Hoexbroe

MegaMOC 2011

I love the vintage feel of this. Great amount of car detailing for sure! But then add on the street life and all of the building detail and you have a great set-up! Very impressive. If I had the time/space, I would consider doing something of this scale (although it would not match up detail wise with you).

Keep up the great work!

What a great layout! There are so many things to look at!

All those street scenes make your layout alive.

All your vehicules look so nice, they are very well done and look like the real one, and in such a small scale, great job!

I like the statue of the chief in the garden of your town hall :tongue: !

Your Esso station is excellent! Nothing more to say about it. The color scheme is really Esso and the design vey nice and sleek. It's one of the best LEGO gaz station than I have ever seen!

Your attention to detail is amazing. I am especially struck by that black car (from in front of the Citroen dealer and hotel).

Fantastic!

I like your skill to use different kind of pieces to build some stuff (like the black chairs with the white horns)

This is amazing! I love the gas station!! :wub:

Agreed, it's like stepping back in time. Simply stunning!

Absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I'm wondering if I will ever be able of even think to start to build something so amazing!

My congratulations for your job. Of course I encourage you to espand even more and see other beautiful pics!

PS: I loved the chairs in the bar! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Can I just say that this is absolutely odorifically fantastic. I took so long to comment because I just didn't know what to say, and honestly - I still really don't. You are an absolute inspiration, thank you for that!