Sandy

Heroica RPG - Quest#15: Hoisting Down the Jolly Roger

Results of Round Three of the Zombie & Friends Battle:

Hybros vs. Pirate Sniper - Shield (Mug)

Eric (Twin Axe) vs. Pirate Ruffian - Extra Critical Hit

Christopher vs. Peglegged Pirate - Critical Hit

>Ad-Hoh (Darkness) vs. Pirate Zombie - Great Spell

>Erdathcath vs. Peglegged Pirate Pirate Sniper - Special Damage

Maurice vs. Pirate Zombie - Special Guard (Fail)

The party is protected by Christopher's Sentinel-stance for this round. Hybros mugs the Pirate Sniper for 42 damage, stealing 42 gold at the same time. Eric deals a massive hit with the Drengazuli Grom'az to the Pirate Ruffian and the Peglegged Pirate, shaving 29 health from both of the enemies and thus slaying the Ruffian. Christopher finishes the Peglegged Pirate off, while Ad-Hoh casts a whirling orb of darkness onto the Pirate Zombie, causing 44 damage to it because of the zombie's weakness to the element. The Pirate Sniper sends another one of her explosive bolts at the party, but the sentinel aura brushes them off. The Pirate Zombie manages to infect Maurice, causing poisoned-, blinded- and sealed-effects on the cleric. The poison saps away one health from Maurice.

Two enemies remain.

Enemies:

Pirate Sniper

Type: Humanoid

Level: 6

Health: 2/61

Special:
Explosive Bolt
– Causes 3 damage to all opponents regardless of their row.

Drops: Lightning Bomb

Note: Addicted to Rum

Pirate Zombie

Type: Humanoid, Undead

Level: 12

Health: 70/131

Special:
Infection
– Causes poisoned-, blinded- and sealed-effect to the target.

Drops: Brass Key (quest item)

Party:

heroicaavatar.jpg

Ad-Hoh
(played by ADHO15)

Level 12½ Mage
*resistant to magic*

Power:

Health:
16/16

Ether:
11/16

Gold:

Inventory:
Rhabdomance Staff (WP:5), Robe of Spell Resistance, Emerald (Wood), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire) 4 Potions, 3 Tonics, Mead, 2 Rums, 2 Lightning Bombs, Bedroll, Shovel, 1/6 of the Hinckwell Wares

019.JPG

Sir Christopher Daggerfall
(Fred Fred Burger)

Level 11½ Knight

Power:

Defence:

Health:
20/20

Gold:

Inventory:
Great Sword (WP:7), Mockthril Shield (WP:4), 3 Potions, Grand Potion, Remedy, Mead, 2 Rums, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Holy Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Bone, 1/6 of the Hinckwell Wares

Erdathcath Madilinas
(played by The_Customizer)

Level 11½ Ranger

Power:

Health:
17/17

Gold:

Inventory:
Longbow (WP:5), Helmet (+1 max. health), Snake Eye Charm (protects from petrify), Potion, Grand Potion, Phoenix Essence, 2 Rums, 2 Smoke Bombs, Fire Bomb, 2 Ice Bombs, Lightning Bomb, Water Bomb, Holy Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, 1/6 of the Hinckwell Wares, Greasy Sausage

eric_small.jpg

Eric
(played by Khorne) *Party Leader*

Level 14½ Barbarian

Power:
22 (19 for dual strike)

Health:
22/22

Gold:

Inventory:
Godricsleif (WP:8,
ice-elemental
), Drengazuli Grom'az (WP:5, dual strike), Potion, Mead, 3 Rums, Venom, Bedroll, Bone, 1/6 of the Hinckwell Wares

6043175947_18b74f9140_t.jpg

Hybros
(played by JimButcher)

Level 12 Rogue

Power:
22 (17 for ranged weapons)

Health:
20/20

Gold:

