def

Mafia School: The Witchbreed Day IV

Alright, right of the bat, I wanna say that this a last, very low play by the scum. It is obvious to me now that the scum are Pirelly and Christos. How fortunate that they both voted for me, and now try to frame me ONCE AGAIN. It is almost getting silly.

I fear this is a plot to make Pirelly seem innocent and neutralize the real doctor, me.

I am the doctor, let there be no doubt about that. I can not give solid evidence (it is in the rules).

My protection pattern is the following:

First night: I protected Christos Knight, I did not really have much to go on, so I went with the only person I had been talking to (other than the Wife of Darth, obviously), I did not have any suspicion to him at that point.

Second night: I tried to protect Lady Cecily, but here is the interesting part: I got blocked. At that point I had been talking to both Voltana and Cecily, hinted at Voltana that I was the doctor and I had told Cecily, taking a risk, admittedly. We both thought that the scum would go for Voltana (It was not too hard to see that she was the cop), but It would not have been too hard for the scum to wait one night and then take her out, leaving us with a dilemma. What we did was giving hints in the day thread that we really wanted the doctor to protect Voltana, making believed so that she was protected. So instead of protecting Voltana, I went with Cecily, the only person I trusted 99% (next to Voltana and Zam). But as we all know, Cecily was killed, despite my (attempted) protection. So either the scum had known I was the doc since then, or they got lucky. I am leaning towards a combination of both.

Third night: I protected Voltana, for obvious reasons, I figured it was not unlikely to think that the scum would go for the investigator. Instead, the scum went for Zam, the person that told someone else that HE was the investigator. (Coincidence? I leave that up to you.) For convinience sake I am going to leave the fact that Wully went for Zam as well out of my explanation, he told me in private why he went for him, and I believe it.

I hope this explanation has restored some faith.

Because I do not think it is unlikely someone to bring this up: I lied to you at the first day. Yes, I did. Deal with it. I am not going to give away my role to scum on the first day, aren't I?

I am not happy that I have to come out in the open to say this, but I am kind of forced to. This only benefits the scum. (sure you can figure that one out)

Final thing I will say before I go to bed:

What about tonight? We know that there is a blocker in the game, I am going to assume it is scum (since the Wife of Darth claimed to be the town's one, remember). I am going to leave it at that, I will respond to any questions in the morning.

I Will be back later to comment, all I have to say is LIES!

That's not a helpful response.

Happily you'll be back later to explain yourself.

And it better be good.

Second night:

So either the scum had known I was the doc since then, or they got lucky. I am leaning towards a combination of both.

Third night: I protected Voltana, for obvious reasons, I figured it was not unlikely to think that the scum would go for the investigator. Instead, the scum went for Zam, the person that told someone else that HE was the investigator. (Coincidence? I leave that up to you.) For convinience sake I am going to leave the fact that Wully went for Zam as well out of my explanation, he told me in private why he went for him, and I believe it.

It's obvious you say.

I must be in league with Pirelly you say.

At this stage I'm prepared to accept your claim, you certainly can produce an detailed list of actions.

As for proof. there is a method for proving you. But since you suspect I'm scum, you'll likely not want to hear it.

In any case unvote:Sir Carrots(scubacarrot)

Alright, right of the bat, I wanna say that this a last, very low play by the scum. It is obvious to me now that the scum are Pirelly and Christos. How fortunate that they both voted for me, and now try to frame me ONCE AGAIN. It is almost getting silly.

I fear this is a plot to make Pirelly seem innocent and neutralize the real doctor, me.

I am the doctor, let there be no doubt about that. I can not give solid evidence (it is in the rules).

First, I would like to say that it is merely a coincidence that both Christos and I voted for you.

Second, of course I want to look innocent, I am innocent!

My protection pattern is the following:

First night: I protected Christos Knight, *Snip*

Second night: I tried to protect Lady Cecily,*Snip*

Third night: I protected Voltana, *Snip*

The ACTUAL protection pattern was as follows:

Night 1: I elected to protect Zam as he had a 4 vote penalty, and barely avoided being lynched. There was nothing else to go on by that time.

Night 2: I again felt that there was not much evidence against anyone else and chose to randomly pick someone to protect, now the funny thing is that I drew you Sir Carrots

Night 3 : I chose to protect Christos, I chose him for the simple fact that scum tended to kill people who talked a lot (Wife of Darth, Cecily) and he also was the only one who reached out to me in private.

