Sign in to follow this  
ADHO15

Gotham City Mafia: Day Six

I think Ra's is the safe bet today. Searching my memory, I recall reading a book in which another claimed Neutral only to be revealed as Town. (I speak of course of the bestselling Fraulein Bloodbrick.)

I'll stick with the Demon's Head, thanks very much.

That's what I've been thinking about. There's really no guarantee that Ra's is scum, and that there's only one traitor left. I think we'd be better off not taking the risk, and now that Ivy's little secret is out, I have no doubt that if she is the arsonist, then she'll set off the bomb tonight.

You did follow the day yesterday, right? He was caught lying about his night action, then he just pulled the same "flock of sheep" whine the rest of his scum buddies pulled.

I suppose you got this information from another claimed Watcher or tracker, well common sense suggests that one of us is lying, and you seem sure that it's me, I guess it will take my death to set you strait.

And the rest of you would jump off a sky-scrapper if the Creep told you to, my fate was sealed as soon as he accused me.:hmpf_bad:

He claimed to target Freeze, and he actually targeted Tammo. There was no reason to lie except that he was up to monkey business.

On top of that, he ignored my messages for a week, then messaged me within 10 minutes of me accusing him in thread. That is an under the radar scum having a flail meltdown if I ever saw one. The circumstantial evidence against him is pretty strong.

I think Ra's is the safe bet today.

Now that my raging hormones have subsided, I have to agree that Ra's is still our safe bet to lynch today. Afterall, we all have superpowers that could render Ivy harmless tonight (and every night for that matter, if this still ain't over by the next day - hope not!) so she could not activate the seeds she planted. Right? :sweet:

I think Ra's is the safe bet today. Searching my memory, I recall reading a book in which another claimed Neutral only to be revealed as Town. (I speak of course of the bestselling Fraulein Bloodbrick.)

I'll stick with the Demon's Head, thanks very much.

Independent is independent. For the sake of investigations, they tend to get lumped in with one side or the other. In that case, they were lumped in with town. Ivy hasn't been investigated, so it's hard to say which way she'd fall if checked.

He claimed to target Freeze, and he actually targeted Tammo. There was no reason to lie except that he was up to monkey business.

On top of that, he ignored my messages for a week, then messaged me within 10 minutes of me accusing him in thread. That is an under the radar scum having a flail meltdown if I ever saw one. The circumstantial evidence against him is pretty strong.

That's true. As scary as Ivy's action could potentially be, we do have ways of preventing her from setting off the seeds (if that's what she plans to do with them, that is). Ra's is basically confirmed scum, so there's no reason for us to let him live. I'm still wondering what he did to me that night. :look:

You did follow the day yesterday, right? He was caught lying about his night action, then he just pulled the same "flock of sheep" whine the rest of his scum buddies pulled.

Yes, I know that. Even if he is "basically confirmed scum", as you say, there's no telling if he's the last or if there's more. If there is more, and if Ivy is the arsonist, then we'll have lost a significant amount of Criminals, including yourself, by tomorrow.

Yes, I know that. Even if he is "basically confirmed scum", as you say, there's no telling if he's the last or if there's more. If there is more, and if Ivy is the arsonist, then we'll have lost a significant amount of Criminals, including yourself, by tomorrow.

Well, better to kill the scum we know than the one we don't. I'm safe at night, unless there is a special meaning to "all kills" that I don't know :sceptic: There is no telling if he is the last, but statistically, he should be. Six of them is already at 25%, but seven of them would be nearing a third. That would just be stupid.

Anyway, we still have a bunch of night results we're waiting to hear back on. Once those are in, we'll have a much better idea of the numbers (yes, the number of criminals was being checked last night :sweet: )

Also, Ivy sent me this much earlier. Maybe we can trust it, maybe not...

Well it might be handy if the vigilante knew about my action... Only dumb thing about the bomb-ish role is that I have to activate it the night before. I need to see it coming as to speak.

My other action isn't actually that useful so I'd rather keep it to myself.

So, I do wonder if she could detonate them. Just for safety's sake, we may just block her until the end of the game. I think she probably was telling the truth at first, and is just playing a stupid game now since we're nearing the end.

And by stupid, I mean that we can block her until the end of the game and prevent her from winning, whether she's harmful or not. Just to teach her a lesson about cooperation. Because she's not cooperating today.

Also, Ivy sent me this much earlier. Maybe we can trust it, maybe not...

So, I do wonder if she could detonate them. Just for safety's sake, we may just block her until the end of the game. I think she probably was telling the truth at first, and is just playing a stupid game now since we're nearing the end.

And by stupid, I mean that we can block her until the end of the game and prevent her from winning, whether she's harmful or not. Just to teach her a lesson about cooperation. Because she's not cooperating today.

So she admitted it? She is basically an 'arsonist'? In that case, I see no reason for the vigilante to spare her tonight. She lied publicly (and privately) about her action, which she would not do unless she had something to hide. I say we lynch Ra's today and kill off Ivy tonight.

we can block her until the end of the game and prevent her from winning, whether she's harmful or not. Just to teach her a lesson about cooperation. Because she's not cooperating today.

If she does indeed have an evil motive, and if ever we do survive this whole ordeal, I don't really want that uncooperative bitch to win with us go with us in our mission. An independent siding and working with the town Criminals is acceptable (like a Wully character in a book called Witchbreed), but one that is planning to betray us when she gets the chance, that's downright the lowliest of all lifeforms that disgusts and makes me sick, even worse than the scum agents.

Well, I have some results. It seems that of those who voted Zsasz last night, only 10 were criminals! :sceptic:

fourteen voted for him... Now, some of these people are cleared, through investigation or otherwise. Those investigated could still be scum, if one was the Godfather. Which only highlights the importance of good communication.

KielDaMan, clear

Brickdoctor,

WhiteFang, mostly clear

Captain Tamamono, clear

Alopex, clear

JimButcher, clear

JediAnakin, clear

Sirius Black, clear

Oky, clear

badboytje88, not town

Fred Fred Burger, Scum

Jedi master Brick, clear

Capt. Redblade, pretty clear

K-nut clear

We've had a Hell of a time investigating Blackmask (Brickdoctor) and haven't yet, plus he's claimed investigator, which is easy to fake. I'm leaning toward him being scum, unless new results come up soon. Of the rest, if there was a fake clear result, I'm leaning toward Hush (JimB; hasn't done anything for town, and also tried to fish me for information, and was peculiarly obtuse in thread today) and Two-Face (K-nut; hasn't been able to prove his worth at all). The rest of the town have either been investigated or have helped bring these scumbums down.

It's just a matter of time :sweet:

What the Hell, vig? Why wouldn't you kill Ra's :cry_sad: He all but admitted that he was scum. Geez....

I've said nothing of the sort, I'm still claiming town like I always have:hmpf:.

I've said nothing of the sort, I'm still claiming town like I always have:hmpf:.

Whatever. Until you can explain why you lied... Nevermind. You lied. You got caught. You're out. That's just the way it goes :wink:

If she does indeed have an evil motive, and if ever we do survive this whole ordeal, I don't really want that uncooperative bitch to win with us go with us in our mission. An independent siding and working with the town Criminals is acceptable (like a Wully character in a book called Witchbreed), but one that is planning to betray us when she gets the chance, that's downright the lowliest of all lifeforms that disgusts and makes me sick, even worse than the scum agents.

I agree. If third parties are going to ally themselves with the town, then they need to obey the town leaders.

Well, I have some results. It seems that of those who voted Zsasz last night, only 10 were criminals! :sceptic:

What? We still have four scumbags running around? :wacko: I suppose one of them must be Ivy (independent), but that means that there are three more scum (or an independent or two).

We've had a Hell of a time investigating Blackmask (Brickdoctor) and haven't yet, plus he's claimed investigator, which is easy to fake. I'm leaning toward him being scum, unless new results come up soon.

I seem to remember a movie called Baritones 3 in which a highway patrol officer claimed investigator when put in the hot seat. This could very well be the same thing.

We've had a Hell of a time investigating Blackmask (Brickdoctor) and haven't yet, plus he's claimed investigator, which is easy to fake. I'm leaning toward him being scum, unless new results come up soon.

Well, I'd be a fool if I thought I'd never be under suspicion. What is it, exactly, that makes you think I'm Scum?

I seem to remember a movie called Baritones 3 in which a highway patrol officer claimed investigator when put in the hot seat. This could very well be the same thing.

Do either the Creeper or Baby Doll want to say when I claimed Investigator?

fourteen voted for him...

WTF? So there are still four of the agents here? I'm assuming with the consistent lack of kills they seem to have unlimited conversion (shakes fist towards the Penguin and the Joker) :sceptic: Ra's will be voted out today, and the remaining ones might just be the three that the Creeps pointed out.

Do either the Creeper or Baby Doll want to say when I claimed Investigator?

Well, since you asked for it:

I've been debating about revealing this, as I don't have it all figured out yet, but I should probably talk it over with someone else.

I am a Cop. But with a couple catches. Firstly, my action and skill:

Abilities: use one each Night

Action: Mob Connections – Your connections to various criminals means you can investigate one person each Night to determine their allegiance. One in two chance of success.

Skill: Crime Boss – Your position allows you to recruit criminals to scout out a target, ensuring that your investigation the following Night will succeed. You must target the same player you will investigate the following Night.

You say you didn't claim to be an investigator/cop? I though you were a smart guy Mask, your question is insulting to our intellect.

And BTW, I believe sharing your abilities word-for-word is a clear violation of the Iceberg Lounge's house rules. So I'm putting our hosts in the hotseat over this one: if he violated the rules then Mask should be penalized, if he's not penalized then that just means his role claim is not true and he's lying.

You say you didn't claim to be an investigator/cop? I though you were a smart guy Mask, your question is insulting to our intellect.

And BTW, I believe sharing your abilities word-for-word is a clear violation of the Iceberg Lounge's house rules. So I'm putting our hosts in the hotseat over this one: if he violated the rules then Mask should be penalized, if he's not penalized then that just means his role claim is not true and he's lying.

You misunderstand me. Look at the person I responded to. Egghead referenced someone claiming Investigator when in the hot seat. I'm pointing out that I wasn't in the hot seat when I claimed it. I'm not denying the fact that I'm an Investigator or that I claimed so.

You misunderstand me. Look at the person I responded to. Egghead referenced someone claiming Investigator when in the hot seat. I'm pointing out that I wasn't in the hot seat when I claimed it. I'm not denying the fact that I'm an Investigator or that I claimed so.

Ok but my CALL to the hosts still stands:

1. If your claim of investigative roles is correct, then you should be penalized for violating the rules. And that means you are NOT lying about your claim.

2. If your claim of investigative roles is false, then no penalty should be given to you by our hosts. But that would mean that you're lying about your claim.

Sounds like a fair deal to you Mask? This is one way of squeezing out the truth about you.

Ok but my CALL to the hosts still stands:

1. If your claim of investigative roles is correct, then you should be penalized for violating the rules. And that means you are NOT lying about your claim.

2. If your claim of investigative roles is false, then no penalty should be given to you by our hosts. But that would mean that you're lying about your claim.

Sounds like a fair deal to you Mask? This is one way of squeezing out the truth about you.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to admit here that I lied in public. :blush: Those penalty votes from Yesterday? That's what those were for. I had consulted the Joker about the way I had claimed my action, since I didn't want him to have to find out later and possibly level some sort of worse punishment against me. (like, finding out after the situation had ended and souring what is almost certainly going to be a Townie win) I didn't want to tell the actual reason in public since that would imply that I had a useful action that I had claimed and was sharing with someone else, painting a target on the back of my head.

Well, better to kill the scum we know than the one we don't. I'm safe at night, unless there is a special meaning to "all kills" that I don't know :sceptic: There is no telling if he is the last, but statistically, he should be. Six of them is already at 25%, but seven of them would be nearing a third. That would just be stupid.

If you're being protected by a doctor, you're not actually safe. Usually, the arsonist action ignores any protection since the targets are already primed.

Hush (JimB; hasn't done anything for town, and also tried to fish me for information, and was peculiarly obtuse in thread today) ... The rest of the town have either been investigated or have helped bring these scumbums down.

:laugh: Are you serious? Yes, I'm being completely unhelpful by voting for scum every day, giving you my night action results every night, and--what's that, I'm being obtuse today? :rofl: By that you mean helpful, right? I'm taking the information and forming a conclusion. Ivy is obviously the biggest threat today, so that's where my vote is going. On top of all that, I never once tried to get information from you. So no, I'm not working with you I'm working for you.

What a joke...

Let's break this down nice and slow, and maybe you can spell out the joke for me, since I don't see it.

If you're being protected by a doctor, you're not actually safe. Usually, the arsonist action ignores any protection since the targets are already primed.

Never said I had a doctor protecting me. I said I was protected from all night kills. There's a difference :wink: Anyway, the arsonist action usually doesn't plant seeds for four nights before detonating them.

Thanks for the "help" :classic:

:laugh: Are you serious? Yes, I'm being completely unhelpful by voting for scum every day, giving you my night action results every night, and--what's that, I'm being obtuse today? :rofl: By that you mean helpful, right? I'm taking the information and forming a conclusion. Ivy is obviously the biggest threat today, so that's where my vote is going. On top of all that, I never once tried to get information from you. So no, I'm not working with you I'm working for you.

:hmpf: By no help, I mean that your "night results" have done nothing to help us. All the scum did the same thing. Zsasz had an open line of communication most of the game, and he wasn't able to help us once.

By obtuse today, I mean that we have a scum in our sights, and your main target is someone planting seeds, who we can block and investigate tonight, so they're no threat whatsoever. Seems obtuse to me. Your conclusion really doesn't seem helpful, unless by "helpful" you mean extending the life of a scummy for a day.

And as for fishing, it was a minor thing, but not unnoticed at all.

From the Creeper's private stash. Fishy remarks bolded.

I really hate to say it, but I forgot to send my night action in. :hmpf: Call me a megablock, but it's not all bad considering I don't know what my actions do. I would prefer to use them on potential scum, and not risk using them on allies in hopes of the action having a positive effect.

If there's anyone you'd like me to target, let me know.

Now, is there anyone on the chopping block for today? I can understand if you don't want to tell me, but I can be helpful in at least narrowing down who we can't trust. You have your inner circle, you know who's been blocking and killing for you. I think it was a mistake killing Scarecrow. Not once did he seem suspicious to me, if Peanuts had half a brain (which, I think he does), and was scum, he definitely would not have defended Simon when he was already convicted...

Personally, I'm on the lookout for those who are "flying under the radar". Man-Bat, Quinn, and Ra's at the top of that list. Would you have anything to say about it if I were to bring those names up for discussion (e.g. should we not be voting any of them off)?

How can you be helpful in narrowing down who we can't trust? Either you have info or you don't, and you really don't.

So, just to get beyond all that, I didn't call you scum, and I didn't call Black Mask scum either. The only person I called scum today is Ra's, and you want to keep him around :look:

What a joke...

Got it? A lot of town have done things to help take the scum out. You haven't. It doesn't make you scum, but I'm not going to pronounce you as "safe". Flailing in thread and getting uppity isn't going to make you look any better either. Much better to cooperate like a big boy :sweet: (Same thing to Black Mask, I just don't want to go through it all again)

Well, I have some results. It seems that of those (14) who voted Zsasz last night, only 10 were criminals! :sceptic:

Interesting. That means that Zsasz was telling the truth about there being five more scums yesterday. Well, sort of, as he probably somehow got the same results as Creeper, minus the investigated clearances. Now I wonder what that little secret is that he was talking about, assuming he was telling the truth about that too...

We have tow choices today: the all but confirmed scum Ra's, or the guy who refuses to pay attention to everything, Mr. Freeze. I'm leaning toward Ra's, but Freeze is ever so tempting :enough:

Everything? Really? :hmpf: And you'd lynch me for that, even though you know I'm town and that there are still some non-townies left to kill? :sceptic: I know I may have given the impression of not paying attention a few times, but in reality I simply misunderstood things.

About me saying that you aren't infallible, I gotta admit that was kind of a Captain Obvious moment, and I apologize for that.

You really need to chill out.

As for the case on Ivy, she told me the same thing she told everybody. And yes, she planted a seed in my suit too. :hmpf_bad: It may be nice to know that she thinks I'm a good criminal, and that she is supposedly on the town's side, but who really cares if she's just gonna kill everyone in the end? :sceptic:

Or I guess just to be safe and that she doesn't megabluck up all that she planted seeds on, why not we just lynch her? She is not a criminal afterall, and is just taking on a free ride up to now. What say you my fellow criminals?

Creeper has a good point, we shouldn't bother with her too much and just block her from now on. So Ra's it is.

:laugh: Are you serious? Yes, I'm being completely unhelpful by voting for scum every day, giving you my night action results every night, and--what's that, I'm being obtuse today? :rofl: By that you mean helpful, right? I'm taking the information and forming a conclusion. Ivy is obviously the biggest threat today, so that's where my vote is going.

