Brickdoctor

Realm of the Mad God

My assassin died when I thought I was doing pretty well on health then tried to hit the Nexus button but I wasn't fast enough. Since I was collecting stuff for a Warrior I'm on of them now. Haven't had much of a chance to play with him though. Superbowl and reviews really sucked my time yesterday. :grin:

Someone went through some of the coding for testing, and uncovered this:

Thousand%20Shot.pngThousand%20Shot%20Arrow.png

Thousand Shot

A deadly mechanical bow and a marvel of technology.

Range 7.2, damage 50-70 - same as heavy crossbow, but has 250% rate of fire and higher projectile speed.

I'm not sure how he figured out what it looked like, but if this comes out, I want. 250% rate of fire is like a machine gun.

Also, now that HP and (in testing) MP are maxable, there are new graves for 7/8 and 8/8 characters:

Gravestone%2010.pngGravestone%2011.png

Also, guild icons have been changed again. Initiates got back the shield and Members got back the dagger, while Officers now have a flag and Leaders have a crown.

Minor bump and double post. :blush:

Build 122 came out the other day. Both new dungeons are amazing. I've been to the Forbidden Jungle three times now, and it's pretty fun, even if I can rush it in about five minutes with a Level 5 Necro. (mostly because of the enemies that throw Hallucinate bullets - no more need for Magic Mushrooms!) (and on that note, I have a Robe of the Tlatoani if anyone wants to buy that) The Ocean Trench I've only been to twice, but the oxygen level adds a nice extra thing to worry about. And the updates to existing dungeons look awesome, even if the new walls in the Snake Pit are a little bit annoying because they confine the space I can circle Stheno in. (and it's not like I usually need cover)

My Necro died after a lifetime of nine days the other day, and I'm retraining a new one, but I think I might suicide it if I don't get a good roll and try some Fame farming with other classes. The guild needs more Guild Fame, I'm a little tired of Necro, and I figure it can't hurt to try to get an orange star and Rank 39.

The guild needs more Guild Fame . .

I've lost about ten level 20's since the upgrade. + 1336 Guild fame. :grin:

You can do solo Forbidden Jungle? I still can't figure out the boss, the radiating attacks scare me and I teleport out in seconds. :blush: I'd thought this guild was dead, I haven't seen anyone besides Doc for a week and then him not at all yesterday or today. Unexpectedly saw Harkshire today though, so I'm glad we're back up and running. :thumbup:

Edited by Skipper

You can do solo Forbidden Jungle? I still can't figure out the boss, the radiating attacks scare me and I teleport out in seconds. :blush:

I usually just back out and stand at the edge of the trees until that phase ends. Or, you can stand at the one little middle area between the radiating attacks from the closest two totem poles and the boss, so that you don't get hit by any of them, but I haven't gotten the hang of it, since I've only been there a few times. Really, that's probably the only attack that even comes close to threatening you. The dungeon is easier than a Spider Den if you know what you're doing, though I'd rather do a Snake Pit for the guaranteed Speed Pot.

Ok, this is creepy!

[snip]

How many are in this goblin horde!?!?!?

That's nothing!

MassiveMob.jpg

(the above is not my picture, only rehosted after I'd adjusted the size to fit EB's guidelines)

Mobs/'Conventions', as they're called, are a ton of fun. Especially as a Necro, Wizzy, or Archer or Huntress with a T8+ bow.

How'd he survive long enough to get that screen shot!?!?!

Dashed in with one finger on Print Screen and one finger on the Nexus key.

Those mobs are amazing for leveling up. :cry_happy: You can obliterate huge groups of them in a second if you have a good trap.

In other news, I'm only around 200 fame away from buying an Ammy now. :excited:I guess that proves my addiction, an Ammy in two months!

Unfortunately I"m away on my sister's college tours, and the internet speed (and thus the game) at the hotel is slooooww, so it'll have to wait.

In other news, I'm only around 200 fame away from buying an Ammy now. :excited:I guess that proves my addiction, an Ammy in two months!

:oh: Yes, it does, considering that I've been playing for nearly a year and I'm at seven thousand. (plus the thousand I spent to create the guild and the few hundred I've spent on my addiction to Magic Mushrooms)

Of course, I tend to die once every week to two weeks at around 400 Fame, and Fame accumulation slows down tremendously after 230 Fame, so maybe that's why.

Yeah, that's probably it; I usually lose one ~200 fame character a day. :sadnew:

Any suggestions on what I should ask for when I open a selling topic in the Wildshadow Forums? Ideally I would want about 180 pure def, but as an unknown noob player it'll be hard for me to convince people that I'm trustworthy. Thus I'm thinking to do it just in one trade. Which of the T12's is easiest to sell (I'm not going to go running around with a Covert and Hydra, given my death rate :tongue: )? Or should I just name my price and ask for offers?

Edited by Skipper

I highly doubt anyone is going to buy all your items in one trade, so I'd just list everything and name your price in pots. You can always add something along the lines of, "I'll accept T9-T10 Archer equips, too."

T12s are always changing in price because they're so hard to get, only pros buy them and, in some cases, there are dungeon equips that are preferred considering their price or stats. (Coral Bows and Coral Silk, for example are preferred by many over Covert and Hydra, while CSwords and CWands are almost always preferred over Acclaim and Recompense) I'd invest in Incs, Ammys, and T10-T11s if you're looking to save space.

My name on there is Calanon and I have a level 16 paladin, where is the gold statue?

My name on there is Calanon and I have a level 16 paladin, where is the gold statue?

If you're already named Calanon, you've already selected a unique name. What server are you on?

Welcome to the guild, Calanon! :classic:

I've opened up my Ammy selling thread here, if any of you want to buy it go ahead. :grin:

Edited by Skipper

I've finally figured out how to get RotMG going. :sweet:

So I'd like to join the guild. TLSisco is the name.

I've finally figured out how to get RotMG going. :sweet:

So I'd like to join the guild. TLSisco is the name.

Awesome. :classic:

What server?

Let me check real quick. :classic:

EDIT: USMidWest.

Sorry Doc, my power went out for a second due to the storms moving through my state. It was enough to turn everything off. Sorry!

Sorry Doc, my power went out for a second due to the storms moving through my state. It was enough to turn everything off. Sorry!

No problem. Things were getting too laggy for me, anyways. Nearly died in godlands when I lagged into a Sprite God.

Oh, and welcome to the guild, Sisco! :classic:

I think I'm going to start restocking my freebie mule, by the way, so if you guys ever need anything...

I have some T7/T3 stuff for Wizards, Archers, and Priests on there right now, plus a T3 cloak for Rogues.

If you're already named Calanon, you've already selected a unique name. What server are you on?

I'm on EUWest.

Are you on now? Lag's bad for me, but I'll go look.

No, I wasn't on, what time would be a good time?

No, I wasn't on, what time would be a good time?

Now! I just missed you in EUWest. Teleported to you and couldn't catch you to Invite you. I'm near the cloths and dyes on EUWest.

...and, welcome to the guild, Calanon! :sweet: