Norro

Calling all reviewers

I would love to see/hear about this set... Anybody got one yet?

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan

I would love to see/hear about this set... Anybody got one yet?

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan

Hey Nathan!

I have aquestion about this set. Is it anything more than a carrying case? Anything else you would like to see reviewed?

My reviews

There are only two now, but I have more in the works.

--Mark

Already discussed in another thread Nathan (but you were away I think). I think they were available at some Lego stores, and the guy who posted it said it was quite bad because not really strong.

Already discussed in another thread Nathan (but you were away I think). I think they were available at some Lego stores, and the guy who posted it said it was quite bad because not really strong.

Do you remember in which sub-forum? I haven't found it yet...

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan

Do you remember in which sub-forum? I haven't found it yet...

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan

I think it was in the B/S/T/F forum. But if I recall correctly, the thread wasn't just about the toolbox, but a few other things also.

[edit] This is the only thread I could find: http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...?showtopic=5921 I don't know if that's the thread jipay was thinking of or not, though. :-/

I think it was in the B/S/T/F forum. But if I recall correctly, the thread wasn't just about the toolbox, but a few other things also.

[edit] This is the only thread I could find: http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...?showtopic=5921 I don't know if that's the thread jipay was thinking of or not, though. :-/

Thanks a million! Good to get a warning about something.

God Bless,

Nathan

My first post, and it's a (hopefully) useful answer!

I picked one of these up the other week. It's quite a nice box, but certainly isn't going to hold anyone total Lego collection.

The box itself is about 30cm long and 17cm wide, and the top half opens to show you the inside. There are 4 trays inside, each of which stacks on top of the others in any order. Each tray is subdivided into different compartments, and each tray is different. So there's a tray of 20 small compartments, 16 larger ones, 3 big ones etc (numbers are from memory)

The whole box is not that strong, as it's made of cardboard covered in glossy paper (it reminds me of an IKEA product), but it's certainly strong enough to hold a full complement of Lego inside! I tend to use it as a portable carrier, containing parts for models I'm working on right now, or to carry parts from my main store in the back room to the lounge.

Overall - 8/10. A little on the expensive side, considering what it's made from - but good value otherwise.

Thanks very much! And welcome to EB! Your first post was indeed a helpful one...

God Bless,

Nathan