Sign in to follow this  
CaptMc

Old Black Shakos

Just came across a lot on ebay offering 8 Black Shakos, would appear to be fairly new (unused) for £5.90, the seller has 10 of these lots on offer but not sure wether that is a reasonable price what with not being able to get hold of the Shakos easily now.Or can I get them cheaper elsewhere.

Having said that i've just found another seller offering 8 shakos for 5.20 so... also has 10 lots on offer.

Edited by CaptMc

Bricklink has them for ~.40 Euro, and the top two sellers have over two thousand. Here.

Edited by Skipper

Bricklink has them for ~.40 Euro, and the top two sellers have over two thousand. Here.

Thanks, yeah but postage will be more so.. I'm gonna look aroung on bricklink and see what I can get, may have to buy some other stuff to make it worthwhile tho

I think this is the best choice. Here you can buy 20 shakos for 10 Euro (and that's the min. buy), and brand new.

That will be slightly more in pounds, and indeed the postage costs too, but it sounds like a good deal to me.

I think this is the best choice. Here you can buy 20 shakos for 10 Euro (and that's the min. buy), and brand new.

That will be slightly more in pounds, and indeed the postage costs too, but it sounds like a good deal to me.

yeah, that's where I ended up buying some,