Oran

Oran's Mega MOC topic!

I was quoting from the member Member Guidelines.:classic:

I am sorry but I was asking what was the quote in reference to? I am not trying to be difficult or offensive in any way but I do not understand what you were talking about so I do not do it again.

Awesome collection of MOCs! Where did you get those "baby blue" 4x6 hood pieces, I've never seen those before.

From one of the BrickLink stores I was buying parts from one day. I was getting some dark gray and black ones and I saw those and got some of them also. Now I have more than I need. I do not have so many that I could build a life size car but almost.

Oh no, I goofed again, I did a new reply instead of an edit. Am I the only one making all of these mistakes?

No, you are not the only one making these mistakes! Many other newer members, and sometimes established members will make a new post instead of editing their previous post. Even me. :blush:

So, in my old thought or my old way of thinking or putting it in to my own words, my Mega topic will just keep growing instead of making a new topic and or reply? I'm having trouble finding the "hints" on how to do this on the web site. Is it as I have heard said "It is right before my eyes?".

You have A LOT of great, new MOCs that you're posting on the board. Members typically don't have 20+ MOCs to post onto EB in less than 24 hours. There are other members with "Mega Topics". Members like Slovakiasteph, EM4CZ, and Lightningtiger regularly and frequently add MOCs to their mega topics for all of their town layout MOCs, for fire & rescue, or for police.

I am curious, do you have many more MOCs to post onto EB?

No, you are not the only one making these mistakes! Many other newer members, and sometimes established members will make a new post instead of editing their previous post. Even me. :blush:

You have A LOT of great, new MOCs that you're posting on the board. Members typically don't have 20+ MOCs to post onto EB in less than 24 hours. There are other members with "Mega Topics". Members like Slovakiasteph, EM4CZ, and Lightningtiger regularly and frequently add MOCs to their mega topics for all of their town layout MOCs, for fire & rescue, or for police. I am curious, do you have many more MOCs to post onto EB?

Hi, thank you for your comments and patience. I have only been creating and designing with Legos for a little over a year now but I still have hundreds of creations that could be posted but since you are curious I am thinking that I am supposed to do something different like maybe separate the posts into groups? Slow it down a little? What am I supposed to do? I post on MOCPages, LEGO.com, and photo places like PhotoBucket and Flickr. I am posting on EB because I thought that one of the purposes of EB was to share creative ideas and that is what I thought I was doing. I am not trying to spam or sell or anything else but share my ideas in what I have created.

The truck tractor with chrome effect is totally cool! :wub:

Thanks! default_satisfied.gif

Hi, thank you for your comments and patience. I have only been creating and designing with Legos for a little over a year now but I still have hundreds of creations that could be posted but since you are curious I am thinking that I am supposed to do something different like maybe separate the posts into groups? Slow it down a little? What am I supposed to do? I post on MOCPages, LEGO.com, and photo places like PhotoBucket and Flickr. I am posting on EB because I thought that one of the purposes of EB was to share creative ideas and that is what I thought I was doing. I am not trying to spam or sell or anything else but share my ideas in what I have created.

This is exactly what I think: Wouldn't it be better to leave this thread as it is and post some MOCs from time to time (dealing with more or less the same subject - convertibles, semis, trucks etc.) than having a mega MOC thread which has to be edited AND of course to be answered by oneself (otherwise it wouldn't move) - simply because it's easier to handle?

It was very nice of Siegfried to put all the posts into one topic but I think we can work it out how to post in a suitable way. Not that I am an EB pro, but I think I can give a little advice - if you like me to, Oran. Only a suggestion, of course.

Cheers, Marcus

Hi, thank you for your comments and patience. I have only been creating and designing with Legos for a little over a year now but I still have hundreds of creations that could be posted

Wow! *oh2*

That's a lot of creations. I look forward to seeing them. :classic:

but since you are curious I am thinking that I am supposed to do something different like maybe separate the posts into groups? Slow it down a little? What am I supposed to do?

If you have an idea as to how to group your MOCs into separate a few mega topics, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it there. Although I would make sure you know for sure how you want your mega topics organized. The EB staff and I won't need to be rearranging your topics and posts every time you want it organized differently.

Slow it down a little?

I would not have a set rate at which you post your MOCs. A lot depends upon how many people are responding to your posted creations and how many creations you post at a time. Keep in mind, people who frequent the board may only visit EB once a day or once every other day.

I post on MOCPages, LEGO.com, and photo places like PhotoBucket and Flickr. I am posting on EB because I thought that one of the purposes of EB was to share creative ideas and that is what I thought I was doing. I am not trying to spam or sell or anything else but share my ideas in what I have created.

Excellent! I am glad you became an EB member. :thumbup:

Wow! *oh2*

That's a lot of creations. I look forward to seeing them. :classic:

If you have an idea as to how to group your MOCs into separate a few mega topics, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it there. Although I would make sure you know for sure how you want your mega topics organized. The EB staff and I won't need to be rearranging your topics and posts every time you want it organized differently.

I would not have a set rate at which you post your MOCs. A lot depends upon how many people are responding to your posted creations and how many creations you post at a time. Keep in mind, people who frequent the board may only visit EB once a day or once every other day.

Excellent! I am glad you became an EB member. :thumbup:

Thanks Phred. I updated my profile and the link seems to work ok so I guess I am getting a little more used to EB. I will definitely be getting back with you.