You see my protection pattern, unlike yours, does not need extravagant explanations.

You see, unlike you, I have never felt the need to do a role claim, which this is your second

You see, unlike you, I never felt the need to send private messages and to try and have allies behind the scenes, everything I did, everything I said was right here for everyone to see; No messages, no action behind the scenes, no conspiracy.

I decided that since today was very likely to be my last day I would expose myself as the true doctor, the honest one!

I understand the rest of the town for voting me out as I made a few mistakes in the last days as I have been overly eager to catch scum by trying to trap them and actually wounded up tripping myself in the process. I implore you to look past my mistakes, past your private conversations and past the web of lies that Sir Carrots has put before your eyes and look at the evidence, to me it was obvious from day 2 that Carrots may be scum.

Wow, such a web of lies - but which is the web and which is the spider?

Afraid I'll have to just go with a gut feeling on this one, tomorrow ought to be interesting.

There is only one thing for certain: After tonight, you scum will have nowhere to hide.

unvote: Pirelly Dabito (piratedave84)

vote: Sir Carrots(scubacarrot)

Please, Pirelly.

Coincidence? At this point, I do not believe in coincidences, neither should you.

You say your protection does not need explanation? that makes you someone that does not think about their actions, or someone that has not thought their fake cover through?

Second role claim? You forget I was more or less forced to say I was a vanilla by the wife of Darth, I am only saying this because I am more or less forced to do this because apparantly you are telling lies to Voltana.

And this is where you go really wrong: You said you did not have the need to try to find allies behind the scenes. That makes you the worst doctor in the history of mafia games. A doctor's job is to protect people that matter, not just anyone (definitely not random people). So one of the things the doctor needs to do is find out who the cop is. That is why I have been in contact with Voltana. This is also the reason I contacted Wife of Darth so early in the game, to help find out who to protect, hell, I couldnt have known she would jump on me like a rabbit in spring.

Last thing you say is that you urge people to look at the evidence, I am VERY interested in what evidence you mean.

@Chromeknight: I am again very interested in your method for proving me.

Last and likely least: I know it will not do very much good: but Voltana, please investigate me tonight: At this point in the game, investigation does not matter that much anyway.

Vote Tally:

Pirelly Dabito (Piratedave) 3 : Scubacarrot, volcanicpanik, Skipper

Sir Carrots (Scubacarrot) 2 : Piratedave84, darkdragon

Yet to vote are Wuntin, ChromeKnight and Yumiyoshi. I will be working when the day ends just over four hours from this post. I won't be able to promptly close the day, but votes or changes after that point will not be counted. See the first post of this thread to see the exact time the day will end :sweet:

I'm sorry for my absence.

Whoever we vote tonight off tonight, tomorrow we'll lynch the other if the first is town.

I'd like people to understand this point.

If someone we'll try to change subject tomorrow, it means we'll have the name of the second missing scum.

At this point I'm going for

vote: Pirelly Dabito (piratedave84)

Night 2: I again felt that there was not much evidence against anyone else and chose to randomly pick someone to protect, now the funny thing is that I drew you Sir Carrots

to me it was obvious from day 2 that Carrots may be scum.

Your defense is that you protected an obvious witchbreed on

night two? Or didn't you check your made up defense for internal

inconsistencies?

I vote: Pirelly Dabito (Piratedave84).

from far away.

vote: Pirelly Dabito (Piratedave84).

will be back to explain doctor proving plan

Never mind with plan. The game is more or less over.

There seem to be only two suspects if Pirelly is scum.

And the investigator will investigate one, the SK will kill the other.

The game is over this night or the following day even if Carrots is unproven as the doctor.

Day Ends

Final Vote Tally:

Pirelly Dabito (Piratedave) 6 : Scubacarrot, volcanicpanik, Skipper, Yumiyoshi, Wuntin, ChromeKnight

Sir Carrots (Scubacarrot) 2 : Piratedave84, darkdragon

Please send in those night actions, folks!

I have to run out to work for two hours. I planned to have the next day up before I went, but I'm still waiting on some night actions :sceptic:

When I get home, about two hours from now, I will take the pics, write it up, and post it, with or without everyone's actions. So, expect it in three to four hours :wink: