Sign in to follow this  
ADHO15

Gotham City Mafia: Day Four

Of what am I lying, my action is true. :hmpf:

*A round of applause for Hatter*

Congratulations on joining the herd! Welcome! :wink:

Nothing I say will convince any of you, even the truth doesn't work. So why can't I have some fun.

*Remembers a play called Bloodbrick's Asylum II, in which a man fell in love with the piggies on his last day.*

1. Apology? You're the one who should be apologising, you're a very childish one aren't you?

2. I don't think this is how it played out, I'm pretty sure I said that yesterday, not the day before. :wacko:

3. Keep at it, your ego is so large it'll soon suffocate all the agents! :hmpf:

Idiot or mistaken, Idiot or mistaken Idiot or mistaken...

Hmm, my message box dissagrees with you, no PM was ever sent to me asking what else I could invent. LIAR!!! :sceptic:

I Swear on the Holy Bible about this also.

Oh and just get lost, why are half of you too full of yourselves to be polite. :hmpf:

Ooh! Great, now the best townie is attacking me! I don't think you are one to comment on others lying, you're not exactly any better. :wink:

Sheep! I'd watch out, a certain rude idiot will get angry is he doesn't like you. :hmpf_bad:

Just because the Creep has lead us well so far, doesn't mean he's always right. Stop being his damn minions and think for yourselves. Oh and before any idiot jumps on me, I am going to read through again to look for suspects. Wait before you make accusations.

Whoops, it appears you did send that PM after all Doll, I unswear on the Holy Bible, as I made a mistake. For some reason the 'new message recieved' thing didn't come up, so I missed it.

Sorry. :sceptic:

You claim the other criminals are rude but look at this. All that is red is you being rude. All Underlined is you changing what you said without deleting the other? What is the point of that?

Get my point? I think telling others to be polite when you are undoubtedly the rudest is Hypocritical (what you said to creeper)

A criminal does not need to be rude. Only an Agent would be rude when telling others to be polite.

I assume his action is to make a pie and use it to block someone at night, and his skill is the ability to hand one pie to someone else. Curiously, these set of abilities are eerily similar to that of another villain here, Scarecrow - who himself also revealed his ability to me:

Even with the all the unorthodox actions around here, I seriously doubt that there is someone who only invents blocking actions.

What role did Hatter claim, I must have missed this. And before an idiot chants scum or dumb, I swear on the Holy Bible that I either missed or forgot Hatter's roleclaim.

He claimed Role Cop. How could you possibly miss something like that? Pay attention!!! :hmpf:

4. I never claimed the blocker, I'm the inventor, and as far as I know I can only make exploding pies to block people. Maybe reading the thread will help, as you often hypocricaly tell me to do.

Well then, what's your other ability? We all have both an action and a skill, and you're about to die anyway, so there's no reason not to tell us all. Or is it too scummy to reveal in public?

Idiot or mistaken, Idiot or mistaken Idiot or mistaken...

Hey, that doesn't rhyme! :angry::tongue:

Oh and just get lost, why are half of you too full of yourselves to be polite. :hmpf:

I admit that I seem to have misplaced my manners over the last few days, and I'm very sorry if I was rude to you. It's nothing personal - we just need to get rid of the scum.

Just because the Creep has lead us well so far, doesn't mean he's always right. Stop being his damn minions and think for yourselves. Oh and before any idiot jumps on me, I am going to read through again to look for suspects. Wait before you make accusations.

There are quite a few sheep who seem content to just follow Creeper without thinking for themselves (Quinn, Man-Bat, and Croc to name a few), but that doesn't make him any less right. I'm not following Creeper because he's never steered us wrong. I'm following him because he thinks along the same track that I do in regards to our situation, and I agree with him in almost all of his decisions.

I'm sure your role is Sheep (must select a player and do what ever they say). Grow a brain of your own. :wink:

That's pretty funny coming from you. :laugh:

*Remembers a play called Bloodbrick's Asylum II, in which a man fell in love with the piggies on his last day.*

That was rather annoying, and were this a game, I would say it would fall under bad sportsmanship. It also sows confusion and shows that you have have given up, even though no votes have been cast against you in this case, both of which are scum tells. You just said you are trying to remain calm and polite, but here you are, making fun of the sheep. It's no better than the Creeper's behavior that the Ventriloquist was complaining about. If you're really trying to argue your way out of this with the truth, stop arguing with the sheep. It wastes the time of the other Townies trying to listen to what everyone's saying.

:thumbup: to Hatter, sorry, but I am the inventor. But at least you have left the heard. :sweet:

:thumbdown: to Croc

I explained why I got angry, and the last 'changing my story part' is tosh. I thought the PM hadn't been sent and then checked and saw it. Because the post was soon after is latched on as is usual.

Well, far be it for me to pick on a guy offering such bang up suggestions as : "we should think of evidence for tommorow as well." How's that coming along, Pieman? Any leads for us? No, of course not. :roflmao: You're just wasting our time, and then on top of that, trying to pick fights with the one person here who's guaranteed contributed (and make no mistake, others have contributed plenty, they'll get due credit after this is all done), but from only the public statements, I'm the most confirmed town.

Oh and before any idiot jumps on me, I am going to read through again to look for suspects. Wait before you make accusations.

Riiiiight. We believe you. :sarcasm_hmpf: So, now you're going to go look for suspects after Creeper points out that you said you would and never produced anything. That's called doing something to look like a Townie after you're told what a Townie should be doing. It's another scum tell.

Even with the all the unorthodox actions around here, I seriously doubt that there is someone who only invents blocking actions.

He claimed Role Cop. How could you possibly miss something like that? Pay attention!!! :hmpf:

Well then, what's your other ability? We all have both an action and a skill, and you're about to die anyway, so there's no reason not to tell us all. Or is it too scummy to reveal in public?

Hey, that doesn't rhyme! :angry::tongue:

I admit that I seem to have misplaced my manners over the last few days, and I'm very sorry if I was rude to you. It's nothing personal - we just need to get rid of the scum.

There are quite a few sheep who seem content to just follow Creeper without thinking for themselves (Quinn, Man-Bat, and Croc to name a few), but that doesn't make him any less right. I'm not following Creeper because he's never steered us wrong. I'm following him because he thinks along the same track that I do in regards to our situation, and I agree with him in almost all of his decisions.

That's pretty funny coming from you. :laugh:

1. Well there is, my action is making the pie, the skill is giving them out.

2. I know, it's embarassing but I did miss it.

3. My action is making the pie, the skill is giving them out. I can't block, only someone who I give my pie to can. This is why it is called inventor, not blocker.

4. My new catchphrase is a responce to another extremely aggravating one.

5. No probs, you were actually one of the polite ones. No harm done friend. :classic:

6. Sorry, my anger was talking again, I just find Croc quite irritating. Especialy when he says I'm '99% scum'. The creep is mostly right, but people only should make comments such as Croc's when they have actually helped.

7. I know, I'm Simon the uselessman as well. Whenever I try to help the creep flames me. That's how his head works I suppose. :sceptic:

Riiiiight. We believe you. :sarcasm_hmpf: So, now you're going to go look for suspects after Creeper points out that you said you would and never produced anything. That's called doing something to look like a Townie after you're told what a Townie should be doing. It's another scum tell.

Ok, I'm going to continue being useless. It appears it makes me less scummy, as whenever I say anything someone jumps at me. :hmpf:

Oh and creeps should write a book, he needs to remember all his great lines to say in front of the mirror every morning. Picking fights huh?

Ok, I'm going to continue being useless. It appears it makes me less scummy, as whenever I say anything someone jumps at me. :hmpf:

Doing something to help isn't scummy. It's very characteristic of a Townie. Doing it only after someone else tells you that not doing it makes you appear Scum, however, makes you look like Scum.

So the great Ra's speaks up, and doesn't say much of any use. :thumbdown:

You do realize that to make accurate guesses about characters allegiances or night actions you have to be vary involved in these Games of life and put a lot of time into them, or you must have a lot of experienced. I haven't been active and I'm not particularly experienced, so It will take some time for to me fully develop opinions and to be able to really contribute to our cause.

As for Pieman, I think the creeper has a good enough record that we should trust him on this one and I will probably vote with him, he has lynched two Agents, so unless he turns out to be wrong about you he has my support.

Sorry Simon, but do you think that changing your story, even if you missed something, will do much for your trustworthiness? If you can't even pay attention enough to notice someone's roleclaim... scum or dumb. And you blame us all for following Creeps with the utmost faith? What would you have the Criminals do, blindly vote without the slightest clue of who's suspicious? Scum or dumb...

Creeps hasn't led us wrong yet, and even if we are wrong about this, we just nailed three scum. I'm going to take a leap of faith here ( :sarcasm: ) and follow his lead again.

Sorry Simon, but do you think that changing your story, even if you missed something, will do much for your trustworthiness? If you can't even pay attention enough to notice someone's roleclaim... scum or dumb. And you blame us all for following Creeps with the utmost faith? What would you have the Criminals do, blindly vote without the slightest clue of who's suspicious? Scum or dumb...

Creeps hasn't led us wrong yet, and even if we are wrong about this, we just nailed three scum. I'm going to take a leap of faith here ( :sarcasm: ) and follow his lead again.

Listen please, I haven't changed you're story, you are mistaken. If you're so sure then quote me changing my story, you won't find anything. So what if I made a mistake, I've calmed down now, so please stop with the chant. I'm sorry for calling people sheep, I'd probably follow the creep as well, if he wasn't mistakenly going at me. :classic:

Voting is now open, everybody! Make today a good one!

My findings were this

"His pies are strong enough to knock someone out for a night"

Nothing about inventing

So do I!

Current vote tally

Ra's Al Ghul (Fred Fred Burger): 5 - 5 penalty votes

The Mad Hatter (Jedi Master Brick): 5 - 5 penalty votes

See the rule below to see why:

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of Night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

I Vote: Simon the Pieman (Scorpiox). I think I've stated my case already, but he's committed a couple minor scum tells, he's apparently lying about his action, if Mad Hatter and Creeper are to be believed, and he's being a hypocrite in the way he treats people. And as Hush says, there's little to no reason not to trust Creeper at this point.

Sorry Simon, but I agree with Hush. Creeper hasn't led us wrong yet, and you seem to be a likely suspect. I trust Creeper, so I will...

Vote: Simon The Pieman (Scorpiox)

Rot in hell Agent! :devil:

Alright, let's try to keep up with everything that has been said while I was researching the effect of fear gas on waitresses:

Yeah, your doubts are just too much. You spent all day trying to massage the story to help out Deadshot until the very end, even though this little Creeper had put his very reputation on the line to stick up for Clayface.

Add to that, you have a very scum like night action, and you're in the criminals long range targets, Doctor.

Great. So why exactly are you suspicious of me? Because of my doubts? I'm sorry, but I'm a scientist. I tend to scrutinize what people say. And all day is ot quite true. I'd agree with a third of the day, maybe even up to a half, I don't know the exact fraction, but that's pointless splitting hairs. The point is, I went with you even before you verified Clayface's claim. You hadn't already "put your very reputation in".

And I've got a night action which is not very useful for the criminals. Point being? We can't all be investigators, role cops, watchers, trackers and protectors. That would be a bit unfair towards the agents, wouldn't it? And my action is not that scum-like either. Sure, it's likely to harm the town. What about vigilantes, blockers and bus drivers? They aren't much more useful for the town than me.

Oh, and before I forget to say it, Simon is the scum blocker. I know the town blocker, and they blocked Wesker last night so we could lodge that bullet in his brain without any worry. The Pieman is the scum one. He may tell a story of "two blockers in this game of many people" but really, who else trotted out that "two" story? Wesker :hmpf:

Okay, so you've got a fair accusation with a night action result to back it up. That's what I call substantial evidence. Unsubstantial evidence is evidence based peoples' reactions and speeches, because there are many cases of criminals or townies in previous situations acting slightly scummy, which has often led to convictions of innoncent people.

I know because Scarey-face himself gave me a Fear Gas canister, presumably to earn my trust. But I have no intentions of using this which just might just mess another criminal's important action. As we all know now, both Simon and Scarecrow have two abilities (blocker and target randomizer) that are tailor-fitted for their scum undercover activities, which could totally derail the criminal's plans. Add that to their previous behavior in the past days, we have two prime suspects right in our faces. Also, let's not forget our double-faced friend here Harvey Dent, who himself has been of little help to the criminals, role-claimed as the redirector (another scummy ability) and really reeks of scum smell if you ask me. So there you go, three solid potential scum agents to choose from. Though I'll probably go with the Pieman today.

Almost every harmful action could derail the criminals' plans. It's similar with blockers and killers, just save for the confusion part. On the other hand, they could also be used against the agents, causing confusion amongst them. It's by far not as scummy as you pretend. And I'm showing my true colors because I'm still doubting Creeper? I never said I didn't trust him, but we have to keep in mind back then there was no substantial evidence I knew of. So please excuse me for not blindly following his suspects. And to me it's obvious he can't be always right, now that you consider me as solid lead. But I'm aware you can't know that, and I really hope you won't get to know just because the Joker dissected me with a crowbar.

4. I never claimed the blocker, I'm the inventor, and as far as I know I can only make exploding pies to block people. Maybe reading the thread will help, as you often hypocricaly tell me to do.

Ok, fair enought point, but the argument stands. The town is unlikely to have two blockers, but can easily have a block inventor and a blocker. :wink:

But I must admit he's got a point. An inventor working for the criminals who only produces blockings? That's ridiculous. And the Mad Hatter's result doesn't say anything about inventor. And it's now confirmed he really has the role cop. Now that's real evidence. I'm going to vote for you, too.

Before I die, may I ask why the hell you suspect Scarecrow. If you wanna win don't lynch the good players people! :classic:

Listen please, I haven't changed you're story, you are mistaken. If you're so sure then quote me changing my story, you won't find anything. So what if I made a mistake, I've calmed down now, so please stop with the chant. I'm sorry for calling people sheep, I'd probably follow the creep as well, if he wasn't mistakenly going at me. :classic:

Then who would you have us lynch? You haven't really brought anything to the table. I'm afraid you're our best option for the moment. Don't think I'm not listening to you, I've listened to everything you've had to say, but my mind is made.

Vote: Simon the Pieman/Scorpiox

Also, somebody PLEASE point out where I changed my story, for my benefit. At least tell a man why he's dying!

I Vote: Simon The Pieman (Scorpiox)

When you said 'I swear on the Holy bible I'

Then later said: 'I Unswear on the Holy Bible'

Why not just delete what you said before?

Also, somebody PLEASE point out where I changed my story, for my benefit. At least tell a man why he's dying!

When you claimed to "miss" Hatter's roleclaim and the message from Doll. It's not very reassuring when one flip-flops like that, especially when you hadn't checked before claiming so loudly:

Hmm, my message box dissagrees with you, no PM was ever sent to me asking what else I could invent. LIAR!!!

If you think this display of stupidity makes you seem any less scummy than you are, then I'm afraid you're mistaken. Before you provide a defense, check your facts.