see tomorrow, and really it could be pretty much anyone.

But make no mistake: on Friday we'll see X-Men minifigs for the first time (Wolverine notwithstanding of course. He really transcends the X franchise anyway). As far as who... My money's on Cyclops, Storm, Nightcrawler, and maybe Rogue and/or Gambit. I've never liked LeBeau, but he's a favorite. If it were up to me we'd get Colossus!! (crosses fingers)

Edited by Mr. Elijah Timms

Clayface would just be :wub: Seeing the more and more complex molds they come up with I don't think that is out of the realm of possibility at all! Thanks for reminding me of him :wink:

If they would follow the videogame version of Clayface. They would only have to make a mold similar to Spongebob or Bombur.

Well... We will find out soon enough. Just received the Batmobile and Batcave set in the mail today. I can admire those sets for now :thumbup:

Can't wait to see the new stuff tomorrow! It's a shame I can't be there in person.

Will they be showing NEW super hero stuff be shown before friday though?

Will they be showing NEW super hero stuff be shown before friday though?

Most likely not, but I really hope so. Sometimes previews are leaked overnight though...

Sorry if this is the wrong place/wrong time to ask this, but is there any possibility that we may get a Dark Knight Rises set?

Edited by Parrothead Rasmus

SOrry if this is the wrong place/wrong time to ask this, but is there any possibility that we may get a Dark Knight Rises set?

It doesn't look like it, no.