brickmack

QP-7 Quadrupedal Attack Vehicle

A four-legged battle walker designed for use in a variety of environments, which are difficult to fight in using conventional vehicles. Armed with only one dual-barrel mini-cannon, it is far more effective when used to crush enemies than when shooting them.

6785437467_216cf48c8b.jpg

QP-7 Quadrupedal Attack vehicle by brickmack, on Flickr

6785437205_51b3ceab70.jpg

DSC_0030 by brickmack, on Flickr

6785437053_77e8d3ffa3.jpg

DSC_0031 by brickmack, on Flickr

6785436895_98b2607e7c.jpg

DSC_0032 by brickmack, on Flickr

Very very nice MOC!

The colour scheme is really cool and the vehicle itself looks very bulky and well built, though one criticism from me would be that the legs don't look like they're that capable of moving...but who cares? it looks awesome...the pilot certainly looks pleased with himself :thumbup:

Edited by Rocketbilly

Very very nice MOC!

The colour scheme is really cool and the vehicle itself looks very bulky and well built, though one criticism from me would be that the legs don't look like they're that capable of moving...but who cares? it looks awesome...the pilot certainly looks pleased with himself :thumbup:

Yes, unfortunately the legs aren't very poseable. The top part can move a little bit, but it's movement is blocked by the part it connects to. The feet can move a bit more.

Oh man, oh man, this is great! :drool::wub::wub_drool: My only issue is to make the legs a bit longer, so they end in a longer, pose able point. It looks like it is in landing mode.

Oh man, oh man, this is great! :drool::wub::wub_drool: My only issue is to make the legs a bit longer, so they end in a longer, pose able point. It looks like it is in landing mode.

Yes, I would have liked to get the legs a bit longer, but the versions I tried all were either not strong enough or didn't look right for various reasons...

Interesting and AWESOME war machine 'brickmack', is it able to more weapons ? :wink:

Brick On Fight On 'brickmack' ! :grin:

If you mean can it have more weapons, it probably could, but I only made the one cannon. A rocket launcher or other heavy artillery weapon might have looked good on the other side though.