Inventory:
Zoot's Reaper (WP:10), Shuriken of Mercutio (WP:5), Throwing Knife (WP:5), Helmet (+1 max. health), 3 Potions, Grand Potion, 2 Remedies, 2 Meads, 2 Nostrums, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Rums, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Shovel, Bone, Bedroll, Skeleton Decoy, 1/6 of the Hinckwell Wares

6274181516_11b6a760ac_t.jpg

Maurice Ratibor
(played by Etzel)

Level 11 Cleric
*poisoned*
*blinded*
*sealed*

Power:

Health:
12/20

Ether:
7/15

Gold:

Inventory:
Diamond Mace (WP:4,
light-elemental
), Helmet (+1 max. health), Scroll of Sleep, 2 Potions, 3 Tonics, Phoenix Essence, Venom, Mead, 2 Nostrum, Rum, Lightning Bomb, 1/6 of the Hinckwell Wares

Party Leader, choose the order of action.

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone have acted.

"I'm not able to do much else so I'll heal Maurice with a Remedy, freeing him up to continue with the Zombie."

Hybros looked over at the enemy. How did the pirate end up like that? Was he undead? The art of necromancy has interested the imp since his arrival on the surface world, and he would surely have to ask Byblos about it when he got back.

"Uuuh, I don't feel so good... A remedy would be nice, thanks." :sick::wacko:

"Maurice once you're healed up you can attack again... especially if I heal you first, hehe."

"Hu? Oh yeah, I'll try and hit the Pirate Zombie from the front row once I'm cured. Sorry, this evil magic is making my head and stomach spin."

Results of Round Four of the Zombie & Friends Battle:

Hybros uses a Remedy on Maurice

Eric vs. Pirate Zombie - Special Damage

Christopher vs. Pirate Sniper - Miss

>Ad-Hoh (Darkness) vs. Pirate Zombie - Spell

>Erdathcath vs. Pirate Sniper - Hit

Maurice vs. Pirate Zombie - Special Guard (Fail)

At the start of the round Hybros removes all negative effects from Maurice with a remedy. But just a second after that the Pirate Zombie infects Eric in turn. Christopher tries to hit the sniper, but she leaps back with great agility. Ad-Hoh's spell of darkness hits the zombie for 17 damage. Erdathcath takes out the sniper with a single arrow. The unlucky Maurice gets infected again by the zombie. Both Maurice and Eric suffer the loss of health due to their poisoning.

Only one enemy remains, but since it is a tough one, the rest of the battle will not be played automatically.

Enemies:

Pirate Zombie

Type: Humanoid, Undead

Level: 12

Health: 53/131

Special:
Infection
– Causes poisoned-, blinded- and sealed-effect to the target.

Drops: Brass Key (quest item)

Party:

heroicaavatar.jpg

Ad-Hoh
(played by ADHO15)

Level 12½ Mage
*resistant to magic*

Power:

Health:
16/16

Ether:
10/16

Gold:

Inventory:
Rhabdomance Staff (WP:5), Robe of Spell Resistance, Emerald (Wood), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire) 4 Potions, 3 Tonics, Mead, 2 Rums, 2 Lightning Bombs, Bedroll, Shovel, 1/6 of the Hinckwell Wares

019.JPG

Sir Christopher Daggerfall
(Fred Fred Burger)

Level 11½ Knight

Power:

Defence:

Health:
20/20

Gold:

Inventory:
Great Sword (WP:7), Mockthril Shield (WP:4), 3 Potions, Grand Potion, Remedy, Mead, 2 Rums, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Holy Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Bone, 1/6 of the Hinckwell Wares

Erdathcath Madilinas
(played by The_Customizer)

Level 11½ Ranger

Power:

Health:
17/17

Gold:

Inventory:
Longbow (WP:5), Helmet (+1 max. health), Snake Eye Charm (protects from petrify), Potion, Grand Potion, Phoenix Essence, 2 Rums, 2 Smoke Bombs, Fire Bomb, 2 Ice Bombs, Lightning Bomb, Water Bomb, Holy Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, 1/6 of the Hinckwell Wares, Greasy Sausage

eric_small.jpg

Eric
(played by Khorne) *Party Leader*

Level 14½ Barbarian
*poisoned*
*blinded*
*sealed*

Power:
22 (19 for dual strike)

Health:
21/22

Gold:

Inventory:
Godricsleif (WP:8,
ice-elemental
), Drengazuli Grom'az (WP:5, dual strike), Potion, Mead, 3 Rums, Venom, Bedroll, Bone, 1/6 of the Hinckwell Wares

6043175947_18b74f9140_t.jpg

Hybros
(played by JimButcher)

Level 12 Rogue

Power:
22 (17 for ranged weapons)

Health:
20/20

Gold:

Inventory:
Zoot's Reaper (WP:10), Shuriken of Mercutio (WP:5), Throwing Knife (WP:5), Helmet (+1 max. health), 3 Potions, Grand Potion, Remedy, 2 Meads, 2 Nostrums, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Rums, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Shovel, Bone, Bedroll, Skeleton Decoy, 1/6 of the Hinckwell Wares

6274181516_11b6a760ac_t.jpg

Maurice Ratibor
(played by Etzel)

Level 11 Cleric
*poisoned*
*blinded*
*sealed*

Power:

Health:
11/20

Ether:
7/15

Gold:

Inventory:
Diamond Mace (WP:4,
light-elemental
), Helmet (+1 max. health), Scroll of Sleep, 2 Potions, 3 Tonics, Phoenix Essence, Venom, Mead, 2 Nostrum, Rum, Lightning Bomb, 1/6 of the Hinckwell Wares

Party Leader, choose the order of action.

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone have acted.

Same attack again, I think. We will wear down that zombie eventually!

"Erdathcath, you won't do any damage. I think now's a good time to use a bomb. Should I heal Maurice again? It's our last remedy..."

"I think I should toss my fire bomb."

Wow, I must really be crazy, I forgot, I have potion!

I'll heal Maurice with my potion, and you guys can attack the zombie. Sound good?

Plus, I'd prefer to now use my bombs, I like them. A lot. default_sadnew.gif

OoC: I can't talk when I'm sealed, right?

Eric mumbled and rubbed his eyes. He could no longer see and had lost his ability to speak anything sensible. He felt the poison course through his vains, albeit faintly. His Barbarian blood was putting up one hell of a fight to impede the invader from spreading throughout the Nord's body.

Had the gods truly forsaken him now? Were they in anger with him for his actions, or rather lack thereof? Eric didn't know, but he felt lonely and abandonned by one of his last connections to home.

OoC: I can't talk when I'm sealed, right?

OoC: Actually, you can talk. The effect only seals magical abilities and prevents the use of ether. And you certainly can post the battle order, it would help me a lot if I didn't have to make decisions for you. :wink:

"I suppose I will heal Maurice again with a Remedy".

"Daggerfall, you should toss that fire bomb of yours."

Eric suddenly remembered, only persons with a magical connection could get sealed, so this part of the zombie's attack did not have any effect on him.

"We should try to take down the zombie this round!" the Nord began. Adressing no one in particular due to the blindness he continued, "Hybros, save that remedy, the effects of the infections will disappear once we've dealt with this creature. Use your fire bomb like you first planned. Same goes for Erdathcath, withold your potion and attack the zombie first."

Battle Order:

Hybros fire bomb

Ad-Hoh

Christopher fire or holy bomb

Erdathcath maybe you could use a bomb, too since you got plenty of them

Eric

Maurice

"Maurice and I are last in the battle order. I'm hoping the zombie would be taken out before we have to 'attack' it. Therefore my suggestion of using bombs, that way you'll surely damage the zombie as bombs can't miss."

:hmpf:The enemy is undead. Your attack won't have an effect. Can you please participate a little more?

Yeah, that will make it all better.

I'll attack the zombie from the back row with a fire bomb.

Also, maybe those who have magic should attack first, so we don't waste a bunch of bombs, just to see a mage or cleric kill him in one shot.

OoC: I'm still waiting for everyone to make up their minds about their actions, but there's no hurry, take your time... :laugh: