jonfett

All new Viking Pics

Its a good idea they could give us different sets and if they found that one line sells better then they could give us more of that line.

The reason I think we'll get Greek and not Roman is that the Greek myths are famous for their monsters. Think of Pegasus, Gorgons, Cyclops, Titans, Hydras, Dragons, everything! :D

Yes it would be cool both to enlarge Viking's and to create a Greek and a Roman line ...

I would love a greek or roman line.However, if vikings does well they may send out another line of vikings. (like KK2)

KK2 was meant to be an extended storyline series (a la Bionicle) from the first sets. LEGO won't give it up for a while, even if it doesn't sell well. If only, if only, those knights weren't rainbow'd...

Well the new sets are providing us with a good amount of generic soldiers, which is not so bad :-D

Its nice to have new knights but they are to colourful for my liking, but the rest of the sets make up for that.

They're not strange, they're <insert that tiresome argument> to a ghastly level.

If they're going to make new dragon pieces, they should at least make them in MANY pieces.

I think a good way to avoid 'giant blocky wings' while still having 'giant wings' would have been to do them in sections with hinges at the edges, so you could curl them and curve them and stuff. But noooo... instead we have pancake wings.

First, I like these sets a lot, probably the only one I won't buy is the fort. Second, DoubleT was right, most BZP members love these sets, many never have purchased system sets before. This theme could get many new lego system fans, the downfall, BIONICLE parts.

It's kind of mix between Bionicle, Pirates and Castle in fact .. it seems very good but I hope we're not too hopefull :/

(oh a keitaro, look at him he posted :oo :oD :o :-D )

Yeah, don't worry, I'm not going to. There's TOO much BIONICLE in them. And this is coming from a BIONICLE fan! I mean, Bohrok sheilds on the fort? Come on, LEGO can do way better then that!

-BB

There is way too much bionicle in these things. I think all of them have some. maybe lego is clearing out an overstock of some of the leftover parts or something.

Most of the sets are pretty good but I just love the ship and green serpant. The beards in 7019 would be useful for a custom Gimli minifigure.

Yeah all those sets seeems great to make LOTR MOCs. At least for dwarves

The possibilities are endless, its a huge step forward for those fans that wanted LOTR lego sets. :)

ya, 2005 is a big year for lego, i think they may be expiramenting with new ideas, like this. there are many possobilities with these sets!

Hopefully more sets like these will mean more choice when creating LOTR mocs. If you put KK2 and Vikings together then you have some really good things to do this.

Jon.