It is not unheard of for scum to vote for their own to avoid scrutiny. And, really? We have an open-and-shut case against Ra's, who is at this point an all but mod-confirmed scum, and you're going after the plant lady? I don't know whether to :roflmao: or :wall: . I guess I'll compromise:

:roflmao::wall:

:angel_sing:

Hush, little scummy, don't say a word

You'll be lynched next and your cries won't be heard.

This scum team really has no class

If you don't watch out, your @$$ is grass.

:angel_sing:

Everything? Really? :hmpf: And you'd lynch me for that, even though you know I'm town and that there are still some non-townies left to kill? :sceptic:

:laugh: There was a little humor there, but the main message is that I'd like to see you pay attention to what's going on.

The main reason we've caught so many so fast is that a lot of town is working together, and when players start slowing down, that's when the scum catches you!

Never said I had a doctor protecting me. I said I was protected from all night kills. There's a difference :wink: Anyway, the arsonist action usually doesn't plant seeds for four nights before detonating them.

Which is why I said "if". And why not? It might only be a one-shot thing, so why not take your chances and prime everyone you can?

Thanks for the "help" :classic:

You're welcome. :sweet:

:hmpf: By no help, I mean that your "night results" have done nothing to help us. All the scum did the same thing. Zsasz had an open line of communication most of the game, and he wasn't able to help us once.

Well excuse me if I'm not even told what my night actions do. Hell, I even attempted to investigate Deadshot, but as I told you, I was blocked. Believe it or not.

In addition, I had stated that I would target whoever you would like me to, but you haven't said anything to me except ask for results, which I've so willingly given to you. Unhelpful of me, no?

By obtuse today, I mean that we have a scum in our sights, and your main target is someone planting seeds, who we can block and investigate tonight, so they're no threat whatsoever. Seems obtuse to me. Your conclusion really doesn't seem helpful, unless by "helpful" you mean extending the life of a scummy for a day.

It was never my intend to "extend the life of a scummy". As you've so kindly shared, I clearly was suspicious of him before his name was even brought to the table, publicly.

And as for fishing, it was a minor thing, but not unnoticed at all.

Fishing for information? Sounds more like trying to avoid a conflict to me. I was simply asking in case you didn't want one of the ones I had suspected to be brought up in public, so that there wouldn't be a contradiction come voting time.

And I haven't pressured you at all for that information--you didn't want to share so I left it alone. Unlike when you demanded to know what my night action was. :hmpf:

How can you be helpful in narrowing down who we can't trust? Either you have info or you don't, and you really don't.

Oh, right, besides the fact that I was "cleared" by an investigation, have given you all of the info concerning my role and actions, and have voted for scum every single day. But other than those things, you're right, I don't have any info to share. Does that make me unhelpful?

Got it? A lot of town have done things to help take the scum out. You haven't. It doesn't make you scum, but I'm not going to pronounce you as "safe". Flailing in thread and getting uppity isn't going to make you look any better either. Much better to cooperate like a big boy :sweet: (Same thing to Black Mask, I just don't want to go through it all again)

Nope, still don't get it. See above. Yup, haven't really done anything to bring down scum. :sarcasm: And it sounded a lot like an accusation to me:

Of the rest, if there was a fake clear result, I'm leaning toward Hush

So excuse me if I'm "uppity" to an accusation. Your condescending tone doesn't really help anyone, either.

It is not unheard of for scum to vote for their own to avoid scrutiny. And, really? We have an open-and-shut case against Ra's, who is at this point an all but mod-confirmed scum, and you're going after the plant lady?

Oh, yes, I've voted out... what's it? Five of my own teammates, fairly early in the voting process each time, just to save myself? A wonderful conclusion, well done, you caught me. :hmpf:

It is not unheard of for scum to vote for their own to avoid scrutiny. And, really? We have an open-and-shut case against Ra's, who is at this point an all but mod-confirmed scum, and you're going after the plant lady? I don't know whether to :roflmao: or :wall: . I guess I'll compromise:

[/quote]

While I am surprised that we still have more scum than we anticipated, I'm even more surprised that they are ALL flailing right now:

- Ra's being Ra's with his useless one-liners

- Hush suddenly trying to indirectly save Ra's' megablocks by implying he'll go after Ivy since he thinks she's too dangerous after it's been clearly stated that we could simply block him from now on.

- And Black Mask...? We're still deciding on your fate, but we're inclined to believe you're scum. We have some evidences against you, and we have some stash of it privately, so better get your defenses ready. :devil: